[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard of this board from a yt comment. I always knew of 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-20-11.png (898KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-31-09-20-11.png
898KB, 1920x1080px
I heard of this board from a yt comment. I always knew of 4chan but never been on it until i read the comment saying how theres losers virgins etc here. Being just those things i thought itd be like a sanctuary for people(guys, i found out) like me to express ourselves. I havent made posts yet cus im not sure what to say. I havent had a friend irl or online in years and i still dont think it will change. My family has made attempts to "befriend me" but i feel like it doesnt exactly work. I always think about how itd be to play games with people who im positive enjoys them as much as i do, or discussin anime or music. More simply, i feel like i never had friends who i had things in common with that we can form a strong friendship of off. I convince myself that it doesnt need to be a female that i conversate with, just somebody who legit feels the same way. This place tho, seems hostile if youre the wrong person. Am i a normie? Will that mean u guys arent interested in chatting with me? I am very bad at conversations, ive always been and its gotten worse since i became a neet (hs dropout for just over a year). I only lurk and read posts as i feel making one that is good or original? Is beyond me. I am black and am afraid to post my age... Ive learned some of the lingo here so ill use this
Tl;dr
Lonely guy wants friends, pls talk here, i will try not to be awkward
And whoever you are, why hack me?
>>
Is this a new or old pasta?
>>
>>35065283
If it wasn't pasta before, it is now
>>
>>35065272
This is not a santuary my man, this is the Thunderdome, a crossroad of sewers where mentally ill people come to waste away, turn your back and run while you still have some spark in your eyes.
>>
Why would people want to repost my story? If theirs is the same or similar, why not speak with me? Why do u think this is acopypasta? I have nothing better to do, so why would i leave the only place where social interaction is easily accessable? Spark in my eyes?
My eyes?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 223x226px
Wat am i doing wrong?
>>
>>35065272
OP, how old are you?

This must be a pasta otherwise
>>
>>35065272
>>35065895
dw man you seem chill and yeah you can probably find someone to chat about anime with here, just lurk until you see a contact thread
>>
>>35066596
U need my age otherwise this is definetely a copypasta? I dont understand the relation
>>
>>35066776
i just want to know how old you are. Theres no reason not to tell me - it isnt like it'd mean i knew who you are.
>>
>>35066858
It very well could! And if not u, others..
Only 19 desu
>>
OP, if you are under 18, leave this board right now. It will poison your soul, in its most crucial developmental stages.

I'm serious, you don't want this for yourself. It will be fun at first, but after a while you will completely shut down and isolate yourself.
>>
>THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO TURN INTO A COPY PASTA
>>35065272
Here is my advice to you OP
>read the rules to not look like a fool
>don't go on /pol/
>just about the only people here that can "hack" are on /g/
>don't go on /pol/
>don't post shitty memes
>don't go on /pol/
>lurk moar
>don't go on /pol/
>under 18 technically = ban but half of the people here are
>DONT GO ON /POL/
>>
>>35066937
hmm there goes that theory..

There are 100s of millions of 19 year olds. It gives no indicate as to who you are.

Why do you type
>cus
>u
and >discussin
like a text typing 14 year old from 2005?
>>
>>35066992
>U
is a completely legitimate abbreviation but i agree with you for the rest
>>
Ive been thinking i was hacked long before coming here and i type the way i do cus its easier. I figure so long as u understand wat i mean, it doesnt matter rite? And wat exactly is a copypasta? U do mean people will copy and paste my original post yes? To this same board? Why would they do that??
>>
>>35067040
id say cus is the most legitimate since it saves by far the most characters. Discussin' could also be argued to be phonetic. U is the least legitimate imo.

>>35067047
i cant take you seriously. The combination of naivety and the typing have me convinced it isnt genuine.

What youtube video did you hear about /r9k/ from? link it.
>>
>>35065272
you came to the place where normies rp as robots.you won't find many people like *us*.
>>
File: image (1).png (43KB, 360x354px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).png
43KB, 360x354px
>>35065272
This isn't a place to find acceptance or positive.

This is no refuge.

This is where we come to vomit our anger and negative feels and toughs. You'll have to accept that violence is how most people will communicate with you in here. You can make friends but don't expect to do so.

If you just want a place to talk about anime, videogames and shit then yeah, you can do it here, with people who would rather remain distant for the most part, hence why everyone in this place is an "anon". You can do pretty much whatever you want within the boundaries of a few basic rules with no consequence, and so can everyone else. But if you've been lurking for a while then you probably already know that.

My recommendation is to get the fuck off this board, and go explore the other less shit boards, they aren't good for making friends either, but at least they are good for talking about things you are interested in, or seeing other people talk about them.
>>
Im afraid i cant recall the name of video lol.. how could i? Why would people rp as losers? is it fun for them? I am naive i agree but how did YOU figure that out i wonder? I feel im more comfortable here on r9k but i will take u up on the suggestion and browse other boards as well, ty
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (98KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
98KB, 480x460px
>>35066970
as a minor who has been browsing 4chan for nearly 2/3 of a year I'm going to heed your advice, thank you Anon. Please ban me, I refuse to come back to this cesspool of failure.
>>
>>35067608
a tip, click on the number of the post youre replying to in order to link it. This makes things much easier to follow.

People like to pretend their different and special. They think (and rightly so) that pretending to be depressed or upset will give them the attention they want. Of course the reality of these conditions is terrible but they dont actually have to deal with that.

You see it all the time on the robot chart threads or robot bingo
>phew i nearly scored normalfag but im a robot, really xDdd
If you were really a robot youd be happy about a good score. I graduated from robot to cyborg on the chart and it feels good even if it is just an arbitrary and silly metric because it made me feel like my efforts werent in vain and that there had been a tangible improvement in my life.
>>
>>35065272
weIcome to hell
>>
>>35067952
just click on multiple numbers. The reply box will add them and move.
>>
>>35065272
okay what vidya and anime do you like?
>>
>>35066970
Why bother? OP will never amount to anything in life anyway.
>>
>>35067047
>To this same board? Why would they do that??
Because you're so dumb and naive that it's amusing. Your annoying style of typing and your faggy attitude is almost satirical.
>>
>>35068035
Thx for enlightinening me i really didnt know haha
>>35067981
I have no life so bethesda is good to me. Biowares top 2 sone jrpgs.. i like final fantasy and have played multiple but beat none except the psp spinoffs. Samurai and dynasty warriors is cool i really like the empires ones. Survival anime if u consider it a genre like mirai nikki and gantz adventure action seinin.
>>
>>35068035
Could u elaborate on the faggy attitude tho?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.