[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I've never needed assistance for the top shelf because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0144.jpg (142KB, 738x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
142KB, 738x563px
>tfw I've never needed assistance for the top shelf because I'm 6'4

How do manlets can survive in the real world?
>>
File: IMG_0122.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>35066659
No responses? This just show how 95% of /r9k/ are manlets
>>
Hahaha truth.
>>
You come across like a manlet in disguise.

As an actual 6'4" individual, I never pay attention to that sort of thing and instead feel like a lanky, hard-to-miss character at all times. It's impossible for me to be stealthy, or go unnoticed. I'll never be seen as cute, or be able to crossdress convincingly.

And since it obviously hasn't helped me have sex or kiss a girl or even handhold someone outside of my family, at the age of 25, it's more of a curse than anything.
>>
>>35066659
Lul only fucking 6'4... fucking cuck
>>
>>35067493
its actually more common than you think.
6'3" and /fit/ but im a KHV at 24. I see a lot of tall, fit guys with repulsive/fat women too. tall guys that aren't charismatic have way more difficulty getting laid than manlets. tall people sacrifice so much to live in modern society. in a more primitive setting, we would be kings of the jungle, we would have a harem of women, we would be the chieftains, kings, and the knights of society. but alas, in this modern age, it's more of a hindrance.
>>
File: fuck ur bad vibes.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
fuck ur bad vibes.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>35066659
by using something to stand on to reach whatever needed.
>it's an "OP's height is his only redeeming quality, so he has to constantly brag about it to make himself feel good" episode
oh, well, have fun with your height, and all the health problems it will bring in the future.
>>
Seems like it sux- have to duck for lot of things, even big vehicles; but with ability better at sports than most
>>
>>35067548
>have way more difficultly getting laid than manlets
How exactly?
>>
>>35067592
roasties want to feel comfortable. the taller you are, the more intimidating and dangerous you look. if you can't break the ice and act like a total normie, you're fucked as a manmore. manlets don't have to prove that they are kind and gentle, they get the benefit of the doubt. there are girls that like "danger" and "mystery" but those tend to be total degenerate hood rat sluts.
>>
File: 1482906468554.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482906468554.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>35067493
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good try you fucking midget, you're just pretending to be 6'4, when in reality you're just another 5'6 manlet who wants to feel good about himself
>>
>>35066659
What kind of shit tier market puts a staple like rice on the top shelf?
What could possibly be under it?
>>
>>35067740
I wish I could be 5'6", faggot. I wouldn't feel as much intense pressure to succeed if I wasn't as tall, and I might be able to fit into hobbies and groups I desperately wish I could.

Smacking my dumb fucking head into shit designed by 5'5" normies is pretty fucking bad, too. The japs who design all these fucking cars hate people like me, I can't fucking fit into anything made after 1980.
>>
>>35067698
maybe you only have to prove you're kind and gentle because you're not actually kind and gentle and it has nothing to do with your height.
>>
File: mfw.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>35067860
>never been in a fight
>never lose my temper
>never would hurt someone physically weaker than me
>>
>>35067933
whoa now. you don't have to get so aggressive with me, big fella. w-why don't you just calm down a little and we can talk this out man to man?
>>
>>35066659
whenever I feel like shit, i go to manlet feels threads.
>im 6'2
>>
>>35067757
this, because of all the racemixing with manlet races its now abnormal to be tall in the modern world. im maybe 6 foot pure whitey but i swear i think im taller than almost everyone around me.
>>
>>35066659
I don't think I've ever needed help in a shop at 5'8, except when stuff was like 10 foot in the air in a place like Ikea or something.
Supermarket shelves are only a problem for like 5'1 tall girls.
>>
>>35067740
It's another bitter virgin lanklet who tries to convince himself that his height will get him laid.
>>
>>35066659
>

neither have i and am 5'7 .
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.