[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you run out of bottles and you have to leave your chair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: jugs.jpg (380KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
jugs.jpg
380KB, 2048x1365px
>when you run out of bottles and you have to leave your chair to empty your piss jugs
Is there truly any worse feeling than this?
>>
Empty one bottle in your mouth and fill it with fresh piss
>>
What would one do with all that piss? Dump it in toilet? Just seems like a waste of time.
>>
>Is there truly any worse feeling than this?
Not feeling loved
>>
File: piss (4).jpg (106KB, 811x453px)
piss (4).jpg
106KB, 811x453px
The worst feel is when you piss in your Mcdonald's cup and then you confuse it with the cup you get the next day and you get a nice big gulp of room temperature piss.

This was my room setup a couple years ago.
>>
I got rid of all that 3.5 years ago. Thanks for reminding me of what I left behind.
>>
>>35061553
urine is the best way to recreate DNA. When future historians find these pissbottles they will use the DNA to make clones and thus make the robots immortal.
>>
File: y.jpg (64KB, 600x843px)
y.jpg
64KB, 600x843px
Why do you prefer living in your own filth to walking several feet to the bathroom?
>>
>>35061583
When I take a leak, I fill half a 1.5 ltr bottle so this wouldn't work for me. :(

>>35061596
I'm not even going to ask you to ree leave but eventually you will realise that the normie life is objectively inferior. Have fun friendo.

>>35061604
Very true. Also, our memes will outlast most humans.
>>
>>35061662
>several feet
I have my own house and I'd have to walk all the way upstairs.
>>
>>35061456
>when a bottle of diet dr. pepper is finally filled with something more palatable than it's original contents.jpg
>>
>>35061733
Yeah, diet sodas taste worse than piss.
>>
File: idk.jpg (41KB, 342x298px)
idk.jpg
41KB, 342x298px
>>35061721
Are you seriously suggesting that not having to walk up stairs is worth littering your room with bottles of your own excrement?
>>
>>35062122
You're obviously not fat enough to appreciate what a chore it can be to climb the stairs.
>>
>>35062317
I suppose not. Have fun with your pissjugs, I guess.
>>
>>35061456
wanting to wear diapers for full no-thought pissing but having no way of doing so because your mom would find out since they're not as concealable as pissbottles
>>
>>35061456
>that one dasani bottle in the first row
Holy fuck, your kidneys must've hated you that day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.