[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being a robot >born and rased in the USA >place where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>being a robot
>born and rased in the USA
>place where you can earn good money for living and move places if you don't like where you are, and people still speak your language
>weather diversity, from cold and rainy to carribean like weather
>english is your first language (huge advantage)
> 300M + people and you are still virgins
how the fuck did you americans ended up robots there? i'm from eastern europe and i'm still not a fucking autist. i have to work twice as you to earn good money to travel or to do anything i want. my country is also small (not even close 10 million) so i don't have much options here, but i don't need them really cause i'm good here where i am. + (PLUS) , you can date and fuck girls of all there, i'm doomed just to fuck white girls.

summa summarum, why don't you fuckers just say 'fuck it, i'm done with this state/town where everybody knows me that i'm a failure, i'm going to star again somewhere thousand miles from here' . Wash yourself tomorrow, find a job somewhere, rent an appartment and star again.
>>
damn, i struggled with my english like a motherfucker to write this. that's what i'm talking about, you don't even have to live in the USA, whole world speaks english. move to fucking thailand and fuck trannies all day long.
>>
>>35053577
Yeah, i agree. These motherfuckers don't know how to value what they got.
t. eastern european from a poor slavic shithole
>>
>>35053577
Just shut the fuck up.
I'm a white male who has only ever attracted brown girls and I don't like it a single bit.
>>
>poor me, doomed to fuck white women
>>
>>35053878
And why is that? How the fuck do you attract just brown girls? even more important, do you fuck those brown girls?
>>
>>35053894
yeah, poor me. cause when sex is not something alien to you, you know there is more. there are lots of black and asian qts. when i was in canada visiting my cousins i couldn't believe my eyes.
>>
>>35054101

>poor me, I can only have sex with white women, you Americans have it too good.
>>
>>35054257
greentext me your problems if you are a american. i'm genuinely interested. why you life sucks?
>>
>>35054299

We may make more GDP, but the cost of living will just suck all your wages away along with taxes and insurance and rent.

The only way to live is to work and live at home.

And we're cleaning up the country now.
>>
Probably because they are mentally ill and can`t do shit about it. Moving & doing all that shits won`t do shit. Coming from a one with personality disorder.

t: Romanian
>>
>>35054345
and what, you'll just accept this as a fact and play games untill you are 35 and then commit suicide?

>>35054396
i don't believe even 10%/20% of this faggots are mentally ill, they are just lazy and insecure fools doing nothing about it
>>
> tfw live in Scandinavia surrounded by beautiful blond women but have never had sex with one.
>>
>>35054470
does scandinavian weather generally influence your motivation to do anything? scandis are prone to depression i heard. if does, how people you know deal with it?
>>
>>35054456
Please do not bully the Amerifats. They are like little childs, so helpless
>>
File: Nujabes.jpg (20KB, 328x379px) Image search: [Google]
Nujabes.jpg
20KB, 328x379px
>tfw Mexico
every second of my life is pain
>>
>>35054299
>Be American.
>Go on internet and find out people hate me.
>Get hungry from exhaustive crying.
>Go to McDs find out they are out of nuggets.
>Feels bad man.
>>
>>35054496
Bingedrinking and suicide
>>
>>35054811
>Bingedrinking

Isn't liquor taxed an obscenely high amount?
>>
>>35054871
doesn't matter when the alcohol is all you are spending money on
>>
>>35054512
I'd say hop the border but you'll be deported anyway.
>>
>>35054902
What's home brewing like there? Is brewing beer illegal?
>>
>>35053577
I hope Russia takes over your shit-tier country again.
>>
I`m from Russia. I don`t think this is country-thing. Just mental issues.
>>
>>35055166
>virgin american
lel
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.