[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you guys actually go out to bars or other places

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1210377493.jpg (180KB, 512x910px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1210377493.jpg
180KB, 512x910px
How often do you guys actually go out to bars or other places like that? I'm 21 and have been to bars like three times and it sucks while being super expensive.
What do you guys do to have fun in bars and what are you even supposed to do in them? I'm just super uncomfortable when I go.
>>
The only bars worth going to are Strip Bars that actually have hot strippers. I went to a strip bar ONCE, the strippers there were incredibly hot and I swear most of them were about 16 not even 18.

I'm too autistic to do that on my own initiative, I got dragged into it by random people. I was so incredibly autistic back then that I was nothing more than a blank tool for people to manipulate at their leisure. I could be coaxed into doing anything, I felt immense pressure to obey any command from any stranger, for fear of them getting mad at me.
>>
>>35068590
Any bar other than a high class strip bar is not worth going to.
>>
>>35068535
I go to bars/pubs all the time. My fav place to eat is a pub. Usually live music, cheap beer, flavorful food, and good ppls.
>>
>>35068590
You're too autistic period.
>>
>>35068535
OP here. I went to a bar with one friend. We played pool for two hours and had minimal alcohol. Didn't talk to a single person and left.
>>
Why do normies think of bars as places to socialize when every circle of people is kept to themselves (they all know each other) and approaching anyone is seen as creepy and weird?

Fuck you normie scum,bars are only good if you go with people you already know from somewhere else.
>>
i recommend robots to go to bars where they stuff similair to or just straight up metal. most people there are a bit... weird, you'd fit in there.

I tried many normie bars and always left them with a feeling of disgust, theres this 1 bar me and a friend go to where they play metal music and I actually seem to enjoy being there.

he always asks me to play pool with him though<<

>never played pool ever
>i get the rules but i cannot handle having that much eyes on me
>even when im drunk as fuck i just cant
>he always asks
>i have to dissapoint him everytime
>>
>>35068704
This is bullshit. The first think you should do when you move to a new area is fund a local bar. Become a regular. People will talk to you. Drunks are generally fun ppls.
>>
I go out to the brewery when my grandpa plays live music there. Good ass beer and bison sausage, bartenders are cool as shit there, and my grandpa plays some badass bluegrass. Good times.
>>
>>35068736
That actually sounds like a much smarter idea. The pic is me after my parents took me out drinking. They dont visit normie bars though so I got blackout drunk and probably had fun.
>>
My biggest gripe with bars is that they play music so loud that you can't hear anyone talk. I'd rather be at a home party where you can regulate the music and its volume yourself.
>>
I hate normie bars. Even when completely intoxicated i cant get into dancing. I like dive bars where i can play pool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.