[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he still plays games >he still uses windows >he still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: linux_and_windows.jpg (99KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
linux_and_windows.jpg
99KB, 1200x794px
>he still plays games
>he still uses windows
>he still uses macos
>he doesn't use GNU/Linux

normie
>>
>he's a freetard
>He doesn't actually understand the OS he's running but wants to feel technically superior even though he isnt
>>
>>35059596
>Gahnoo/Lenuks
>Not OpenBSD

pleb
>>
File: 1458680202822.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458680202822.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>tfw too dumb to install linux
>even tried ubuntu too
>>
>he still plays games
Yes, but I don't enjoy them
>he still uses windows
Yes
>he still uses macos
No
>he doesn't use GNU/Linux
Seems like a lot of trouble for minimal improvements
>>
>>35059596
>he isn't completely autistic
>>
>>35059638
>Not temple OS

Easy there, Chad.
>>
>>35060828
this
/thread
rasdjkllads
>>
>>35059596
you're just using your pc to shit post online
why don't you just use a smart phone?
>>
>haha he doesn't do all the stupid shit i do on linux therefore he is normal

lets just remove any fucking meaning of normie already
>>
>>35060926
It's a bad idea to use a smartphone for anything serious due to a lack of open hardware and operating systems.
Phoneposting right now. :^)
>>
>>35060926
smart phones are not free as in freedom and therefore are only for normies
>>
File: 1487789241216.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487789241216.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
>>35061007>>35061045

smart phones almost always use linux as the os dummies
>>
>>35061074
just because it uses linux does not mean it is free as in freedom you fucking normie
>>
>>35061074
>implying that using a relicensed Linux kernel is the same thing as a free and open operating system running on open hardware
Why is getting root access so hard? Baka gaijin
>>
>>35061092
>just because it uses
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>35061128
probably because your a techcuck and just use your pc for shitposting and playing gaymes like most of us
>>
>>35059596
linux is beta suck my beta dick
jk have fun plotting bombs and not getting caught
>>
>>35059596
>play games for rape mods exclusively.
>nope.
>nope.
>use ubuntu on 2007 craptop, main PC runs Fedora
>>
>>35061189
The fuck? I'll have you know that I use my laptop with 32gb of ram exclusively for running Visual Studio 2017.
>>
>>35059596
I use Linux Mint on a VM in a Windows 10 environment. There is literally nothing that Linux does that requires a native machine environment, especially on a beast computer like the one I have. AAA games will always be made for Windows because most normies have Windows.
>>
>>35061189
I'd just like to interject for a moment but Android is very different from the GNU/Linux operating system because it contains very little of GNU. Indeed, just about the only component in common between Android and GNU/Linux is Linux, the kernel. People who erroneously think "Linux" refers to the entire GNU/Linux combination get tied in knots by these facts, and make paradoxical statements such as "Android contains Linux, but it isn't Linux." Absent this confusion, the situation is simple: Android contains Linux, but not GNU; this, Android and GNU/Linux are mostly different, because all they have in common is Linux.
>>
File: gammaplus.jpg (79KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
gammaplus.jpg
79KB, 500x618px
>>35059596
>Being less efficient for the sake of credibility.
>>
>>35061550
TempleOS is God's chosen operating system. God loves you and will always be there for you.
>>
>>35061612
don't tell the normie niggers about gods chosen operating system
>>
>>35061624
Don't use the n-word, Anon. Do you really want people to think that's what you're all about?
>>
>>35061253
Look dude right to repair bill if you care about how easy or not it is to unlock a phone.
There is no law saying it has to be easy for you to modify your phone or do whatever you want with it, so complaining it's difficult is pointless.
It's your phone, your property. If you can't hack it because it's hard that's your problem sorry you're a cuck. There is no laws against you hacking your own phone, it's your property. Your property, your problem. Complaining about it just makes you a cuck.
>>
>he still posts on /r9k/ shilling his autism q
>>
>>35059596
Games and smooth running VMWare workstation are the only reason I'm on Windows. I'm sure I could get VMware to work nice on linux if I put in the effort though.

Maybe if Valve keeps dumping money into OpenGL and other options gaming on Linux will be a thing. I'd like Microsoft to die too anon.
>>
>>35061928
But the bootloader is locked, Anon. How am I supposed to unlock it without the keys? This is bullshit and you're full of shit.
>>
ugh
GNU/Linux is the epitome GNU/Normalfaggotry.
Whoever at all things Linucks is not normie is deluded and A FUCKING NORMIE
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.