[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>35055664 Eat or drink anything and don't look at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>>35055664
Eat or drink anything and don't look at any screens for the hour before you go to sleep
Or try falling asleep in a different position
>>
>>35055664

you might wanna get that checked out by a psychologist or something, anon. sounds pretty awful.
>>
>>35055763

this. was going to say the same thing. lay off the sugar, caffeine and carbs before bed.
>>
Play a lot of scary video games such as Silent Hill. Eventually, when you encounter scary situations in a dream, you will perceive the nightmares to be entertaining video games and not real-life situations. I stumbled across this solution many years ago. I can't tell you how to stop having nightmares, but I can tell you how to enjoy them instead of fearing them.
>>
>>35055859
...Also, note that this has a basis in standard psychological practice. I learned much later that the best method for treating phobias is exposure phobia, which is intentionally encountering or being around whatever it is you're scared of, such as walking around in flower gardens full of bees, until you're not scared anymore. What I am recommending here is just standard exposure therapy for nightmares.
>>
>>35055919
...exposure therapy, not exposure phobia
>>
I keep having nightmares about the boy I paralyzed when I was like 10 years old.
>>
>>35055919
aren't nightmares like visual representations of your brain inputs though? like, you see scary images because your brain is scared
>>
>>35055664
Me too I had a dream my friend made me fuck his gay friend
>>
>>35055664
I've had nightmares almost every single night since I was 4 years old.

I'm 25 now.

Been to a lot of psychologists/psychiatrists/doctors about it and finally got diagnosed with sleep apnea last year. Still too poor to afford treatment out-of-pocket and I can't get Obamafuckcare so I just have to live with it until its repealed.

You might have a physical condition like I do OP. Get yourself a sleep study if you can, because sleeping poorly literally kill you. I'd recommend lucid dreaming but if you've had these nightmares for six months there's a deeper issue. You have my sympathies.
>>
>>35056128
That just means you are a faggot anon
>>
>>35056334
Umm no thats why it was a nightmare I am 100% straight it was more of a forced sex with him trying to stick my penis in the gay guys ass.
>>
>>35056369
I think you are confused M8 it sounds like you are bi at least. I'm straight and have never had a dream about sticking my penis in a gay mans ass.
>>
Op here. I do have a lot of anxiety issues. Been to a psychologist but I hated it. Maybe I should just go to a psychiatrist and get some sweet anxiety meds?
>>
>>35056128
That sounds like a pretty good dream to me senpai
>>
>>35056388
>sounds like you are bi at least
What's wrong with you people? You can be perfectly straight and still enjoy having sex with another man
>>
>>35056406
Benzos suck they are good for panic attacks though
>>
>>35056107
The function of dreaming is not fully understood. But part of what dreaming does is to organize and file one's memories from the day. The horror genre is modeled somewhat after nightmares. Memories are associations of information that form a network of interconnected information. If scary situations become associated with entertaining video games, then this association will be present in dreams while that association is being stored or reinforced in long-term memory. When scary situations arise in dreams, those concepts or images will be associated with video game actions such as losing hit points, restarting, or using fictional character abilities. This will produce a problem-solving mindset in dreams and a sense of control, reducing the scariness of the situation.
>>
File: colonised.jpg (191KB, 563x721px) Image search: [Google]
colonised.jpg
191KB, 563x721px
I have nightmares that I am a British colonist and I am stuck in some fucking rainforest watching over some ugly subhuman niggers.
One of them is a beautiful tribal woman who keeps flashing her pussy at me only to rub a poisonous frog on her clitoral hood (which for some reason, is huge) and laugh because I can't possibly have her pussy now
I am in love with this woman. I sometimes bleach my pillow and lick it, pretending I am eating her out. Man I hate sleeping. I never want to wake up again
>>
File: wakemeup2.jpg (32KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup2.jpg
32KB, 605x146px
I use to not dream at all but now I have constant nightmares and wake up several times a night.

Just last night I had a nightmare about being stuck in some sort of old building. It had no windows and I'd run around trying to get out, seemingly going in circles. Then I started to almost decompose. My teeth and hair fell out and my skin began peeling away.

I can't remember the last time I had a good dream.
>>
dreams scare me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.