[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat has your long distance relationship been like? How long has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Attachment.jpg (717KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
717KB, 2592x1944px
Wat has your long distance relationship been like? How long has it stayed afloat? Longer than u expected? Is it your first? Surely u dont get out of one just to go back.. its always hell not being able to see.. to touch..
>>
I wish she would send me a message already. I'm getting sick of starting the conversation all the time.
>>
File: 1460177130625.jpg (78KB, 520x1051px)
1460177130625.jpg
78KB, 520x1051px
>>35068235

you might as well do ERP with cleverbot
>>
File: 94f.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
121KB, 680x497px
>>35068607
>she's sucking another boy's dick anon, she just feels too bad to let you go.
Women are insatiable whores.
>>
After two failed attempts, one by each of us, I flew to her in late November after knowing each other for 9 months. We're engaged now and she is sleeping right next to me.

Take chances.
>>
Mine worked fine. Just be sure you can meet often enough. We saw each other once every 2-3 weeks.
>>
File: 1428414492001.png (25KB, 599x740px)
1428414492001.png
25KB, 599x740px
I was in an LDR with a really sweet and trditionalistic Icelandic girl around a year ago. We were both not really mature enough to make any serious plans, so it flattened out eventually.
I think I still have feels for her. I wonder if she thinks the same about me.

Its really defeating thinking back to that time. I was such a moron for NEETing all day and not saving up money to see her in Person
>>
>>35068692

>known her for less than a year
>physically been together only a few months
>engaged

you guys are going to crash and burn
>>
>>35068770
that's really the only way to do LDRs though. if you're not both willing and able to move in together quickly, it will fall apart equally fast
>>
>>35068841
Why are you tripfagging when it's clearly not necessary?

Dont you understand the concept of an anonymous Imageboard?
>>
Bamperoni originaloli
>>
i miss him so much
>tfw he proposed to me
ugggg i was a clingy girlfriend and alot of shit happened, we were on and off.
>>
It lasted 3 years and we had the resources to see each other at least monthly. Obviously it was doomed to fail since it was the first serious relationship for both of us and no one wants to be tied down in such an unsatisfying way in college but I've moved past it and accepted that it was a good learning experience. Very weird that it even happened and lasted that long but I didn't know anything different at the time.
>>
>>35069412
And obviously I'd never do it again. Fun while it lasted though. Crazy pent-up sex.
>>
>>35068235
I only ever had one. That was enough. She cheated on me, told me as I proposed to her while visiting. After I broke up with her, she wound up going to the same Uni I went to. She showed up at my dorm room one day, saying she cheated on her new boyfriend, got pregnant, and said that if I didn't stay with her and help raise it, that she would abort it. Slammed the door on her face, and got blackout drunk for the first time in my life. The next morning I got a text showing me what she shat out her womb into the toilet, saying that it was my fault.

I can't drink anymore. If I get even a little tipsy, I become extremely depressed and violent, and still blame myself for the unborn's death. I've moved on, even fell in love with another and got married, but that fucking bitch just won't stop stalking me. I've moved 3 times to 2 different states in the past 5 years, and she always moves shortly after me. The wife and I both conceal carry because of it.
>>
>>35068235
Currently in one , it's great but I'm so scared of losing him. I will probably fuck up our relationship, I have a tendency to ruin things. God is calling me, death is near.
>>
>>35069588
>have ldr relationship with girl
>worry that its you
Eh you're probably just some trap or unnatractive fembot
>>
File: tumblr_mbpq6oj7741qiuukyo1_250.gif (436KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbpq6oj7741qiuukyo1_250.gif
436KB, 250x154px
>>35068235

She's been distant lately and has stopped lewding with me so I've taken that as she is sucking some other guys dick and is probably going to dump me soon.

Back to being completely lonely I guess guys.
>>
Every time i have a LDR it goes well at the beginning. Usually one day i feel disgusted with myself and feel like she's not my real gf and she doesn't love me and i ghost her. I feel like shit but i cant help it. Can anyone tell me why?
>>
>>35069866
>have long distance relationship relationship
>>
>>35068235
I don't really remember when did the relationship started so we just decided that it was when we first met. I'm in an online relationship with this person for 11 months and we're more than 6,000 miles away from each other.

Yes OP, it's my first time. It's also my first time to have a >relationship

I'm deeply infatuated with this person until now, the feelings what I have currently is the same just like from the beginning. I swore that, everyday, I will love him more each day.

Most ldr shit doesn't work, what more if it's online baka so I actually expected that it will only last for less than 3 months and this person will ghost me then get on with life.
But holy shit it's almost a year!
Maybe some of you would get bored or tired of chatting everyday and maintaining relationships with people so I probably sound ridiculous to you.
But it's not, I like knowing what happens to this person everyday and 'watch' him grow. For some reason, I even know how he would react on such a thing and what he has in mind. I'm glad that he is the same.
I thought about meeting up but he isn't prepared yet because he is too insecure. I am worse but I don't care anymore, I just want to be with this person who makes me happy even with words.
I am certain that once we meet irl, everything will be alright. I don't expect anything with this person but to agree to meet up with me and love me like he told me. I already accepted him and he is always welcome to me.
Oh god, I just want to hold him in my arms.
But that will happen in 5 years, all I have to do is wait until he is ready enough.

I invested my heart on him.
>>
>>35068607
If you always start the conversation she probably just expects you to start it.
>>
Has stayed afloat since July.
Seen her once for a month, still going strong.
>>
>>35072075
Sounds cute.
Remembers me on my ldr that also hold around one year. I miss him a lot.
>>
>have a fling with a german girl on her gap year just as i was finishing uni
>promised ourselves it would be over when she went back home
>she leaves
>get a big-boy salary job
>boring, shitty, co-workers are passive-agressive losers stepping on each others throats to be the first to get to middle-manager dead-end cuckdom
>slowly lose contact with her
>everyone in this city is a pathetic money-worshipping shell of a human being who pretends like they are happy in their dead marriage in their sprawling suburb mcmansion and treat friends like career opportunities and nothing more
>go on a couple of tinder dates, either dull as dishwater wagecucks or high-maintenance unemployed stacey princesses
>global oil crash happens and it's a fucking massacre in the workforce
>decide "fuck it" and start learning german
>apply to grad school in germany
>get in
>tell her
>she's actually really excited
>we meet during my first week there
>unfortunately she lives about a 6 hour train ride away
>admitted she's had a couple boyfriends since but she dumped both of them because she missed me
>dont even care, it would actually be pretty weird for her to abstain from any male contact for 2 years because her old fling "might" come to germany
>going steady for a few months now

it sucks she's so far away but i've closed an ocean of distance, a 6 hour train ride doesn't feel like very far anymore...
>>
I've only been in long distance relationships. Three in total. One was fairly close, just an hour by flight and the others were across the Atlantic. I have the resources to travel so I saw them all very regularly.
The first lasted one year and ended simply because we weren't good together
The second lasted for two years and ended because we couldn't progress our relationship to not be LDR.
The last one was five months long, and she one day just broke up with me. She did it in a good way but I found out later she may have left me for someone else.

I'm still open to LDR but I don't want to do it with girls from overseas anymore. I'll stick to my own continent.
>>
>>35072636
thats really awesome for you man
>>
We'd talk every day for like, 2 years I think. Even though there was a 12 hour time zone difference it worked out somehow. I don't remember how we filled so much time. There was a lot of skype calling and video chatting. There's this feeling that just makes you smile, talk for a while and your faces numb from smiling so much.

After such a long time it kind of fizzled out, at least for me. She came one day saying she can't be happy and cheerful anymore because of something happening in her life and that she wants to end the relationship. I'm sure she wanted me to comfort her and try to keep us together but I just let it end.
>>
File: room.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px)
room.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35068235
>could have been in a long distance relationship
>brain tells me it's better for them and me if I don't
>start avoiding them
>>
>>35071498
Maybe being lewd on skype become too shameful and depressing now. I know it has for me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.