[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this girl at work who was driving me insane with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Lordosis.jpg (18KB, 250x382px)
Lordosis.jpg
18KB, 250x382px
There's this girl at work who was driving me insane with her body. It was hard to focus when she was nearby.

But today, I made a helpful discovery: she actually doesn't have the goddess-tier body I thought she did, she just has anterior pelvic tilt. Now I can work in peace again.
>>
are you aware that shes more than likely spending a lot of effort to do that posture instead of it being some kind of genetic thing?

its pathetic
>>
>>35065669

It's not genetic, it's just something that can develop if you don't hold your posture correctly.

You're pathetic
>>
File: ae.png (75KB, 250x382px)
ae.png
75KB, 250x382px
i hope this helps you out, OP
>>
>>35065728

..i don't get the meme.
>>
>>35065727
>it's just something that can develop if you don't hold your posture correctly.
and why would somebody hold their posture so?
>>
>>35065762
why do you slouch?
>>
>>35065633
Well well well would you look what we have here. Anon with the cool computer posts. Pretty cool. Pretty cool indeed.
>>
You know Asians naturally have a higher degree of posterior pelvic tilt which makes their asses look flatter than they really are by quite a margin. Life's kind of unfair isn't it.
>>
File: 57c.jpg (409KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
57c.jpg
409KB, 857x1202px
>>35065740
are you fucking dumbe
>>
>>35065793
id slouch because i spend less effort drooping my head rather than holding it high. for somebody to hold their posture like shown in the op pic, it would be a matter of consciously spending more energy attempting to show off your ass. not at all like slouching. one of them entails using less energy, the other one requires conscious effort to hold that posture.
>>
>>35065816
well haha!! lol
>>
>>35065816
>Well well well would you look what we have here. Anon with the cool computer posts. Pretty cool. Pretty cool indeed.
pt2.0
>>
>>35065633
Yeah. When I see a girl who really is beautiful, i have to search for a flaw somewhere so it doesent break my heart so bad that she will never be mine
>>
>>35066192

t. reddit browser
>>
>>35065851
>are you dumbe
He'll of a time for a typo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.