[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play katawa shoujo >think "i'm not gonna use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x600px
>play katawa shoujo
>think "i'm not gonna use a walkthrough, i'll just pick the choices that i would pick in real life

>end up getting the only bad ending where you get drunk on the roof with your roommate and die

I CAN'T EVEN GET A GF IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35053907
>he tried to be nice to everyone in a VN

lel
>>
>>35053907
>the only bad ending
That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>35053907
How in the fuck? Did you really not decide on a girl and pick any choices that would let you see her more often?
Just go fucking running and you'll always get Emi's route, you CAN'T fuck this up.
>>
I ended up doing anal with Emi in the storage shed at school for my first play through.
>>
>>35053949
>>35053937
I wanted blind girl but I guess I was too wishy-washy about things
>>
>>35054000
If you don't want to use a walkthrough, be nice to purple bitch, but not too nice
>>
File: 1423459082458.jpg (55KB, 618x562px) Image search: [Google]
1423459082458.jpg
55KB, 618x562px
>>35053907
this happened to me years before Katawa Shoujo. I quit playing VNs after playing one called Tokimeki Check-In in like 2005. Your family runs a hotel and a bunch of girls come to stay there one summer and off you go. Of the two dozen endings, I got the "you didn't get with any of them" ending RIGHT as I thought I might be starting to get somewhere. I threw it down in disgust and swore them off forever.

The life lesson I learned is that my innate traits of caution, risk-aversion, timidity, and inability to decide what I want or be decisive in any way are fundamentally incompatible with women, and probably with other people in general.
>>
When I played I got the bad ending for every girl except Lily, Shizunes route doesn't count since it's literally just one choice for the whole thing that's super obvious
>>
>>35053907
I got that ending first time round too. I was too used to VN/renais like Da Capo I & II where you're forced down a route whether you like it or not.

>>35054119
Wasn't Lily's route the the only one without a bad end?
>>
>>35053907
>>35054000
>>35054103
>>35054119

>Playing visual novels that mimic your real life failure
Whew lads i didn't know this shit existed.
>>
>>35054199
>Wasn't Lily's route the the only one without a bad end?
No, her bad end is her going to Scotland and you wake up in the hospital alone after giving yourself a heart attack chasing her at the airport instead of you waking up and she's there
>>
>>35054218
>try to spend time with and be close to Hanako
>why are you spending time with me, fuck off
>try to understand Emi instead of just shallow sex
>why are you trying to get close to me fuck off
>try to be there for Rin when she's going through a difficult time
>why are you trying to be supportive, fuck off
>>
>>35054241
I think that's considered a neutral ending though

the "bad" endings end with you completely ruining your relationship with the girl and them hating you etc
>>
>>35054241
>No, her bad end is her going to Scotland and you wake up in the hospital alone

Fug, what did you have to do to trigger that ending? Was it a really early decision like Hanako's bad end?
>>
>>35054317
Yes. They made it realistic. Cunts are truly devoted to a man when they are chasing him. If a man invests his time and emotions in a woman, he loses all the attractiveness he had.

It makes no difference if they are mentally scarred handicapped schoolgirls. Bitches will be bitches.
>>
>>35054368
>having a heart attack and losing the girl you love isn't a bad end
What
>>
>>35054317
>he expected schoolgirls to act rationally
>he expected girls at all to act rationally
Dude, ahaha, good one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.