[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so violent? and why do they always have to las

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
Why are women so violent? and why do they always have to lash out like little kids?

>Gets cat called
>Thinks it gives her the right to destroy someone else property

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSQ1MnRCRI
>>
>thinks that video isn't staged
>kek
>>
File: 32.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>35062069
>women pretending and acting like it's staged to save face
>>
>>35062069
You can tell its not staged by how emotional and spergy the scooter white knight yelled
>>
dude was being an asshole. he deserved it.
>>
>>35062166
So did she

Roads are for vehicles with engines
>>
Emotional people self-righteously destroying private property. Many such cases!
>>
>>35062044
Wars have been started over less; at least the official versions.
>>
>>35062244
Lol fuck off, this is why you're a low test fatass
>>
>>35062369
At least I can have kids you tights wearing weirdo
>>
>>35062392
Bitch Romans used to march their armies down the road, what makes you think it's meant to be restricted solely to motor vehicles?
>>
File: 435.png (33KB, 295x326px)
435.png
33KB, 295x326px
>>35062511
>Comparing something from centuries ago to now

Bitch, women didn't have rights and were forced to suck dick, book and clean. Why the need to fix something that wasn't broke?
>>
>>35062540
>CURRENT YEAR
Also that wasn't even the point. Cycling is a good idea if you have the ability to do it. Why the fuck should motor vehicles get exclusive passage over the road?
>>
>>35062624
>cunt is so fucking dumb he still thinks it was a smart idea to compare what happened centuries ago to the lord of the year 2017

Get off the road, you poofter.
>>
>>35062643
No fuck you this is an efficient way to keep my legs lean
>>
>>35062667

Of course for a poofter like yourself that hasn't heard of a gym, or exercises such as squats and dead-lifts. Wouldn't want your frail body to snap under the weight of the bar alone.

Don't cry when you get hit by a car, queer.
>>
holy fuck the white knight biker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.