[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are female friends a meme? Even if they are not how do you keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1484089998850.jpg (61KB, 720x960px)
1484089998850.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
Are female friends a meme?
Even if they are not how do you keep yourself from lusting them if you're a robot? Robot as in the last tiem you touched a member of the opposite sex was when you were 5 and gave grandma a hug and for the whole prime of your your youth and sexual virility you have done nothing but lust after women from afar while masturbating and never even speaking to one?

Or are you only supposed to befriend women you could never lust after how does this shit work, do you have some kind of an outlet for your biological desires that makes it possible or what?
>>
>>35054987
You befriend women who want to fuck you and will eventually fuck. The only women I am friends with are ones that want to fuck me but have boyfriends
>>
>>35054987
I have never, in my entire life, met a woman who I felt could provide me with more entertainment than my close male friends.
>inb4 u never met women kek
I had enough women in my life, literally living with some for years, non-family.

You befriend women for the intimacy, nothing else.
>>
>>35055164
^ I have never met a women who was more interesting to talk to than my best male friends I've had.
>>
>>35054987
>Even if they are not how do you keep yourself from lusting them if you're a robot?

I'm a kv wizard with 2 female friends. It's no big deal. I'm ugly. They're ugly. No one cares.
>>
>>35055202
this
if there's no attraction from either party it's pretty easy
>>
>>35055001
>women who want to fuck you
Where do you think you are norman
>>
>>35055001
Are you all retarded? Of course you can have female friends. I don't see how finding them hot is a problem.
>>
>>35055355
Check'd

Yeah of course can you have female friends.
But most of them are boring.

i.e. If I wanted to get over to the netherlands with my male friend to take some shrooms, trip all night and smoke a ton of weed before we take the train back at 3 am, he'd be down for it.

Ive never met a girl that would enjoy the same shit as I do. But many males.
>>
>>35055517
Well, to me my female and male friends are mostly equivalent. With the exception of a few things I do the same with them.
>>
>>35054987

Being friends with females isn't worth it.
Most of them will judge you 24/7 unlike male bros which just dgaf.
At the end of the day female friends are boring and just giving you false hope of getting laid.
>>
Befriend women, if you lust you lust. Doesn't mean you can't hang out.
>>
File: 1487299480356.jpg (243KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487299480356.jpg
243KB, 1080x1920px
>>35054987
You cannot have female friends as a male. They either will fuck you or you are just a beta provider to them. Now too many robots think beta provider means money but no it also means time, attention. Never be a beta provider.
>>
>>35054987
I've had sex with pretty much all of my female friends throughout the years.
In my town though everyone regularly just fucked each other... and probably still do, I don't get out much anymore.
Female friends can be cool though if they're not a prick.
>>
My best friend is a dude, so yeah, I think it's possible. He's not sexually interested in me and vice versa, but we are still pretty close. So yeah, I think male-female friendships are possible.
>>
>>35055680
Sure if you befriend some cunt maybe. There are plenty of nice people both female and male. IDK maybe in the USA all girls are fucking retarded, and all guys are wither Chads or autists, that's why you all think like this.
>>
>>35055608
>Well, to me my female and male friends are mostly equivalent.

I dont know if its my location but every woman here seems to either beeing a complete slut that has nothing else to do then getting drunk and party all weekend, wich is not boring, but nor really interesting for me or a super boring one that studys all day, has a ultra light humor and is most likely an SJW that will get offended by anything you say.

The only girl I know that is at least somewhat nice to hang out with is the gf of a good friend of mine. Mostly because she's chill and smokes with us while watching movies.
>>
>>35055164
On the other side, i have met women more bro-tier than my male friends. We all have our subjective experiences, none of them are "correct".
>>
>have female friend
>8/10
>really close
>has boyfriend
>I had girlfriend
>We're just really good friends
>Hang out
>Play games where we have to take our clothes off if we lose
>Nothing sexual just fun
>No one knows
>Get to see her tits and ass, she doesn't care
>No fucking or anything
I've never really thought about it.

I have another female friend who hugs me all the time and is really fucking flirty but I don't have any attraction to her.
>>
>>35055728
You must be a 250+ pounds landwhale then
>>
File: 1476260986529.png (173KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476260986529.png
173KB, 472x461px
I have one female friend. She is quite attractive and if she'd ask I would def. have sex with her. I never lust after her though. We know each other for a long time and I openly check out her ass when she bends over and shit and tell her about it because why the fuck not. She knows and doesn't care. We fart in front of each other and laugh, smoke weed here and then, watch anime and play vidya and just hang out. It's just a good time. Sometimes we make food together too which is fun and I honestly couldn't do that with a male friend.

She isn't really the type to go out though. Actually all she does is play vidya and watch anime and rarely leaves her apartment. She could very easily score a superchad because she is hot and not bland, just fun to be around. Depression does that to people I guess.
>>
shameless page 9 bump
>>
>>35054987

>is______ a meme?

if you ask this question about anything, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
Female friends work when they're not sexually attractive.
I sort of have one. I'm not really her friend, but we've hung out a few times. I can be myself just fine since I have nothing to lose, but since she's not attracted to me either she spends at least half of every interaction with me in her phone, which makes it pretty boring to spend time with her.
>>
File: 1466979778542.jpg (290KB, 1280x960px)
1466979778542.jpg
290KB, 1280x960px
>>35054987
Nah, female friends definitely exist.

I've got more than a dozen females that I consider myself pretty close to that I don't want to have sex with and never think about like that.

But I've also got a girlfriend, so there's no real drive in me to feel attracted to anyone else.
>>
I agree with everyone that they don't often come with the same useful values as men; knowledge, sharing your hobbies or interests. But I've known females that have still been able to give me fresh perspectives on things. Females are just nice to be around in general.

Generally it's also good since you learn to be comfortable around them and to communicate with them. Females are -generally- different to men and it does require experience to integrate that fact and to mold your behavior appropriately.

More importantly though: Female friends have female friends.
>>
>>35055943
>>35057400
This question is obviously directed at robots. We know normalfags have female friends, that's a given.
>>
>>35057436
>Implying I'm not a robot
>Implying I haven't been on this board since /r9k/ started

Just because I grew out of being a pimple covered mom jean wearing overweight autist physically doesn't mean I'm still not one on the inside.
>>
>be ugly but funny
>make female friends really easily
>realise I only have lots of female friends cause I'm so unattractive I might as well be their "gay male friend" as far I they are concerned
>get really angry about the whole thing
>quit talking to all of them
>months later
>sort of regret it

I'm even lonelier now.
>>
>>35057485
Having a gf and being a robot are not compatible.
Or change normalfag with "sexually active". Whatever. Go away, that's the point. It's much more interesting to hear about female friends from virgins than dudes with girlfriends and friends.
>>
>>35057485

>have gf
>robot
>PICK ONLY ONE
>>
>>35057485
You'll never be a robot ever again. It is not a bad thing retard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.