[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /mobilegame/ here? I don't mean for this to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Who else /mobilegame/ here?

I don't mean for this to be a discussion about the games themselves but rather how they add to the robot's escapist tendencies, perhaps simply by giving you something to grind/look forward to
>>
Are any mobile games worth playing? Free ones require friends to play with, or require you to wait or play. Paid ones are just higher quality in only graphics. Gameplay sucks one dimensional clickers, bejeweled clones, builders, reach the high score no sense of progress... The only decent ones are emulators and ports. Where's the story games, shouldn't there be games with fun touch mechanics, more Lan party games. Fun run was fun you could pop a game with anyone join with random people, final fantasy tactics is my favorite portted rpg, quadropus rampage best game reminded me of flash games
>>
>>35068730
I like Plague, Inc. and Alto. That's all I have on my phone, as I find gaming on console/PC to be more enjoyable.
>>
>>35068730

Are any mobile games worth playing?

Not, they've all felt like timesinks for me. I only play one at a time, often join online communities about them and even join their in-game circle-jerk (I stay away from games that require a social media log-in, don't have any)

I guess I just like the accessibility of them, it's mindless gaming without /v/ elitism or monetary investment (consoles, games, and accessories)
>>
8 ball pool all day everyday
anyone who hasn't played this is missing out, its the best mobile game ever made
>>
I play them on the metro but never can get invested. I'm on the search for decent free ones as even on steam I'm cheap.
>>
>>35068856

Yeah, it's not bad. My issue with it is that it seems near impossible to get into the top-tier tournaments without in-game purchases

Tried one of those aim overlay apps? Don't, even if every Ashish and Prajeet does it doesn't mean you should
>>
>>35068867
Try quadropus rampage, it's free, probably the best free game
>>
>>35068747
Forgot about plague might pick up again if the iap works
>>
>>35069054
iap? What do you mean?
>>
>>35069067
In app purchase
>>
>>35069105
Ah. I think so long as you have purchased the game originally, you shouldn't need to buy anything. Just by beating each organism on Hard unlocked the next one.

Only thing you should have to buy is the scenarios, which I don't care enough to purchase.
>>
Peggle gave me the most happiness on my phone.
>>
>>35068435
I still play pokemon go.

I dont care about gyms or battling, just finding new and powerful pokemon makes me happy. and i look forward to holidays and other significant events because you get things like more candy or different spawns. nightwalks are great if you live in a decent suburb. i miss people talking about pokemon go
>>
I only play solitaire
>>
>>35068435
>anon are you seriously playing game on your phone while we are at pub

fuck off the farm is not going to harvest itself
>>
File: 12312341.jpg (352KB, 850x1210px) Image search: [Google]
12312341.jpg
352KB, 850x1210px
I play LL School Idol Festival.

Watching the anime was a fun bit of escapism, and now I can take it a bit further by inserting myself into the story and pretending I'm the manager of the group and friends with all of the members. We would eat snacks together after school in the club room and there'd be all kinds of fun antics going on every day.
>>
I like the new fire emblem game, it's a nice little distraction during breaks and traffic.
>>
>>35069332
>I dont care about gyms or battling
>powerful pokemon makes me happy

whats the point then?
>>
>>35069758
3rd evos and stuff like snorlaxes are rare, i feel lucky if i get one
>>
>>35068435
I've been playing granblue for a long time but i'm not sure if I enjoy it. It gives me something to do on my phone when I'm outside at least.
>>
>>35068435
I have an iPhone but can't find any good free games.

Don't want to pay for shitty mobile games since they're killing the industry.
>>
>>35068435

this triggers the crybaby rk9

>>113929651
>>
>>35068937
Downloading it now thanks.
>>
>>35069332
>Pokemon Go

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>35069737
What about the fact that it requires an internet connection to play?

That's why I didn't give it a shot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.