[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing "hard to get" with this chick that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1004.jpg (31KB, 463x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
31KB, 463x690px
I'm playing "hard to get" with this chick that may or may not actually like me.
Whenever she tries to talk to me I do it as if I'm not really that interested as to what she has to say, and occasionally I insult her about random stuff which makes her laugh.
Also one time she accidentally stepped on my bag and I pretended to be really mad at her. I screamed at her as if I'm actually angry about her stepping on my bag.
In reality though, I really love her and she's one of the nicest and most beautiful girl I've met in my entire life.

Is what I'm doing a good strategy to get her? Because, while she's nice to me, she's also a stacy, and she's had multiple boyfriends before, so I need to have a really good strategy on how I can make her my gf, since she's single now but a lot of other guys want her as well.
>>
>>35056206
She might not mind it for a while - might even be into it - but she will eventually go for someone better looking who is nicer to her. You can only put so much effort into talking to someone who doesn't seem interested
>>
>>35056206
Maybe you should kill yourself OP.
>>
>>35056206
is she a virgin?
if not, i wouldn't go for it OP, even if she's nice to you. stay away from stacys as much as possible if youre not a chad
>>
lmao women don't care

they have literally dozens of men approaching them and wooing them each day. you're just another wallet and substandard dick she's passing up
>>
>>35056206
Playing hard to get only works when you're incredibly attractive. If you're ugly and playing hard to get you're just a dick.
>>
>hard to get
>not just autism making interaction in general hard
>>
>>35056592
This is sometimes what I feel like I'm doing. I don't know if I should continue doing this to her desu.
>>
dude if he laughs when you insult her, its pretty much confirmed that she likes you.
Ask her to hang out and get touchy.
Also don't get mad that's pretty unattractive
>>
>>35056968
That's also one of the reasons why I think she likes me. She also laughs a lot to my jokes, even when they're not that funny.
The only reason I'm not sure is because I'm fucking unattractive as fuck and she's had like 9 boyfriends in the past year.
I'm also the only person she treats that way. She's nice to others too but not as nice to me.

I don't fucking know though. I might just be fucking delusional and she's probably fucking some chad right now as I fantasize about her liking me.
>>
>>35057171
>she's had like 9 boyfriends in the past year

She's a whore, I'd bet she treats a lot of people that way.
>>
>>35057260
I talked to her once about this. She said these are guys that liked her, and she didn't wanna say no.
This is also why her relationships end so quick, because she never liked the guy in the first place. She just thought the feelings would blossom forth after going out with them, but that never happened.
As I said, she's a super stacy and to /r9k/'s standards she might even be an 11/10, which is why I doubt she likes me.

She does tease me a lot with other girls though. She jokes about how I should go out with this girl, and about how me and this girl are fit for each other,
not knowing that it's her that I want.

Fuck I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her. She must be brainwashing me or something.
She probably knows I'm trying to play hard to get with her and she's just playing me for a fool. Fuck my life.
>>
>>35057475
go for it before you get to emotionally invested.
If she didnt say no to the other guys maybe she'll give a chance to you too
>>
>>35057544
I fucking browse /r9k/ daily do you think I have the fucking guts to ask her out?
I'll never be able to do it. Best case scenario is she's the one that asks me out, or a friend of her gives me a huge and obvious hint that she likes me.
Once I'm absolutely 100% sure that she really likes me, then that's when I'll ask her out.
And even if I become her boyfriend, we have nothing in common other than we're both majoring in computer science.
She's an extreme normie and we both like different shit.
Fuck I can't stop thinking about her though.
>>
It works, I friend zoned a girl and like a month later she got drunk and sent me nudes. She had been shit talking me behind my back to her other friends calling me ugly so idk
>>
>>35056206
stop wasting time...

there is no "strategy". girls build attraction to you pretty quick and then forget about you entirely if you don't make your move. you're probably already in the friendzone at this point since you're past the mystery phase that was potentially once keeping her attracted to you.
>>
>>35058078
This is a great accomplishment though. I would kill to get nudes of my female classmates.

>>35058132
Well I guess I'm done then. Doesn't matter, it's not like I had a chance in the first place.
>>
>>35058078
>robot
>friendzoning a girl
>>
>>35058196
>Well I guess I'm done then.
Not necessarily. If she is still hanging out with you and making the effort to see you/talk to you then you have a chance. Just stop wasting time and make a move.
>>
>>35058266
I told her to fuck off when I realized she was trying to use me, I had been orbiting her before.
She was trying to do the whole "maybe I'll date you hehe" so I wanted to fuck with her head and said "I think it would be better if we actually only stayed friends"
>>
>>35058303
kek
was she even pretty in the first place?
>>
>>35056206
I got you op
>Hey Stacy
>Hey anon
>will you be my girlfriend?
>yes anon
or maybe
>no thanks anon
>>
>>35058380
Ehh kind of, she wore a ton of make up and was a little thicc. She was dumb as hell though and has no real future, high school drop out who plays league all day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.