[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3K XzyqHuw8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: handsome feel.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
handsome feel.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3KXzyqHuw8
>>
>>35061312
>imma make you hurt
bbut seriously, all those people for that proposal?
that was a lot of effort just to get embarrassed
>>
File: asian models with big tits.jpg (184KB, 1003x1180px) Image search: [Google]
asian models with big tits.jpg
184KB, 1003x1180px
>>35061312

>Woman: Can you please come down?
>Crowd: Be together. Be together. Be together.
>Man: What are you doing?
>Woman: From the very first day I've known you, you kept sending me flowers and were very sweet towards me. I feel very blessed and fortunate. Since the last time we met, I realized that I have fallen in love with you. Shall we get married?
>Man: Are you kidding me?
>Woman: I'm not kidding! I'm serious about this!
>Man: For goodness sake, the virtual world and the real world are two different things. I don't even have a car or a house. You could have look for/marry a much better guy than me.
>Woman: I don't need you to have a car. Here's my car keys. Take it. I also don't need you to have a house. I'm willing to add your name into the Title deed for my house as long as you're willing to accept my proposal.
>Crowd: Accept her proposal! Accept her proposal!
>Man: You're sick!
>Another woman in the background: Wah! How can this guy be like that?! Can you believe this?!

TLDR: Rich Chinese girl met some poor peasant in an online game and fell in love with him, offers him herself for marriage, her money, a new car and her house and he still rejects her.
>>
>>35061814
seems like a sweet deal to me
>>
>>35061814
Man this is some crazy level of self rejection. Although the crowd and fanfare don't help the situation
>>
>>35061312
Asians are so cucked.
>muh pride
I would wife that bitch and hit her all night along in a heartbeat
>>
>>35061312
Looks fake as fuck
>>
>>35062472
it is fake as fuck
every single female in china stays faaaar away from gamers especially dota2 players
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.