[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every white guy on this board deserves to be flayed alive. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Every white guy on this board deserves to be flayed alive. You're all evil monsters and will likely burn in hell. Life's great mystery is how you immoral demons live with yourselves.
>>
>>35062055
get out shitskin
reee
>>
True, True. Vid pls
>>
>implying you'd be educated or on the internet without the supreme race
>>
>>35062055
what did i do man
>>
>>35062079
Tell me what you find hot about that image and I will upload it for you right now

>>35062114
You guys refused to keep the muslims out of my country. It's your fault. You're evil for letting them in.
>>
>>35062131
I want to get a better angle on those curtains so I know what to look for in the store
>>
>>35062055
sauce on this image
>>
File: annal.gif (652KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
annal.gif
652KB, 245x250px
>>35062055
Is this a foot fetish thread?
>>
>>35062131
I think that she may have just taken off her socks leaving her feet soft and slightly damp from wet and they perhaps smell "good". Also her toes are fuckin perfect.
>>
>>35062207
>>35062188
FeetExtreme 'Serve My Soles'
>>
>>35062055
>immoral
I thought you wrote "immortal" and I got a bit sad
>>
>>35062248
Actually in the video she wore those socks for days so they would stink REALLY BAD and made the girl smell them and kiss them over and over again before licking her feet clean. The video is around 30 mins
>>
>>35062131
b-but we're supposed to be tolerant and accepting
>>
whites:
>responsible for both world wars
>invent nuclear weapons, used them against civilians
>invented chemical weapons
>invented biological weapons
>responsible for colonialism, slavery and countless genocides
>will likely end the world
>their skin literally burns and flakes off if they're in the sun too long
and they have the gall to say blacks and jews are evil somehow.
>>
>>35062276
Pls vid, I am hard and have no where to go
>>
>>35062279
>tolerance
>people who want to literally kill you

You realize muslims are actually quite racist and view blacks and whites as subhuman right?
>>
>>35062055
I'm not a foot fetish kind of guy but god damn that girl is cute
>>
>>35062055

come and try to flay me, nigger. I'll stomp a mud hole in your ass.
>>
>>35062303
This

The world will be a better place when the white man no longer roams the earth.
>>
>>35062304
I'm at work at a hotel so I can't gaurantee upload speed

Add me on discord: cloud#9365 and I'll get it to you
>>
>>35062303
>he thinks using the nukes was wrong
Your whole post has been invalidated
>>
>>35062315
which one?

bloxxorc
>>
>>35062341
alright ty
>>
>>35062303
>talking about how much you hate white people
>while on a computer, connected to the internet, in a heated/air conditioned home, ect

you do realize all the comfort in your life is from white people right

>>35062337
yes, as long as we leave our technology and modern medicine behind for you right
>>
>>35062309
oddly all of the instances of real racism i've encountered were from nonwhites... but it is not really racism if the person doing it is not white I guess
>>
File: russian.jpg (80KB, 358x427px) Image search: [Google]
russian.jpg
80KB, 358x427px
>>35062253
thx mate

original
>>
File: contemplating.png (170KB, 333x337px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating.png
170KB, 333x337px
>>35062253
why does the screenshot always looks better than the whole thing
>>
>>35062055
>how you live with yourselves

Only the hate crimes get me through the day.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.