[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> at wedding rehearsal dinner for my dude cousin > my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1452420430712.gif (2MB, 297x216px) Image search: [Google]
1452420430712.gif
2MB, 297x216px
> at wedding rehearsal dinner for my dude cousin
> my other cousins husband is a huge jacked Mexican who cucked her with an 11 year old
> he likes to reinforce his strength by wrestling the other dudes at random
> I'm a skinny beta mouse that can barely keep my cool in social situations
> he dolphin dives on my legs and everybody laughs
> I'm shaking and laughing nervously with them but able to hide the fear and humiliation
> walk back to car and he pats me on the back out of nowhere which knocks me forward and scares me
> he just laughs
>a day later after the wedding
>almost family is gathered at my uncles house except the newlyweds obviously
>talking to my older sister who I haven't seen in a while
>meanwhile the obscene bean is hibernating on a comfy chair under a blanket
>continue talking
>suddenly he springs out of his den onto my twig frame and pins me down
>literally everyone watching and completely caught off guard
>trying to escape his pro grip for 5 long minutes
>luckily I can tell no one is laughing at me but rather laughing with me as my family are actually decent people
>finally he lets me go
>BRO YOU NEED TO TRY HARDER NEXT TIME HAHA
> haaa yeah man that scared me hah some scary stuff
>then grabs my old uncle by the legs and wrestles him
>next is my old dad
>actually smacks his hand on a corner and he starts bleeding
>my dad's old but he's tough so he's fine
>everyone thinks this is hilarious
>HAHA I GOT IT ON CAMERA
>haaah yeah I have nothing to lose hah lemme see
>look at the video of my shrimp giraffe neck bobbing up and down in vain trying to escape
>go to the bathroom just sit in silence
>feel like I should cry but don't
>later mexicunt tells me YOUR COUSIN (who got married) USED TO BE REAL SHY AROUND ME LIKE YOU BUT I TACKLED HIM AND HE REALLY OPENED UP AHHA

If there's anyone I hate in my family its the crazy ex wrestler Mexican beaner FUCK
Why do normies think it's funny to throw people around who are obviously little weaklings?
>>
>>35060184
Lol little beta cuck is a poltard
>>
File: 1483729130617.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1483729130617.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>>35060184

have tried building some form of wall?
>>
File: 1486773794130.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486773794130.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35060184
>the obcene bean
>>
>>35060184
>>> my other cousins husband is a huge jacked Mexican who cucked her with an 11 year old
Like he was with your cousin and decided "fuck this, I'ma cheat on her and get me some of that delicious loli cunny"?
>>
File: 1479244812476.png (96KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
1479244812476.png
96KB, 232x218px
>>35060184
>> my other cousins husband is a huge jacked Mexican who cucked her with an 11 year old

What?
>>
>>35060399
>>35060416
I meant to say that he had a son before he married her
>>
>>35060184
get a concealed carry permit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.