[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so happy right now. My normie roommate's girlfriend's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: BrG9w_DIAAAKuPD.jpg (38KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
BrG9w_DIAAAKuPD.jpg
38KB, 500x325px
I'm so happy right now. My normie roommate's girlfriend's friend is willing to make out with me on Friday.

The only problem is I don't know what to do with my tongue. Can a fellow robot help me out with some videos of people making out? Or even an explanation?

I already know to take charge, put my hand on the back of her neck, lower back, and ass if she likes it. My roommate even said if I get her horny enough, I could get a blow job. But I'm not excepting too much.

Even though she knows I've never kissed a girl, I still want to impress her. She's a solid 7/10.
>>
so your roommate is letting you cuck him?
>>
File: 1482566178450.png (310KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1482566178450.png
310KB, 681x496px
>>35056603
No, it's his girlfriend's friend.
>>
you jam your tongue into her mouth and lick the thing that dangles at the back of the throat.
>>
>>35056672
That's what I want to do with my penis
>>
>>35056578

Don't use tongue it's a trap and most girls have no fucking idea what they're doing either

>most stacies have only ever been pumped and dumped and that doesn't involve a lot of kissing

If you really have to, only use it very slightly meet in the middle not in her mouth and make sure you are mihty
>>
>>35056816
Thank you. I'm definitely going to make sure my mouth is fresh
>>
>>35056578
Be kind and do not invade her mouth roughly with your tongue. Tease her with your lips and see how things go
>>
>>35056578
I kissed a prostitute in europe and it was weird a lot of toungue and it just felt out of sync. She would tickle her toungue with mine then i would put my toungue in her mouth and it just felt awkward. It felt sort of alie n and all out of rythym. Not sure if it was her or me. Probably me.
>>
>>35056578
dude greentext the story of how this was arranged, this sounds like a fucking death trap.
>>
>tfw my roommate is just as autistic as me

shit sucks man
he's in here like 8 hours a day and no girls ever come in here despite the fact we have a tv, weed, sound system, alcohol etc.
>>
>>35057632
>roommate had some friends over for a small hangout
>7 is there
>I've seen her a few times over at the apartment but only a few words have been spoken between us
>roommate knows I'm a KHV
>he starts talking to 7 about me and makes me sound more interesting than I am
>she admits she thinks I'm kinda cute too
>he tells her I've never kissed a girl and she is shocked
>7 goes on about how she thinks no one should go through life like that
>she also admits she doesn't really want to have sex with me though
>roommate and girlfriend tell her I'd be ecstatic if we could just make out a bit
>7 agrees to come over on Friday to do it
>>
>>35057849

Hopefully she doesn't bail :(
>>
>>35058222
Thanks, man. l do too.

Also nice trips
>>
>>35056578
Dont rush anything. Its gonna come natural to you. And if you actually do wish for more than just kissing then dont spen too much time kissing because it gets boring.
>>
>>35056578
Honestly you will find out as you do it. It's not hard. Tongue is great btw
>>
>>35058332
Doing more than kissing isn't that important to me. But thank you for telling me it can get boring. Especially for her because I'm sure she's done it a bunch.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.