[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to do is EAT EAT EAT EAT. I want to eat until my stomach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2601.jpg (49KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
49KB, 600x568px
All I want to do is EAT EAT EAT EAT. I want to eat until my stomach explodes. I want hamburgers and hotdogs and barbecue ribs and pizza and macaroni and cheese and chicken alfredo and boneless buffalo wings and crab legs and sirloin cooked medium and hummus with pita bread all with coke to drink. This hunger never ends. I basically want to just live at an all you can eat buffet. Horrible feel.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-022306.png (322KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-022306.png
322KB, 1440x2560px
>>35066736
I know this feeling too well. I usually fast for a day or so after bingeing. Pic related is Tuesday.
>>
I would do meal prep. Make your meals days in advance and stick to it. Working out also helps.
>>
>>35067382
How does on screwdriver have 800 calories? That has to be wrong
>>
>>35067401
That's 5, anon
>>
>>35067382
Yoo, what app is dat?
>>
>>35067871
MyFitnessPal, it has a database full of any food you could think of
>>
>>35068041
Thanks pal huehue
>>
>>35066736
i don't want to eat anything, i hate food.

i just wish there would be some kind of powder or a food bar which would allow me to replace the daily meals i have to put up with.
>>
>>35067871
think it's myfitnesspal. i used it on my first medium term diet, and grew tired of it after 6-8 months. It's a chore to log everything into your diary. if you're smart, you should be able to guesstimate by eyeballing after a while.
>>
>>35068064
i share the same opinion, u saw the guy who created this "powder" to "end the hunger in the world" ? this get me excited but i dont think it succeded
>>
>>35068088
his recipe got recalled recently because it was making people sick. his weird concoction called for raw maize flour, weird stuff like that.

There's no reason why you can't make your own protein replacement smoothies. Just buy frozen fruit, tubs of protein powder, oats for complex carbs, some peanut butter for fat, and maybe a couple of supplements, I believe u need a little potassium and calcium to keep your body healthy.

Just make a 3 min smoothie in a magic bullet 3 times a day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.