[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i feel so fucking empty r9k? i dont understand. >on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
why do i feel so fucking empty r9k? i dont understand.
>on 1000mg of depakote
>makes my hair fall out, but its the only thing that doesnt make me have wild mood swings and go from happy to suicidal to mild in the span of an hour
>50mg of zoloft as well, and 18 mg of concerta
>learning how to draw, know how to do programming, and about to go to college for comp sci, and i love programming and im sure i'd have a nice life with it
>also do meditation for 30 minutes a day, and i exercise as well for an hour a day
>go out of my way to be social now in social settings, now comfortable and at peace whilst talking to strangers
>drinking half my bodyweight in water like i should, and eating healthy as well, and im abstaining from depressing media(eg: i dont listen to depressing songs anymore, i dont watch depressing films anymore)
>still fucking feel empty
>still unhappy
>thinking about the future makes me feel small and afraid, and it makes me feel extremely tired that i have to live so much longer
drawing, reading, and programming, and studying. they make the day go by faster, but they don't fill the fucking void. how do i fucking fill the hole in my chest r9k?

is it love im missing? ive never wanted or desired a romantic interest. i dont really care for it. but maybe thats what i need? maybe thats what my heart wants?

or maybe its fapping? i fap like 4 times a day. should i just go nofap and become a true nomad? isnt nofap unhealthy?

fucking what is wrong with me
>>
>>35062880
MY MOODS SWING ON THAT SWING SWANG PUSH ME HARDER PUSH ME PUSH ME SWANG INTO TOMORROW
>>
>>35062880
because humans are biologically designed to have reproduced by age 18 and mostly be dead by 30-35
>>
>>35062880
it's probably not going to help you for me to say this since you apparently have to take them but psychiatric medications (especially antidepressants but also antipsychotics) frequently make people feel empty because they deaden your positive feelings.

how long have you been on them and have you spoken to doctors about how long they plan for you to be on them?
>>
>>35063158
For a year.
I haven't spoken to my doc about how long I should be on them for.

It was literally impossible for me to do anything though without the depakote. My moods were so unstable that I just couldn't fucking function. Immediately after starting depakote, I managed to get a GED within a month of study. Couldn't do that without it.
>>
>>35063239
i understand that these medications can help people but i believe that it's important to understand that they can also have side effects that are downplayed ridiculously by doctors. can i ask whether all of these positive habits you currently engage in were happening before you started the medication? you might be in a better place now, physically and mentally. i am not telling you that you need to get off of your meds but i think it's worth discussing with your doctor how long their course of treatment is supposed to be. if you never make a plan to get off of them, you'll never find out if you might be able to function without them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.