[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make friends >they ask me to hang out >they go without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>make friends
>they ask me to hang out
>they go without me
>say they "forgot" and that they werent on their phones at all today
>bullshit because they are always on their phones when we hang out
>they say they had "private matters" to discuss
>they tell me not to give them an attitude about this even though i was waiting from 10AM to hear back from them until 4PM

Apparently im not allowed to be pissed off or something according to them.

first they "forgot", then they "didnt look at their phones", and then finally "it was a private discussion."

Why did I even bother making friends in the first place?
>>
holy fuck, i got quads.
>>
>>35057777

Friends suck, which is why I don't have any. By choice.

Too much work and too much BS like you dealt with.

But you still have friends so you need to leave
>>
>>35057777
Fuck them then, if they claim to be your friends but don't invite you to do stuff with them but make up excuses afterwards than ditch thoses loosers. Those "friends" you have aren't your real friends, leave that group of friends and find a new pair or create your own. Man up and call them out on it as well
>>
File: ayy.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>35057777
they are not your friends if they dont want to hang out with you, they just wanted you to be around for your resources.
>>
>>35057797
Your mum got quads
>>
>>35057777
If they say they want to hang out then 'forget', then they aren't real friends. Ditch them.
>>
Im gonna delete all these faggots off my contact list
Fuck them theyre not my friends theyre a bunch of assholes
>>
>>35057777
Checking the quads of failed normie sadness
>>
you need to stay away from toxic friends like them
>>
>>35057777
Don't delete anyone anon. It's pointless.
Just tell them to fuck off the next time.
Don't be fazed by some bunch of retards.
>>
>>35057777
>they tell me not to give them an attitude
They sounds like faggots, just go dark on them.
>>
File: 1486617304864.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1486617304864.gif
2MB, 350x197px
Get better friends.
Better to be alone than in bad company anyhow.
>>
File: 1468969987004.jpg (258KB, 1200x1703px) Image search: [Google]
1468969987004.jpg
258KB, 1200x1703px
>>35057777
I-i'll be your friend anon :3
>>
>>35058287

are you a girl(female)?

oregano
>>
>>35057777
You got any more of this semen demon? I've got a thing for fake tits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.