[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else constantly get dirty looks and rude treatment from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2544.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2544.png
46KB, 619x453px
Anyone else constantly get dirty looks and rude treatment from women they don't even know?
>cashier at the grocery store gives me look of pure disgust for about a half a second when she first sees me
>girl at doggy daycare is borderline rude to me when I pick up my dog
>say hello to two women while on a walk and they shoot me a dirty look and curtly say "Hi."
Why are they like this? Why do they hate me so much just for existing? I don't say anything sexual or inappropriate to them. I don't stare at their tits. I just exist and try to be friendly and they despise me. And I'm willing to bet the normies shitting up this board will defend this somehow.
>>
File: Delicious.png (6KB, 101x84px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.png
6KB, 101x84px
>>35062496
post pic of yourself. the stacies might just find you unattractive, and by extension, creepy.
>>
I'm sorry anon, most women treat me the same too. They activity detest what they dislike, it's the only way they know how to operate.
>>
There was a study on abusive husbands and found out they were twice as likely to see hostility in neutral actions than normal husbands.
>>
>>35062713
Go back to tumblr you whore.
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
>>35062496
Not me, they always treat me nice, smile at me, and always try to start a conversation with me. Maybe because I'm tall. Shit, I guess being tall does work
>>
>>35062496
Apparently there was a rumor back in high school among literally EVERY FUCKING FEMALE in it about how "anon is psychotic/severely autistic, treat him nicely. he might actually fucking shoot up the school".

All females treat me like a retard/pet.

Feels bad, m'dudes.
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
i kinda have the ironic school shooter/white trash look and i don't generally get that

one of the adult clerks/manager at the local gas station always gives me very disdainful glares, but i think its because he suspects me of being stoned every time

thats only true 3/4 of the time tho

anyway i'm sure this has happened more than those 3 instances you described, but plenty of grocery store cashiers probably look at everyone like that because its a shitty fukken job and in some places people don't dig randoms saying shit to them
>>
>>35062685
I'm certain it's because I'm unattractive. But I'm not rude to unattractive people. Why do women get away with this shit?
>>
>>35062904
Post pic of yourself, you incontinent shit with awful fashion sense
>>
>>35062685
>>35062496

Post picture of your dog
>>
File: HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg (161KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
HIS ALLEGIANCE IS QUESTIONABLE.jpg
161KB, 650x975px
>>35062904
because it isn't just women getting away with it. it's just how society works. if you're different, people will probably dislike you for no real reason. society also doesn't give a shit what happens to people unless it's extremely dire. but then, when something being done to somebody IS dire enough for them to care, they decide not to do anything about it because something might happen to them. normie society is something I gladly choose to be separate from.
>>
>>35062496
They probably find you creepy because you're unattractive. Don't be nice to them. Do what I did, if they're gonna treat me like a creep, I'm going to be a creep.

Stare at tits, look at asses, all of it. Even when they talk to you, don't apologize, don't back down; rather play with it.

I might still be ugly, but I don't take shit from any females anymore.
>>
File: 1483084147621.png (254KB, 641x770px) Image search: [Google]
1483084147621.png
254KB, 641x770px
>sit on bus behind two girls
>they start glancing at me and laughing at me, start saying things to each other about how I'm weird or an autist or something
>start singing opera music about how shitty they are
>after bus driver tells me to stop five people clap and the two women shut up and have curt looks on their faces

good feel
>>
>>35063252
also, when I wear a suit women start to stand around me for longer and at checkouts they give me eye contact and smile. I am not even a 'creep' I try to completely ignore everyone

society cares only about image: this is a fact
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.