[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this is it fellow Robots. I got myself here I need to figure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0691.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.png
386KB, 667x670px
Well this is it fellow Robots.
I got myself here I need to figure out how to get out
>finally decide to move out of my parents house, 23, semi /fit
>buy a motel for the week for when I'm finalizing apartment leases and shit
>hop over to the Denny's right next to the motel so I can work on craptop
>decide to post to /b
>blah blah blah (*****67777) or something of that post number nature
>shout at the top of my lungs "QUAD GOD QUAD GOD"
>everyone in the diner looks at me, it's dead silent.
>slam my stuff into my bag and stand up super fast, spilling my shit
>"Sir you need to pay for that!" Screams the fucking waitress
>bigass burley dude positions himself in front of the door, they think I'm some fugitive because I didn't pay for coffee
>spurg out and punch the fucker square in the jaw, knocking him out
>rush back to my room, preying in safe
>fast forward into 3 in the morning, sharp knocks on my door
>I pretend I'm asleep, but I look through the peephole, and there's 2 cops standing there with the manager
>the manager is the dude from dennys
>fuck fuck fuck what Do I do I'm posting this while they're waiting for me to come out of my room the next morning help robots.
>>
alpha as fuck anon
now knock out the cops B-)
>>
face the music anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.