[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you think about going on a shooting spree and killing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1443064204310.png (222KB, 992x781px) Image search: [Google]
1443064204310.png
222KB, 992x781px
How often do you think about going on a shooting spree and killing as many people as you can for all that they have put you through over the years before finally embracing the sweet relief of death just as the cops show up?
>>
I could never bring myself to do it, I am too compassionate towards my fellow humans
>>
>>35065519
Quite a bit back in the. I wanted to pick off my bullies.

But now I've come to peace with it. No violent tendencies to speak of
>>
Used to want to murder bullies.

Otherwise not really ever.

The thought of disappointing people by being a pyscho murderer is not inspiring.

Also, don't want to kill good people
>>
>>35065542
Haha they don't care about you
They'd see you rot for a million years even if it was just for insignificant arbitrary gain
>>
>>35065595
>>35065647
I'm not talking about bullies.
I'm talking about eternal fame. You'd have a wikipedia page dedicated to you.
>>
>>35065519

Being alone and unwanted has made me too empathetic to want to hurt anyone. I became friends with a few kids who bullied me in school, just because I was always nice to them even when they were bullying me. They were all socially retarded and just trying to be accepted in the only way they'd figured out, by picking on the weird loser with no friends.

Everyone just wants to be loved. I never dream about going on a mass shooting. I do fantasize a lot about blowing up the world or engineering some super-plague to kill everyone, but only because I think everyone would really be better off dead. Life is miserable.
>>
File: 1476153883044.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476153883044.png
24KB, 240x240px
>>35065519
>>35065693
I am so fucking disgusted by this /r9k/ meme. How the fuck can you admire assholes who killed a bunch of innocent people. Literal fucking psychopaths FUCK I'm so triggered by how morally bankrupt some of you idiots are (or pretend to be, I fucking hope).

elliot rodgers was a CUNT MURDERER
>>
Never since guns are almost impossible to obtain in my country if you're not a farmer.

I envy americans their easy access to guns, must be great knowing you could die instantly and painlessly at any time if you get tired of life. Without guns all the methods of death available to me are some combination of slow, painful or scary.
>>
I'm not into killing sprees as I do not want to ruin my life. But a world wide underground organization to punish certain types of people would be great. I would run it the way, of course, that I do not get caught. It would be highly risky tho, so maybe I'll just take it up if everything else in my life fails. Or when I am really really old so it does not matter that much if I get caught. :)
>>
I'd never do it but i've always been fascinated by serial killers (not so much by mass shooters) and have wondered about how cool it would be to be one
>>
File: 1477945162743.png (171KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477945162743.png
171KB, 320x240px
>>35065542
This
>>35065654
really? maybe they just need to get to know me first (:
>>
>>35065905
Literally all of the most successful serial killers were child molesters.
>>
>>35065841
>morally bankrupt
>triggered
Ok pretty princess
Youve met people that have no morals.
On 4chan.
And you dont agree with them
Why dont you whine about it you salty little bitch, goddamn.
>>
>>35065970
I already did, that was the idea of my post
>>
>>35065841
most mass shooters aren't psycho/sociopaths you dumbass
>>
>>35065693
Oh. Never had even the slightest inclination
>>
>>35065841

Think about it this way. A lot of people on /r9k/, the "true" robots are disenfranchised people with serious problems that stem from early childhood.

Sure, some get help, some people are supportive, but not for all.

They idolize these killers because a lifetime of suffering has taught them to.
>>
>>35065519
why not just join the army? They will let you shoot people and pay for it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>35065841
>elliot rodgers was a CUNT MURDERER
It does not make you ANY LESS of a cunt tho, to call him a cunt. Try to internalize that.

Besides, NONE of us is innocent. That's a delusional thought. We only may be innocent in relation to some specific occurrence, like suffering of a person we never even met, but otherwise we are not innocent. We are all very keen to socially ostracize those who are weak, failed or too different, and aside from that, we all have done some other things wrong.
>>
>>35065982
That was pretty apparent my man.
I was pointing out how retarded you are.
>>
>>35065519
Holy fuck I made that OC a while ago. Glad to see people are posting it
>>
>>35066150
Yeah, they are very perceptive at the FBI. :)
>>
>>35066013
Yeah, it makes sense, it's just so frustrating because I feel like I belong here except for when these serial killer admiration threads come through.

>>35066000
Yeah, bad choice of words. Just really cruel malicious people.

>>35066079
Oh okay

>>35066075
I know none of us are 100% innocent, but obviously there's degrees of non-innocence. There is a high chance that many of the victims of mass murderers were pretty average, mostly okay people, perhaps like you and me though idk you. And why are you nitpicky about the word cunt, sure I'm a cunt we're all cunts it's not like I was being profound.
>>
>>35066224
>There is a high chance that many of the victims of mass murderers were pretty average, mostly okay people, perhaps like you and me though idk you. And why are you nitpicky about the word cunt, sure I'm a cunt we're all cunts it's not like I was being profound.

I am sure that they are pretty average, so it is wrong to say that they are innocent, as an average person in not innocent.

You typed the word "cunt" with capitals, so it meant more than just your average cunt. Besides I do not usually view people as cunts, unless I know they did something wrong. Elliot did something wrong as well, but he was being mentally ill and suffering a lot, so it is not fair to call him one.
>>
>>35066224
>these serial killer admiration threads come through.
do you dislike all threads about mass murderers or just the ones where people admire them? most of that isn't real.
>>
>>35066338
Mental illness is not an excuse for murder. It's just part of the explanation. Also, sorry, you're probably American, cunt is more of a lighthearted and relatively meaningless word for me probably.

>>35066400
I don't mind discussion of them, but I am bothered that people would contemplate OP's specific scenario as anything more than a morbid imaginative curiosity - something that would actually be appealing if only they could muster the "bravery" or what have you. I hope that kind of thing isn't as real as you say.
>>
>>35066651
>Mental illness is not an excuse for murder. It's just part of the explanation. Also, sorry, you're probably American, cunt is more of a lighthearted and relatively meaningless word for me probably.

You're right that it is not. But, if you suffer too much for your mental illness, that was the case with Elliot, it may push you to a situation in which you are more capable of murdering someone than an average person. Elliot had Schizotypal personality disorder that made him somewhat paranoid about other people, and also the impulse control system in his brain was malfunctioning, so that he felt a lot more mental pain for minor things than an average person would.

I know Britons use the word "cunt" a lot.
>>
>>35066781
I mean, I pretty much agree with you fully at this point, so I guess we've reached an understanding.
>>
>>35066781
>Elliot had Schizotypal personality disorder that made him somewhat paranoid about other people
i keep seeing this posted lately. where did it come from? he was in mental health treatment for a long time and he was diagnosed with pdd-nos and social anxiety.
>>
>>35067248
It comes from here:

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/rodger_personality_analysis_1.1.pdf

And here:

https://youtu.be/1mItUzCvYVQ

Then there was an article a long time ago, saying that he actually "heard voices", but I can not remember where and how reliable it was.

Obviously, it's more like specualting, not official analyses as these people never met him, but I think they are right, at least to some point. He was clearly being paranoid about people to some point, suspecting they have extremely negative thoughts about him, even if the truth was, no one really noticed him in the first place.
>>
The radaronline.com article, where "hearing voices" was mentioned. Not very reliable source though.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/ucsb-mass-shooter-refused-psychiatric-medicines-parents-in-hiding/
>>
>>35065519

Very rarely and unlike some of the totally despondent and arguably terrible wretches that dwell here I would never seriously consider doing it because I'm not a pathetic faggot and I have no intent to murder in my life. I think it is just wrong to do and it is against my own morals in every conceivable way.

If you're seriously considering going on a shooting spree to be famous then you are a colossal faggot and are indistinguishable from a whore who drinks horse cum for fame. You're absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>35065519

I dont but I do think about abducting and torturing people since I like seeing people suffering
>>
>>35066075

Edgy as fuck.

And nah, I'm not quick to ostracize anyone over arbitrary differenced because I'm not normie scum who expects everyone to conform to dumbass, arbitrary social norms. People can be weird as fuck as long as they don't hurt others for all I care.
>>
>>35065519
I fantasize about killing cops more than killing civvys
>>
I tried to initiate my spree but was stopped short.
>>
File: Grimoire-weiss.png (358KB, 361x463px) Image search: [Google]
Grimoire-weiss.png
358KB, 361x463px
>>35065654
>They'd see you rot for a million years even if it was just for insignificant arbitrary gain

normies are pretty bad but not this bad anon
>>
>>35068928
What do you mean by edgy? I'm not trying to be edgy, I just want to defend him against unnecessary attacks.

Good for you if you do not ostracize anyone. Because of the people like you, it is not okay to randomly shoot at anyone.
>>
File: goldie_Patara_te_uhi_ahotda.jpg (35KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
goldie_Patara_te_uhi_ahotda.jpg
35KB, 300x373px
>>35069327
>Because of the people like you, it is not okay to randomly shoot at anyone.

this guy gets it
the only thing that keeps me from going berserk on randoms is that i know that there still are people like us/ or would understand us
i mean there are 7 billion people alive right now and many more alive throughout history someone is/was bounnd to undestand us in theory ...r-right?

we need to stick together
>>
>>35069474
we also have of course each other here on r9k
>>
>>35069474
Yes, that's another reason why it is not okay to shoot at people randomly, you may hit someone who is exactly in the same position you are. It's almost as if you killed a friend.
>>
>>35069536
if someone is in the same position as me
he wouldnt mind getting off'd by another robot
>>
>>35069644
With being in the same position I meant being bullied and ostracized. There's plenty of people who still want to keep their lives, even if they are being bullied and ostracized because they have something else to live for and some hope left.
>>
>>35065519

I don't, but I really do like the idea that I may have spoken with a future mass shooter on here.

I have too much to live for now, although I sympathise with the supreme gentleman
>>
Im discussing this a lot with another robot.

Ive come to conclusion that ive lost emphaty for people. Id probably do it if i had a rampage pal.
>>
>>35066224
>serial killer admiration threads
I'm probably behind 90-95% of them and I'm a total normie.
>>
>>35069756
everyone wants to live, just some arent given a chance
>>
>>35069835
>columbine vol2
>>
>>35069835

You'd probably get arrested if you had a rampage pal, it's the easiest way to get caught.
>>
>>35065841
morality is a spook :^)
2original4u
>>
>>35065519
As a 25 year old virgin I completely understand why Elliot did what he did.

I'd never do it myself. Don't have it in me to do it.

But holy fuck do I get it.

Even after making a statement like he did, society still doesn't fucking get it.

The pain of being an involuntary virgin male at the age of 25... It's ripping me to pieces.
>>
>>35066224
You are weak and your bloodline is weak. Please stop being a beta.
>>
>>35065519
I'd be lying if I said I never entertained the idea.
From certain angles it could even be considered morally good.

>Life is suffering
>Each person killed prevents potentially hundreds or thousands from being born.
>By severing the branch, there's bound to be a least a handful of people who would have lived a life of great suffering, had they been born.
>Preventing people who would have gone on to live happy lives isn't necessarily bad. They wont know what their missing, besides, life is meaningless.
>>
>>35069907
>involuntary virgin

This stupid meme needs to die. There is no such thing, and especially Elliot was not one. He chose to live the life of a kissless virgin.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.