[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got the chance to rawdog this Brazillian Goddess for a whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: becky38.jpg (66KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
becky38.jpg
66KB, 300x374px
You got the chance to rawdog this Brazillian Goddess for a whole month who also happens to be clean and infertile

or

Start an innocent relationship with your oneitis which grows over time as a deep meaningful relationship

What do?
>>
no oneitis
so it's an easy decision
i remain alone
>>
oneitis. no question.
>>
File: 1480594108668.jpg (223KB, 741x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480594108668.jpg
223KB, 741x768px
I'll take #2. I'm 32 and want that quiet life. A cozy house and some qt kids.
>>
>>35060173
I don't want her, and I don't have a oneitis.
Can I just get money instead?
>>
Second

I've had a casual relationship with a girl for about 2 months and I want it to be more serious so that's probably clouding judgment though
>>
>>35060173
why did I read rawdog as ragdoll and why didnt that seem weird to me at all in that sentence
>>
SECOND.
Why would I pass up years of joy for 1 month of extreme fun?
>>
>>35060173
rip you and your dads' penises off and mix them up real good so you can't tell them apart
>>
>>35060207
how can any man want family when you see shit like that in the pic, enjoy your small little corner of your own life when the vast majority of it is for your wife and kids
>>
File: dynamite-kid-cover-620x350.jpg (70KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
dynamite-kid-cover-620x350.jpg
70KB, 620x350px
itt: a bunch of blue pilled beta cucks who don't wanna bang a 10/10 for the sake of being tied down to one woman
>>
That's a pretty white Brazilian.
>>
>>35060173
I don't have a "oneitis" because I am not a pathetic faggot loser. Anyone who worships pussy and has a "oneitis" is contributing to the problem and should kill themselves.

I choose raw dogging brazillian girl very obviously.
>>
File: 9dc.jpg (65KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
9dc.jpg
65KB, 500x695px
>>35060283
The fuck you've been huffing boy?
>>
>>35060173
The first choice is the only one that makes sense...
>>
>>35060298

Goood goyim! You don't need children. You'll be perfectly happy watching netflix and playing vidya when you're 45. Kids cramp your style!
>>
File: officeSpaceLawrence.jpg (19KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
officeSpaceLawrence.jpg
19KB, 800x427px
>>35060337
Right on brother

Originamo
>>
How about neither.

I no longer have earthly desires , call it a curse but it feels nice.
>>
File: Becky-Rabbit-nakedandsexy-10.jpg (27KB, 301x448px) Image search: [Google]
Becky-Rabbit-nakedandsexy-10.jpg
27KB, 301x448px
>"how about i make you into a man by having you forget about having a oneitis
>>
>>35060388
It was fine for Christ, who you despise, Shlomo. Why shouldn't it be for me?
>>
>>35060668

>implying christ didn't have a family

yeah. stay alone my friend.
>>
>>35060207
you realize the impossibility of such a life in the current economy, i hope. that picture is the result of a man who makes a lot of money and probably lives in an affordable suburb somewhere in pennsylvania. your dream is a utopian one without money. fuck the hot model and remember it for awhile instead of trying to make an idyllic nuclear family in a society that no longer accepts it.
>>
>>35060173
Second. Might I note, I want to take the second option rather originally.
>>
>>35060173
>Choose Brazilian whore
Eventually you are left with nothing but regret
>Chose onetis
Eventually you are left with nothing but regret
I would rather pick a more mundane third option, I need a low tire used laptop but 50 bucks would also be nice
>>
What if my oneitis is an anime girl, does she become real? I don't have any 3D romantic interests.
>>
>>35060207
Take a close look at that picture negro. There are vintage nightstands on either side of the bed, which is itself decorated with an old-style frame. The nightstands are topped with matching baby-bottles and mugs probably bought from Crate & Barrel, and a candle probably bought from Williams Sonoma. There are two sets of car keys on one of them. There's an expensive hiking watch that's been thrown onto the lush carpet. The man is well groomed and his entire family is wearing full sets of pajamas from Nordstrom.

You are fucking delusional if you think having a family has anything to do with preference for monogamy. Success, capitalism, cold hard fucking cash is what drives this desire of yours.
>>
>>35063044
I work with plenty of guys who are single income providers for a wife and 2+ kids, and it's just construction work. I'm a greedy bastard who doesn't want kids so I'll probably die alone and rich though.
>>
>>35060173

I know I should say raw dog bc 4chan is nihilism but I gotta be a sucker and go with the oneitis.

Surely, it will workout this time. Surely, it will not end like all the rest. Surely....
>>
>>35063189
>that's not possible without money
>yeah but i've got money

i was trying to make a broader point but alright, good for you then i guess. i hope you enjoy your well-adjusted life.
>>
>>35063164
Holy shit this analysis is on point
>>
>>35060207
Look how miserable that cucks face looks who tf would want that
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.