[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a joke to gf about how hot it is >she replies "stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>make a joke to gf about how hot it is
>she replies "stop complaining and just stay inside"
>don't reply because seems a little bitchy
>A couple hours later says "You shouldn't have gone outside if you're gonna complain"

Am I wrong (am a bit of an autist), or is that a bitchy way to talk to your bf?
>>
>>35059181
she sounds like a whore.
hope the sex is decent at least

if no sex

pump and dump.
>>
>>35059181
she's being bitchy, don't tell her that though since it will just make her angry and make it easier to rationalize that she was in the right, she'll probably apologize in the next few days desu
>>
>>35059181
south hemisphere detected.
pablo confirmed

you have to go back
>>
>>35059181
U a bitch anon and there probably someone's else that's busting all kinds of nuts inside that slut
>>
>>35059181

Find a GF who's playful and nice to you OP

Dat bitch is a waste of time and just wants to hate on you

I thought I had the perfect GF but she was like that too. Now Im dating another girl whos not my usual type personality-wise but she respects me and is playful and fun

Enjoy being with her 100x more
>>
>>35059330
>but she respects me and is playful and fun
Tbh this is what pissed me off. It's not that she is being bitchy (couldn't care less), but it sounded pretty disrespectful.
>>
>>35059285
What about Australia and NZ
>>
>>35059365
Bingo, that's where I'm from anon.
>>
man get the fuck out. this board isn't for you
>>
>>35059365

Those arent real places they're pretend
>>
File: tumblr_nhipfdsmV61tv3nnno1_1280.jpg (485KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhipfdsmV61tv3nnno1_1280.jpg
485KB, 1280x1920px
>>35059365
Show me a map that has New Zealand on it.

Australians made it up as a means of tax evasion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.