[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met a girl who's actually not like the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1485249009968.jpg (163KB, 1000x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1485249009968.jpg
163KB, 1000x1209px
Have you ever met a girl who's actually not like the other girls?
What was she like?
>>
>>35056531
She has good taste in music and interesting opinions
>>
>she was like the other girls until she showed me her feminine peen.
>>
Yes. She was like the other girls.
>>
File: VID_741.webm (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
VID_741.webm
2MB, 640x1136px
She was pretty and smart, and somewhat autistic
>>
yes, megan, she's married now :( i was sad about that.
>>
File: 1483244423724.png (1MB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1483244423724.png
1MB, 1024x723px
She was but for fucked up reasons. She had a whole goodie bag of mental issues (but not regular female meme illnesses like bipolar and depression). I'm not sure what it was exactly but definitely a type of schizoaffective disorder-

>wary around doorways because of the beams of light that jump up and down them that hurt her
>carried around this huge portable radio that she kept to static/white noise that she uses to talk to the president with
>constantly hits her head to stop the beeping sound she hears

She was cute but damn, she was fucked up. I can honestly say she was not like the "other" "messed up" girls.
>>
what does it mean "not like the other girls"?
>>
>>35056937
Not an uninteresting, vapid bitch.
>>
>>35056725
i don't know why but that webm is hilarious
>>
>>35056531
Still virgin at 21, rich, qt, Catholic
>>
>>35056531
Yep. She had big soft juicy benis that I could nibble on.
>>
>>35056531
Black women are the only women with personalities

This is not to say they are "best." Every race has its trade-offs

But yeah
>>
>>35056531
never met a girl, don't know
>>
Yes, hardly uses a cell, doesn't shave, no Facebook or other annoying online app. But she travels a lot and I'm too poor to join.
>>
>>35056531
she was a tomboy
great bro
had awesome sense of humor, only girl that ever made laugh
good drinking buddy as well
>>
>>35056531
out of my league
>>
Yes but she's mildly autistic and have no idea if she has the same feelings.

We're gonna watch obscure anime together tomorrow, wish me luck bros.
>>
>>35057094
>Tomboy
>boy
You dated a man Anon. She had a dick.
>>
>>35056531
nope never

all the "not like the other girls" girls i met were either
>lesbian
>rejected me
>attention whore
>leftfield stacy
>>
They're all human beings and fundamentally the same. All human beings are alike. Not worth my time.
>>
>>35056531
I met one here on /r9k/ she (he) did infact have a vagina (boipussy) and a boiclit
>>
>>35057124
>obscure anime
you seem like a huge faggot, kill yourself.
>>
I have but she rejected me

I don't know why but after 4 years I'm still in love with her despite not having any contact with her whatsoever
>>
>>35056531
We had a pretty good thing going until it came to sex and she laughed at the size of my penis, im 6 inches.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>>35057154
>rejected me

how many circle does that cross if you make'em into a van diagram?
>>
>>35057094
Tomboy? Na man it was a trap you little faggot, how did her girl cummies taste?
>>
>>35056894
>that first sip of the day

>>35056531
there were a few in high school. they never seemed interested in talking to boys at all. never heard anything about them after high school
>>
>>35057173
anon, that's just plain rude
>>
Yep. She was the most loyal, ethical, loving and sweet person I've ever met. Same interests and she was madly in love with me. There was literally no attraction from my side though. She had stupid teeth and was on the heavy side, and just not very sexual.

I then proceeded to fall in love with a fucking slut with the reverse characteristics of the above girl. Egocentric, emotionally all over the place, very needy yet flirty with other men. But man had she a fine ass, and man was there a shit load of sexual attraction. I actually felt deeply in love with her at first. Of course that changed in less than a year because of how shitty and fucked up she actually was inside.

So I guess the moral I took out from this is that some of us men have a useless fucking sexual vanity of our own. We just rarely get the chance to witness it for ourselves.
>>
Yeah, I still see her in the hallways going to her next class, almost 90% by herself. I guess she's different for me because she's honestly a 10/10, hour glass shaped Dominican who's not out there or overly social like the other girls who are just as good looking, she talked to me first but I think she's just a nice person who was being nice. But I rarely saw her talk to anyone else before she started talking to me, even now whenever I see her she's either by herself or with another equally attractive female friend. She had a boyfriend in sophomore year but he cheated on her for some reason. I don't get how you could cheat on someone with a body like this you guys she literally has a perfect body if your an ass man. But it honestly hurts because you don't know if you'll ever find a girl like this again in your lifetime. I've texted her before but most of the time she takes hours to reply and I just thought she wasn't into me but one day when we were talking she just pointed at someone who texted her a while ago and said, "I hate seeing this notification on my phone" I don't get why someone would hate seeing that. Maybe it just stresses her out or something because I remember reading her college essay and it had the words "anxiety" and "depression" mixed with the emotions she feels. Idk you guys I've never had a crush in my life and I just got it at 18 in my senior year. I thought love was supposed to make you happy not nervous and choked up around the person you love. It's strange for me cuz I've never been intimidated by anyone in my life but I always get weak knees around this girl, maybe if I confess she'd give me a chance but that would mean risking whatever it is we have now. What do?
>>
MARIA PLS

I MISS YOU
>>
>>35056725
>>35056725
its like she's being held at gunpoint to make a pie
>>
File: tumblr_lpdtnpRxWJ1qfnq1do1_1280.jpg (629KB, 889x1198px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpdtnpRxWJ1qfnq1do1_1280.jpg
629KB, 889x1198px
>>35056531
i fell in love with her in high school.

she had a wicked sense of humor and some anger management issues and there was something in the way she moved and talked that wasn't like the of the girls, like she had the mind of a man but the looks and appearance of a woman. she kinda had this whole "no-bullshit" attitude going on.
i've been looking for those same traits in women ever since, but sadly very few females have them.
>>
Sure, but turns out she was just like the other girls in the end.
There are no girls that aren't like the rest of them. Unless...they have lactose intolerance, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>35056531
I thought she wasn't but she was. I fucking hate that I love her.
>>
>>35056531
>goes to bar
>loses virginity to some dude she just met at bar
>upset that she felt like a piece of meat
>gets super needy and clingy
>constantly whining about him never calling her

changed everything about herself. used to be an emo chick. I miss her.
>>
File: fsm.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
fsm.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I thought I did
But I guess at the end of the day
They're all the same
>>
She was a tiny (like sub 5') homeschooled flat-chested jewish princess. She wanted to be the greatest violinist in the world and already had a degree in "liberal arts" at the age of 17 and was planning to go and major in violin performance.

I went to coffee with her once and then her overprotective (or arguably properly protective) parents told her she wasn't allowed to date boys (which apparently prior to that point hadn't been a problem since she hadn't any interest in it).

I wish I could've fought for her a little more, but I do just remember thinking chances are this ends really badly. But the more women I meet, the more I think, god damn, I should've fought for her.
>>
File: 1471579928141.jpg (148KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471579928141.jpg
148KB, 1071x1600px
>>35056531
>was in a sorority... but quit because it was too shallow
>liked to drink... in a quiet get together with friends at home
>majored in philosophy... so that she could pursue a law degree (and she did)
>liked to watch dumb tv shows... so that we could talk while we cuddled watching them and not miss anything

>actual unironic 8/10 face and body
>not crazy at all
>not a bitch at all
>calm and rational yet sweet and caring
>had a pet lizard
>expatriated to Poland last year

She ended things with me for reasons I may never know, but even in that she was so kind about it I can't find a reason to dislike her. I wish she was more of a bitch about it, maybe then I could forget.
>>
>>35056531
That's a negative, my good man
>>
Yes

She liked david lynch and had good taste in music, also she dressed in an interesting way

We kissed, she ended up coming out as a lesbian and now she's dating a girl

End me
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.