[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, gonna try adderall recreationally for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1144.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
Hey robots, gonna try adderall recreationally for the first time pretty soon, just wondering some do's and dont's to get the most out of the night. Dosage, things to do, what safe to ingest, etc. only other drug I've ever used recreational is weed so this is all very new to me.

Fun stories and other drugs you'd recommend are also appreciated in the thread
>>
When you're coming down, drink a soda or maybe a small cup of coffee. A moderate dose of caffeine (don't overdo it) will help the comedown and makes you feel less like shit. If you have some Xanax, that will really help you get to bed after.

What do you weight and how much do you have? I can help you dose.
>>
Well, my sweet-spot for pure dexamp is around 25mg, and given that adderall is only about 70-80% dex, I'd recommend about 30mg or so. Others may weigh in with something different though.
>>
File: 1480317450695.jpg (74KB, 595x795px) Image search: [Google]
1480317450695.jpg
74KB, 595x795px
>skype friend i've known for a long time visiting my country so we decide to meet up
>he's an american living in italy temporarly
>brought a bunch of adderall with him as a part of his medication
>spent one night in his hotel room just snorting adderall, listening to music, chatting and drinking

I don't remember precisely, but I think we had a bunch of lines that night. It was my first time doing a stimulant, only smoked weed and drank before. Have some company, I guess, OP. Eat some pizza. You can drink a lot on speed it seems, but don't overdo it.
>>
File: 124253346474.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>35058862
I did ritalin for a year.

You don't do adderall recreationally, that's like doing water recreationally, it has no recreational value. You'll just want to study or accomplish shit for a couple of hours.

Weed, acid, MDMA, rivotril, alcohol, stuff like that are for recreational use, but not adderall or ritalin.
>>
>>35059669

Ritalin != Adderall
>>
>>35059370
I'd start with no more than 20 mgs of adderal for your first time. Also op a word from the wise DONT TAKE MORE WHEN YOU START TO COMEDOWN. redosing DOES NOT bring the euphoria back. All it does is increase the stimulatory side effects. You'll end up awake chasing that initial high for days and all types of bad things happen at that point.
>>
>>35059711
It's the same shit, I'd even dare to say that ritalin is stronger than adderall.

My point still stands though. You're a literal fuckwitt for thinking that adderall is for recreational use, you will feel an euphoric rush at most, but not even 1/10th of the euphoric rush you get from MDMA.

I really hope you didn't buy those from a dealer, that's like buying beer from a dealer, because a prescription is easy to get, and adderall/ritalin are cheap as fuck.

If you wanna try some over the counter shit, then there's dramamine of tramadol, both have an actual recreational potential.
>>
>>35059669
>it has no recreational value.

>dopamine-releasing amphetamines have no value
>speed has no recreational value
>meth has no recreational value

There's a lot of retards but you take the cake
>>
>>35059778
>You're a literal fuckwitt for thinking that adderall is for recreational use, you will feel an euphoric rush at most, but not even 1/10th of the euphoric rush you get from MDMA.
>contradict yourself in the same breath but then move the goalpost and setting MDMA as some kind of standard
>not taking high dosages into account

>dramamine
>good

Did you have a bowl of stupid for breakfast?
>>
>>35059802
Comparing meth and adderall is like comparing light beer with vodka.

For fucks sake, even kids take adderall, and you're bragging here about how you're going to get "high" on it.
>>
>>35059911
Yes, it is like comparing light beer to vodka, but guess what? If you take enough light beer, you can actually get drunk.

Kids are prescribed adderall usually because they have something called "ADHD" which has an enormous effect on how their brains are effected by amphetamines. It actually calms them down.
Also guess what: there's something called Desoxyn which is literally prescribed meth. You're retarded.
>>
>>35059770

I learnt this the hard way the first time I experimented with dex, started with 25mg and then upped it to 60mg total awhile later. FUCK being that spun out and paranoid again. Less is often more sometimes, don't have a bad time.

I had a breakdown from that xp & some bupe about a day later. At least it kept the social-security cheques flowing, though.
>>
>>35060045
amphetamine pshycosis is a horrible experience. I tried to combat it with weed once and that was litteraly one of the worse ideas I've ever had. I started getting some of the most intense and obnoxious tracers I've ever had. Not fun
>>
>>35060359
christ what was amp psychosis like and how did you get it
hormesis?
>>
>>35060935
Extream paranoia to the point of hiding under my blanket for 10 hours or so. I was awake for like 3 days at that point and had taken around 600 mgs of adderal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.