[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some call me the prophet. I have arisen from the abyss to tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: AIgf.png (363KB, 459x643px) Image search: [Google]
AIgf.png
363KB, 459x643px
Some call me the prophet. I have arisen from the abyss to tell a tale of social upheaval: the day stacy's and chad's lose their spot of social dominance

>the year is 2040
>AI has long since surpassed human level intelligence
>people no longer have to live old, outdated world now known as meat space, but instead in a virtual world of their choice as robots look after their feeble 3d bodies, supplemented by a unconditional basic income as robot automation became too fast to deal with
>the world is now not reliant on winning the genetic lottery as your virtual avatar can be configured to look however you want
>Adaptation from the Chads and Stacys, not wanting to give up their position in society, is slow and they continue to live like heathens
>The virtual world is indistinguishable from real life with a direct brain-computer interface and perfect simulation of touch, sight, audio, smell, taste, heat, etc.
>nanobots in the brain elevate your mental capacity thousands of times smarter than the smartest 20th century human
>a typical day doesn't start with waking up because there is no need, enlightened humans are always wakeful and refreshed
>lifestyle consists of meeting up with like-minded individuals sharing your thoughts billions of times faster than organic humans
>Once that is done, you enjoy your bountiful free-time competing against each other with simulations such as emperor style strategy conquest, psychokinetic battles over a city, simple sword fighting or whatever you could imagine.
>Once you have grown tired of this, you return to your own personal world where a multitude of very attractive AI gfs take care of your every need
>the AI are much different than what we consider AI now, they understand emotions and are almost indistinguishable from another human.
>The only difference being that they are driven to give you a fulfilling life, won't backstab you, pine for your interest
>>
>They will even give you deeper conversations than other enlightened humans a lot of the time but they will always service you to the best of their abilities and are programmed to deeply care for you.
>It has become common philosophy that there is no intellectual difference between a human and AI other than their ability to enter meat space
>after countless orgasms with near perfect AI waifus you want to relax so you watch the pilot of a new series that was created by your personal TV-AI - that creates new shows with your subconscious and conscious desires in mind - and you absolutely love it
>In fact this is the best show you have ever seen but their is only one episode
>order for the completion of the series and immediately start watching it in real time, because the speed of production is faster than your consumption. You marathon this flawless 60 episode series and left feeling very satisfied.
>You still visit meat space to laugh at all the idiots who still haven't accepted the enlightened state
>your life is more luxurious than even the richest billionaire in this world, and the idiot normies continue to live here in order to preserve "what is real" as they argue. Not understanding true bliss, not realizing they just want to stay the social upper class while unwittingly to them they have become the lower class. A new amish.

Rejoice my brothers, the upheaval is coming. Soon women in particular will lose whatever hold they still have over men. AI will reach a point where unless you are told it's an AI, you won't be able to distinguish it from another human. Pretty much every expert in the topic agrees and those that take into account the exponential nature of computing power, have realized that it will happen within the next decade. 10 more years and we can connect with someone on a deep level without fear of judgement, without ridicule, and with enamored interest in us. I repeat:

AI AT HUMAN LEVEL WILL BE REAL BY 2029
>>
the technoutopian posthuman angels will remember us as the wretched miserable denizens of old hell, who suffered and died and ceased to exist when our brains rotted to nothing, and they will mourn us
>>
I'd say it's much more likely that we will all be wiped out in a nuclear holocaust, than it is that we will achieve this level of technology. But nice greentext OP, i kinda liked it
>>
File: paypay.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
"Produced by Linden Research, Inc"
>>
File: Kal Jericho.png (1MB, 1007x738px) Image search: [Google]
Kal Jericho.png
1MB, 1007x738px
Fucking gay as shit OP. I want the world in 2040 to become like necromunda where humanity is united being at war with aliens while noble and merchant families fight with gangs for political and economic superiority.

Would be awesome to live in an actual waking reality where I can shoot mutant niggers with laspistols.
>>
>>35057013
this

human society is too brainlet for OP's story to happen, but it was /comfy/
>>
>>35056880
>delusions
once ai is devoloped elites will discard as, retard
>>
normie, get lost.

this comment is original as fuck
>>
>>35057153
just like horseless carriages, phones, internet, etc... technology will work it's way to the poor just like african kids all have mobile phones. Stay deluded in a cynical world, maybe the normies will accept you one day

>>35056997
we will become posthumans
>>
File: 1475233575083.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475233575083.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
Except interest in you and intelligence are mutually exclusive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.