[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I just think.. I mean, if people were allowed to kill and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 50-cent-hardknock-tv-interview.png (242KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
50-cent-hardknock-tv-interview.png
242KB, 700x397px
"I just think.. I mean, if people were allowed to kill and beat each other on the street for being insulted like humans have been doing for the past 200,000 years, then I think losers wouldn't exist (audience laughs). No, not because they'd be dead, but like... they would be the ones in charge, protecting the tribe and hunting the animals or food. These alpha male meat heads who spend all day at the gym buy into the notion that the bigger you are means the better you are... and that's what our culture idolizes and teaches children from day one. But if a kid was allowed to walk into school with a knife or a spear and kill all of his bullies, do you really think he wouldn't? I think there is a constructed human pecking order these days which is artificial and stems from the elites design for how the proles should function in their day to day existence. We are purposely molded to be weak, that is our place in life. Most of the richest people in the world have a long list of sins. Fortune favours the bold is what they say, I rather think it's fortune favours the ugly, brutal, backstabbing, greedy, evil people of the Earth. Violent and aggressive people get rich and do well in life, not the peaceful laid back easy going types, if that's what they mean by bold, then shit, this world is more depressing than words can describe."
>>
>>35060443
Hmm who would win.. a 6'4" 220 lb pure muscle chad with a spear vs a 5'8" 130 lb skinnyfat robot with a spear, i wonder.
>>
>>35060443
Fiddy cent said this?? Link please op
>>
File: IMG_8570.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8570.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35060443
hmmmnmmmmmmmmmnnmmmmmmmummmm
>>
>>35060493
The robot lays traps, gets other robots to help him, stuff like that.
>>
>>35060584
fucking kek real life isn't home alone you fucking retard, you will get speared through your fucking skull, You get the robots to help you, chad will get the chads to help him, it won't be a contest.
>>
>>35060634
Why the hell would chads team up with other chads?

Sounds like you get your perception of life from hollywood films.
>>
>>35060675
Why would chads not team up with other chads? Are you fucking retarded? What is gang mentality? Why would they not team up to take everything they want? Fucking kek, sounds like you have no perception of life.
>>
>>35060799
>he thinks chads get involved in gangs outside of prison

Fun fact, most of the people in gangs are not hardcore chads, they are refuse genetic scum who transport drugs for their bosses.
>>
>>35060859
Take a soc101 class tardo, gang mentality has little to do with street gangs.
>>
>>35060903
I don't need your jewish made course. Why would a chad serve under another chad? If they did that then they wouldn't be chad would they?
>>
>>35060443
did 50 really say this? i desire a link
>>
>>35060981
Gang mentality, in a situation where resources are finite, strong will band together to take from the weak, and will get weaklings to work for them for scraps to do their bidding, so they don't have to do anything. This is how every civilization ever got started. I'm tired of being your teacher you little dumb ass.
>>
>>35061031
Sounds like bullshit anyway. You suck as a teacher.
>>
>>35060493
You underestimate the power of tard rage
>>
>>35060493
who said a robot will use the spear?.
the robot will get a gun and shoot the chad down to death...that's it if the faggot have aim, because it will be fucking pathetic if he fails to kill a chad.
>>
>>35061234
If a robot can get a gun then the gang of chads will already have way more guns. And why wouldn't the chads just kill all the beta males the first time they get the chance? What 50 shit described was a post-society world.
>>
>>35061031

That's all well and fine if you're defining "strong" ex post, but that's not what you were doing before. You'd be putting your money on Chad and Tyrone, before the Chen's gang of manlets came along and tore them to pieces.
>>
>>35061279
>gang of chads
You're going to have to prove this exists.
>>
>>35060443
I've been wondering for a few years now if society really always has been artificial structured in a way that breeds dishonest people. Dishonesty, greed, betrayal are all heavily rewarded risks compared to not engaging in the activity.
Then people actively argue that you should be happy being treated like shit and unrewarded for choosing to not engage in that type of activity. It really makes no sense. If you wanted to train a creature to behave a specific way, you give it positive reinforcement when it does the right thing, rather than punishing it constantly and having no reward other than no punishment for doing the right thing. It just seems very pointless like people want structured society to fail.
>>
>>35061331
Speak english

>>35061331
It will without a doubt exist in 50 shit's hypothetical universe.
>>
>>35060493

Depends on whether or not armor is part of the equation. If neither of them is armored, then most likely, they'll both either die or be seriously injured.
>>
>>35061352

Western society has. Leave your shitty little small town or suburb in the US and suddenly people are a lot more fucking tolerable.
>>
>>35061352
>you give it positive reinforcement when it does the right thing

This is what the cult of conspicuous consumerism is all about. As long as you have more than the next poor sap in the social hierarchy, or the same thing as everything else (for the middle/upper classes), we're told that's success and what will make us happy.

I think it's a bubble that will collapse at some point, but I can't articulate a specific when or why
>>
>>35061571
>same thing as everything else

I meant the same thing as everyone else
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.