[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you get to have sex with these girls nonstop for 24 but a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1487663112685.jpg (178KB, 793x924px) Image search: [Google]
1487663112685.jpg
178KB, 793x924px
>you get to have sex with these girls nonstop for 24 but a random person somewhere in the world dies shortly after
Would you do it robots?
>>
>>35061302
Not my type, no thanks
>>
*24 hrs*

pasta is good
>>
yeah. i don't care about some third world shitskin.
>>
>>35061302
people die every minute, waht's your point?

Also, no, that's just sinister
>>
>>35061302
No, I'm not a degenerate.

origningigi
>>
>>35061302
Nah I'm god, they already look disappointed and grossed out.

Besides, as a cyborg, I can tell you that the best sex doesn't come from basic blonde bitches but from weird girls who have blue hair or are shy and look relatively plain and work at the library
>>
Can I be the random person?
>>
RIP IN PEACE MY DUDE
>>
But I can't last 24 hours!
>>
>>35061317
This
Supa origina
>>
Yeah I'd do it every day for the rest of my life. Even if like 100ppl die from it. Oh well.
>>
fuckin' two birds one stone, my guy.
hope the deceased is black.
>>
>fuck those girls
>someone dies
>hopeitsme.jpg
>profit
>>
>>35061302
>staring towards the camera with faces of disgust
>would probably consider it rape after the 24 hours
>look like vain whores who wouldn't care about comfortable cuddles and all that

no, I wouldn't.

I'm at some point that I don't care for sex itself. I can have an orgasm with masturbation, it works.
what I care is intimacy and affection, wich is not what those two bitches show.

also, they're too skinny.

>>35061360
any idea how to find the nice and cute girl that works on the library? all my city has is some old libraries with sad/angry old people working there
>>
I'll pass, my sex drive is virtually zero
>>
>>35061375
Same desu senpai. Make it a million and it's still a yes.
>>
>>35061302
Nah, they are not actually that pretty. No person's life is worth 24 hours with some slut btw. Which all girls are.
>>
>>35061489
probably move to a different city altogether then, or look at bookstores or record shops or any other "hipster" place, the library was just an example.

Basically plain jane girls are freaks in bed. Staceys tend to be just a dead starfish.
>>
I guess none of you ever watched the Box. This is not a good choice. The random person is the last person that fucked the girls. And someone will fuck them after you. Do the math.
>>
File: 1474496493922.jpg (31KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474496493922.jpg
31KB, 321x322px
>>35061302
Well odds are my family and friends are less than a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the world population, so I think I'd take those odds unless this is some money paw kind of shit,
>>
that doesn't mean the person dying dies because of me tho

anytime I or anyone else has sex already someone somewhere in the world will die shortly after. 1-2 people die a second globally.

http://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/world-death-clock.asp
>>
>>35061606
sorry I guess my slut-genie math isn't as sharp as it should be
>>
>>35061606
It says "random" though. If it was always the last person who fucked them it's a breach of the terms and conditions.
>>
>>35061606
This was the offical end of this thread. To continue posting after this official endpost shows you are really stupid.
>>
>>35061642
murphy's law
whatever can happen will happen

>>35061592
>Basically plain jane girls are freaks in bed.
I need some explanation on this

>>35061690
murphy's law, as stated above
>>
>>35061690
In the Box, random meant a person you did not know.
>>
they would just laugh about my gross body and weird penis on instagram.
>>
>>35061606
but then thats not random at all
>>
Digusting, absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>35061745
in the box it wasn't stated to be random
it was stated "someone you do not know" specifically
>>
If you fuck these girls a random stranger will die. Please keep in mind at all times the Company chooses who will fuck these girls after you, just as we chose who fucked them before you did. Thank you and enjoy yourself Anon. We are excited to get started again.
>>
>>35061302
Here is the thing, normalfags know that and they get their peepees wet anyway.
>>
>>35061302
>chestlets
absolutely not

statistically speaking it's likely it'll be a chink or poo in loo that dies right? still wouldnt do it
>>
>>35061727
>I need some explanation on this

I speak from personal experience, and after all my studies I conclude that it stems from the fact that not too many guys want to fuck plain Jane girls, so plain Jane girls get extremely sexually frustrated and will let their frustrations out on the next dick they can get.

On the other hand, everyone wants to fuck a blonde Stacey so blonde Stacey eventually gets bored of sex
>>
>>35061366
This senpai

ookami
>>
>>35062091
is it normal that I never liked blonde stacies? they look so... plain and uninteresting
>>
>>35062216
Of course, you're not the only one either. Normies have a term for it: "basic bitches".
>>
>>35061727
Isn't is obvious? Staceys never have to do anything because they are rewarded infinitely just because of their body/physical appearance

Plain Janes have to make up for it by actually being a tiny bit good at anything, really
>>
hopefully its a pigskin
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.