[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /mentaldisorders/ here? Sociopathy + narcissism with delusions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: 1487321637843.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487321637843.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
Who /mentaldisorders/ here?

Sociopathy + narcissism with delusions of grandeur reporting in.
>>
They aren't merely delusions if I am in fact better than you.
>>
>>35054392
Obsessive compulsive disorder diagnosis, recommended meds, don't believe the chemical Jew lie.

pretty sure autist.
Not mental disorder, but completely nihilistic.
>>
>>35054392
Major depression disorder, anxiety disorder, paranoia disorder, borderline personality disorder. receive monthly NEET bux. Haven't worked in 3 years. 23 year old female. Government paid for apartment.
>>
>>35054411
That is unironically how I feel though. And then I spend time daydreaming about how I'm going to become better than the increasingly smaller amount of people that are still better than me.
>>
>>35054424
>don't believe the chemical Jew lie.
>Not mental disorder, but completely nihilistic.

Definitely autistic.
>>
>>35054392
Basically everyone who visits this site lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
>>
schizoid personality disorder or1g1n4l
>>
File: 17lplh6adm4u8jpg.jpg (316KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
17lplh6adm4u8jpg.jpg
316KB, 900x1167px
>>35054546
exclusive necrophilia, bipolar disorder type 1 and OCD. diagnosed by several different shrinks. ama
>>
>>35054670
meant to reply to OP sorry about that
>>
>>35054670
>>35054424
how do you guys deal with ocd related paranoia?
>>
>>35054860
Therapy. I had exposure therapy for nearly a year, and started some weird hybrid of PTSD therapy and CBT a couple of weeks back that's helping a lot. I also take an antipsychotic, abilify. It's fucking hard though, even with a lot of support.
>>
>>35054392
how can any robot have narcissism?
>>
>>35054392

Schizoid/ADD master race reporting in.
>>
>>35054446
Do you mind expanding on borderline personality disorder? What's it like for you? I feel I may have it, but not too sure.
>>
> Depression
> Had a psychosis a few years ago

wewlad
>>
Am I a sociopath if I like making other people miserable and dedicate most of my time to that, but still feel guilt and have a bit of empathy?
Am I just a shit person?
>>
generalized anxiety with obsessive compulsive disorder and intrusive thoughts reporting in, immune to cognitive therapy only metacogniive therapy helping. and loads of ssris daily.
>>
>>35054954
Google it turd. Basically impulsive. Fuck random people and cut myself when shit hits the fan. Yay for me
>>
>>35054928
By believing that you're better than anybody else and you can't find a woman that is your equal.
>>
>>35054997
You're just an asshole. Stop making people feel like shit if you feel guilty about it.
>>
I have a severe case of "the kind of shit that chooses to visit a 4chan nsfw board"
>>
>>35055028
never before have I seen such a good example of a borderline cunt
>>
>>35054860
let me tell my story.
>it starts out very simple.
>like washing your hands an odd number of times, a specific number.
like 3 times to begin the ritual, five times to actually wash hands, and 3 times to close it.
>then it gets worse.
>can't enter door without putting RIGHT foot through first, followed by left hand, then right half of torso.
>repeat 3 times.
>then i just couldn't do shit.
>turning on PC required me to think a specific keyphrase before i clicked the button and if i thought of something else, i'd have to restart it.
>I completely collapsed at one point and became a neet.
>slowly, after months of literally not doing anything, i felt the grip of this shit become less tight.
>took me a month, learned to fight it.
>still here, but not as bad, and i managed to get over with the repetitive shit.
>and these fuckers say bipolar is bad.
>>
>>35054392

>psychotic depression
>anorexia/bulimia
>>
>>35055014
>>35054893
how do you robots afford therapy? shits expensive and rarely works
>>
>>35055084
>he's trying to turn mental illness into a pissing contest
My OCD involved intrusive homicidal thoughts/urges/compulsions almost constantly, in addition to paranoia that makes me unable to trust anyone, from my family to friends to coworkers to complete strangers. The full scope of that:
>wake up from intense night terrors of being killed by police for killing people because I obsessed about it the whole day before
>immediately overwhelmed with the urge to kill my roommates
>go to make breakfast, there's a knife sitting out on the counter
>can't cook, don't eat, go to work
>on my commute on the brink of tears from how hard it is to not swerve into the person next to me, accelerate into the person in front of me, run over pedestrians
>nearly have a panic attack if a cop drives by or, god forbid, is behind me
>get to work
>probably late because of how much time I've spent obsessing over stupid shit
>get teased by my coworkers for being late
>intrusive urge to kill them
>go to break room to put up my lunch, several knives sitting unwashed in the sink
>have to go to the restroom to get a break from people
>the quiet and lack of distractions just makes the intrusive thoughts worse
>about to lose my fucking mind
>go back to the office for the next 9 hours and have to pretend like I'm okay while I'm overwhelmed with thoughts of necrophilia and homicide
>while I was doing exposure therapy, had a knife in my bag to add an extra layer of hell to it all
>drive home, same deal as the morning commute with the added stress of traffic
>drink myself into a coma
>have more nightmares
>wake up and do it all over again

Gonna do one more post to highlight why bipolar disorder is even worse
>>
>>35055084
>>35055548
So I also have bipolar disorder type 1. For those of you who are too lazy to google/wiki it, the difference between type 1 and type 2 is that type 1 is defined by very intense episodes of mania followed by episodes of depression. Type 2 has hypomania, which is a milder, even beneficial form of mania, followed by depression.

The manic episodes I had before I was medicated ruined my life. When I had them, I experienced the following:
>could not sleep for days, up to over a week at a time
>could not eat
>could barely drink, and would always choose to heavily drink alcohol
>would not take any medication prescribed to me and/or took too much of it recreationally or for self-harm
>no impulse control, meaning I spent every last cent to my name every time I had an episode on fetish gear and weapons, travel, food and liquor, indulged in my paraphilia, and something even worse
>was a violent, psychotic asshole that landed in trouble with the law eventually

Thanks to mania I completely fucked over my relationship with my family, ruined every relationship I ever tried to get into, ruined my career with the military, never held down a job for more than a few months, was in serious debt, my health was a disaster, I couldn't get proper help for my mental illness, wound up living in a slum with a bunch of other criminals, got a criminal record of my own, and needless to say wanted to kill myself and other people every waking moment of the fucking day.

I dare you to try and justify how that is not horrible.

>>35055340
When I didn't have military benefits I paid a ludicrous amount of money out-of-pocket from working odd jobs and selling shit. Once I got out of the military, thanks to my type of discharge, I have all mental health coverage completely covered by the US Government for the rest of my life. I am so goddamn grateful that I have these benefits and cannot stress enough that I wish every citizen had the same.
>>
File: 1486726889903.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486726889903.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
paranoid personality disorder, shizotypal disorder, avoidant personality disorder, antisociality, and bipolar disorder.
I also think I have minor autism and possible paranoid schizophrenia.
shits not fun, but it could be worse.
>>
Schizophrenic with social anxiety. Taking meds for both.
>>
File: LUL.jpg (49KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
49KB, 600x906px
>>35054411
>They aren't merely delusions if I am in fact better than you
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>35054392
For me I have ADHD and PDD-NOS
>>
schizotypal personality disorder bordering on schizophrenia
>>
File: NiceGuy.jpg (140KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
NiceGuy.jpg
140KB, 803x688px
>>35054928

Elliot Roger Syndrome: explaining the discrepancy between his ideal Self and real world situation by the fact that Normies and Staceys are jealous and hating him instead of giving him his well deserved place at the top.

If it's bad enough that you splash orange juice on random girl, you should either see a shrink or plan a cathartic trip to school with a trenchcoat.
>>
File: American Psycho.gif (214KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
American Psycho.gif
214KB, 800x430px
>>35055548
I know your struggle Anon I have had this all my life. What made it a bit worse for me was when I got diagnosed with ADHD. The doctor prescribed adderall at first but I'm a little numb on the inside and it made me feel too much. Adderall made me emotional. So he switched me over to these plain white pills, forget the name since I started to call them 'shark pills'. It was all the hyped-up laser intensity focus of Adderall with none of the weird empathic feelings and that just sent my homocidal passions into overdrive. It was really hard to sit down and explain why I needed to go back to Adderall less than a week later.
>>
>>35054670
How'd you get to the point of exclusive necrophilia? How does that escalate?
>>
File: 1474482728760.png (330KB, 568x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474482728760.png
330KB, 568x1080px
>>35054392
Hello Elliot, back from the grave?
>>
>>35055782
I don't know about you man, but SSRIs really made all of my symptoms worse. Maybe that's what you were put on?
Anyways, as awful as it is to hear about someone who's experienced the same things, it's really comforting to know I'm not alone with this.

Has anything helped you deal with the compulsion?

>>35055802
It's always been this way man. I was never attracted to living boys or girls as a kid, it was always dead adults. The first time I went to a funeral there was a an open casket, for a family friend who had been very kind to me and I was absolutely smitten. She was my first crush, and every single goddamn single solitary person I've been attracted to since then was dead. I had to pretend to like other people all throughout school. As an adult it's a little easier but I've claimed to be asexual many times just to make it easier on social interactions.
>>
>>35055938
The only thing that helps me is engaging in physical activity until I am absolutely exhausted, literally so tired that the vile reptilian thing in my brain says, "Crawl in bed and turtle up. No killing today, we wouldn't survive the fight." I'm really embarrassed because I feel like that sounds like a stupid meme but if it helps you I wanna say it. As of now I go to the gym about two hours every morning (5am to 7am) with an hour of dedicated cardio. Days I skip (due to work / school / obligations) are the worst so I try to make time no matter what. Thanks for letting me get this out by the way. I tried to tell a friend about these compulsions before but believe it or not he was more offended by the fact that I had fantasized about his murder rather then that I needed someone to talk to... This sounds stupid now. Shutting up.
>>
>>35056100
Dude I want to cry I sympathize with you so badly. I completely understand these feels, I was the same way when I used to work out all day long. I have premature arthritis and it's gotten to the point where my joints hurt when I do mild physical activity so I can't push myself like I used to, and there's really nothing that can substitute an hour of wrestling or weight lifting.

What you're saying isn't stupid at all. I tried confiding in some friends as a teenager and they were so disgusted and offended they dropped all contact with me and I never heard from those fuckers again. Anyone that I tried to tell as an adult made fun of me, didn't believe me, or dropped contact with me too. All except for one person who I've been with for nearly three years now, bless her fucking heart. It's impossibly hard to find understanding, sympathetic people in this world. I feel lucky to even have this conversation on /r9k/. Best of luck to you man, I don't expect any further posts but I hope you feel a little better after getting some stuff off of your chest.
>>
>>35056228
Last one. Thanks for the reply and I wish you the best of luck with your affliction. I wanted to reply because I agree with you, sympathy from other people is strangely absent. It seems to me if someone says, "I'm sick and need help." You should help them even if you don't completely understand, and respect their bravery. Even from a selfish / self-preserving standpoint, you should help them and respect their bravery because the other option is waking up to them standing over your bed with a dripping meat cleaver. I am trying. My best. Not to be the thing that I am. And sometimes I just need people (like ((You))) to help me. Thanks for the back and forth Anon. You really brightened today day for me.
>>
Full on schizoid reporting in, according to my wikipedia diagnosis.

>tfw literally unable to connect to other humans
>tfw scared of emotional attachment
>tfw just "different"
>>
>>35056393
stop self diagnosing faggot
>>
I don't know what I have. At times, I can wash my hands really often. I'm on a break from my best friend. I knew she had anxiety, but I drove her away by always asking her to block me on social media because she wasn't answering and I thought I fucked up. When our break started, I felt angry, then sorry, then nothing. Right now, I feel nothing for anyone. I also enjoy close to nothing. I've always been shit at keeping friends. I ghosted two girls because I didn't feel anything anymore. I also see everything as a competition. But now, I'll probably lose my best friend and I'm tired of ruining everything I touch, so I'll try seeing someone asap.
>>
benadict cumbumpatch
>>
BPD (though all the Cluster Bs bleed into one another, my official diagnosis is ASPD and I also have DID) anxiety, chronic depression, alcoholism. In the past, cutting and anorexia. Really, the last three could just be summarised as 'self-destructive addiction'.
>>
>>35054424
>>35054446
>>35054670
>>35054997
>>35055014
>>35055685
>>35055699
>>35055782
>>35056393
>>35057981
These people have some form of autism. Trust me. I'm a doctor.
>>
>>35054392
Narcissism and delusions of grandeur
>>
>>35054933
it's a shitty combo because there's basically no job you can function in. too antisocial for service or team based work, to scatterbrained for heavy machinery or complex tasks. feels bad man.
>>
>>35054411
>they aren't merely delusions

means that they are delusions but also something else. If you had used mere instead, it would have made a bit more sense.
>>
>>35054392
Kira's eyes are fucking haunting here
>>
>>35059182
Enough to give you a heart attack
>>
>tfw actually autistic
>tfw people use "autistic" as an insult
This unironically hurts my feelings.

Nothing I could do would make me any less autistic. Why the bully?
>>
>>35054392
>atypical depression
>avoidant personality disorder
>generalized anxiety disorder
>high-functioning autism

what sucks is that they're all disorders that can be "overcome" so i still have to practice self reliance
>>
>>35059253
It's ironic, robot.

Slight Autism, but honestly, it's used as a joke.
Already apathetic inside, so I could care less if they use it seriously.
>>
>>35059540
Having a personality disorder though - in large part it's who you are. As for me, I can't imagine how it would or could change. I also don't want to stop manipulating people, because it fundamentally makes no sense to me not to do that, nor to tell the truth if a lie serves the purpose at hand better. I do think compulsive lying that serves no purpose is a hindrance that I don't really understand though.
>>
Obligatory post (after scrolling through most the threads this one seemed the most fitting for me)

Okay here goes:

>BPD
>Bipolar (possible, most likely cyclothymia)
>Unipolar depression
>HPPD (Hallucination Persisting Perception Disorder)
>Anxiety/Panic
>Derealisation / Depersonalisation disorder(s)

I have no energy, no sex drive, and generally just experience severe anhedonia. I'll have debilitating bouts of DR/DP (probably the worst disorder I have, I got used to my HPPD eventually) on a semi-weekly basis, and tend to perceive a mild/moderate sense of it that lingers throughout most days..

I haven't killed myself because I sometimes have cool dreams and I don't want to upset my dear mother, or father, to a lesser extent. I occasionally use drugs to escape.

I miss my old life sometimes, from what I can still remember.
>>
>>35054392

I'm pretty sure I have depression and anxiety, but I haven't been to a doctor so I can't say that I do for sure otherwise people will get triggered.
>>
paranoid schizophrenic. It started with taking psychedelics when I was a teenager, went untreated for a few years until a 5150, then diagnosed and am now on antipsychotics, antiparkinsonians, and antidepressants.

I feel alright I guess, the young me is dead
>>
File: 1465832578909.jpg (1MB, 1333x1871px) Image search: [Google]
1465832578909.jpg
1MB, 1333x1871px
I'll just leave it here.

origo
>>
>>35059985

Go to the doctors for validation if you please, but you'll know when you have depression/anxiety, as I'm sure you undoubtably do.

One thing though: they'll throw antidepressants at you if you do, but try and work your shit out before resorting to such hardcore medication. See a psych if you must, undertake some CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).

You might get offered anti-anxiety pills such as benzodiazepines, too. Either by your GP or psych. They're very effective, but also extremely addictive. Don't take them more than 1-2 a week in my opinion.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>35060154
>Tfw I fit into every category except robot
Writing's on the wall, but I'm not leaving
Also, it's a shit-tier list
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.