[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddle me this: I'm a black dude. Yeah, I've heard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1485663635406.jpg (98KB, 640x637px)
1485663635406.jpg
98KB, 640x637px
Riddle me this:

I'm a black dude. Yeah, I've heard every joke there is about that on here so at least be original when your time comes. I am indeed a robot. I've posted my lifestory and current situation on here many times without mentioning I'm black and got the Robot Stamp of Approval, so to speak. I want normals off of this board, but it made me wonder - if a white person came up to me and told me to get out of their country (I live in England), I'd tell them that they had no right to force me to and despite being a fucking social autist I contribute positively to society. However, if a norman told me that I had no right to force them off of this board and that, despite being normal, they were contributing positively to this board, what would I say? I would feel like a hypocrite and hypocrisy is one of the things that annoys me the most in people. I was born in this country after my mother moved here 20 years ago, I've grown up in THIS culture (since my mother adapted to this culture very quickly from South America where she used to teach) and I'm not a chimp like most of the other black people in Angloland. Where does this leave me? Do I have the right to tell normals to get out of somewhere they don't belong, if I am doing the same thing myself? Or are these two distinctly different circumstances, and I'm getting myself worried over nothing?

Racebait responses:
>Blacks can't be robots
You cannot seriously believe this. Despite looking different from you doesn't mean I don't have the same thought processes/autism. Just as every white/asian guy isn't a Chad, not every black guy is a Tyrone.
>Fuck me Mr big strong Tyrone
I'm a virgin and you don't know the size of my dick, fuck off with your shit.
>Whiteys BTFO, they know shit
Shut the fuck up, this isn't about racebaiting. You can't say white people know nothing when they pioneered western civilisation.
>Fucking Uncle Tom
You're what's wrong with our race.
>Fucking nigger
You're what's wrong with your race.
>>
>>35053356
Bumping for the emotional conflict this is causing me
>>
>>35053356
Oh come on these are two completely different things.

You didn't had much influence over where you were born.

Coming on r9k is conscious decision and even if they say they contribute, we should decide if they do, because we are native to this board.
>>
>>35053356
You are not English and never will be. You are an invader. You have no legitimacy existing within lands which are not your own. Go back to Africa.
>>
>>35053501
I see. Thank you for assuaging my guilt at least, I felt like a huge hypocrite for my mindset. Good to know that these are different things.

>>35053528
You know what, I'm going to entertain this bait. Why am I not English? I never grew up in the culture that my mother had, she rarely brought it up to us (except for cooking) and I've been told many times by many people that my accent is "posh" even though they're all white, normal English people. If you knew me on paper, without the fact that I was black, there'd be no doubt that I'm an English person. The colour of my skin doesn't change that. I am not an invader. My mother made a better life for herself leaving Guyana, which is where she was born and her grandparents were born, and before that my family came from Portugal. Making a better life for yourself legally isn't invading, it's called taking initiative. How many people have said regarding black people, "they should just move on and solve their own problems, and not have us deal with it." My mother did just that. She is legally here, I am legally here, and there is no higher legitimacy despite what your hatred tells you. The law is paramount to your ideas of legitimacy. I might not look like you but I am British. There is no reason I shouldn't want to make a better life for myself.
>>
You have a right to say you want the normans to go, but we normans have no obligation to give a shit what you think.

That's also where you stand with England. People can tell you to get out of their country all you like, and you don't have to give a shit or do anything about it.

A lot of us normies have also spent a long time on this board, and we still identify with the r9k culture and have a lot in common with the hopeless khv's. Once you start down the road of who does and doesn't belong here, you may find the criteria move in a way that excludes you too. I keep it simple: if you feel like you belong here, you belong here.
>>
>>35053356
>wall of text
We wuz intellectuals and shit.
Go eat some kfc chicken you nig nog.
>>
>>35053528
>>35053626
Dude is confusing culture and point of origin. Also obviously bating.
>>
How do black people manage to be such a tiny percentage of the UK population, yet they still commit most gun crime? It's crazy. Why are they so wildly over represented in the media. Watching commercials in Japan EVERYBODY is Japanese. U.K. Commercials, its like illegal to show a group of white people together.
>>
>>35053356
I have to write a stupid sentence that has nothing to do with the image I posted due to the fact that the robot will mute me for not being, "original"
>>
>>35053626

YOU
ARE
AFRICAN

Get a grip, damn. Speaking a language and being born somewhere doesn't change biology and reality.

At least call yourself British, you can have that. It's lost to us. But you are NOT English.
>>
>>35053849
My ancestors were British colonists in Massachusetts, does that make me English too?
>>
>>35053849
My ANCESTORS were African. I was born here, raised on this culture, food, people, there is nothing else that would make me English except things out of my control. It's like saying all Americans and Australians are technically English because English people moved there hundreds of years ago.

>>35053675
I think this is fair enough I suppose. I'm not going to force anyone to get out, I just want to share robot feels and not have to hear about the last 7 times some dude did cocaine with his 50 friends and then had his gf suck it off of his dick.

>>35053758
My point of origin isn't England, but I don't think that makes me any less English. I'm not sure if you're referring to me as the baiter or the other guy.
>>
>>35053675
Probably the most reasonable response in this thread. As long as you aren't being an arrogant showoff who isn't bragging about how much sex they have, you are welcome to contribute to our brotherhood. Similarly, if you aren't raping or terrorizing a country you moved to and just want to live properly, you're welcome to stay.
>>
>>35053940

You're of European descent and you live in America? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>35053977
Other guy.
>>
>>35053977

You are arguing that the sky is green and the grass is blue. A few dozen years don't change your genetic make up, ancestry and ethnicity.
>>
>>35054023
specifically british descent, my mother was 3rd generation welsh/irish, half british, but my dad's side is pretty pure british colonial descent.

Does that make me English because of my ancestry? Would I be more English if I read more Milton?
>>
>>35053815
There actually isn't a lot of gun crime here anyway. It's mostly knife crime, but blacks top the charts for that too. I believe it has to do with poverty and hood/black culture.

>>35054059
Use all the metaphors you want, until I see actual evidence of what you're saying then I'm not inclined to believe you. Just because you claim I'm arguing the wrong thing, despite not picking anything out of my argument, doesn't make it true.
>>
>>35054092

You already know that you're of English descent and your ancestors settled in America. Reading Milton won't increase or decrease your ethnicity. You are America on paper, that is all. America is still a nation and one of europes greatest accomplishments.
>>
>>35054134
Europe doesn't get to take credit for what the colonies accomplished. France can have a little, I guess.
>>
>>35053356
tl;dr

you're a nigger
>>
>>35054102

You want evidence that you are black...what are you talking about?

Whatever, you're descended from the aryan nobility of the hyperborean past, believe what you like. I'm a Somali goatherd, cos why the hell not.
>>
>>35054165

The fact the founders were of varying European descent is good enough for more. Only leftists promote division between European nations.
>>
>>35054001
> who isn't bragging about how much sex they have

Thats the only reason robots "REEEEEEEEE" at the normies, some of them treat /r9k/ like a zoo or an ego boost. It doenst help that robots fall for the shittiest b8s...
Humble normands are welcome
>>
>>35054219
First, USA is not a European nation. We fought a war to make that point.

Second, leftists seem to want to federalize Europe. Division isn't their goal so much as unification, then dissolution.
>>
>>35054185
No, I want evidence that I'm "arguing that the sky is green and the grass is blue". I want to know why, despite me being born here, raised here, and knowing no culture but this own, never having visited my "homeland" or where I'm meant to be from, or even where my parents were born, I'm still not English. You are confusing race and ethnicity.
>>
>>35053356
Haha fuck wypipo xD
>>
>>35054342

Believe me, I'm not the one who is confused.

Be what you like, the native population of U.K is already a minority in London. If English can be defined as anybody he lives in England, anybody can be English, so it has no real meaning. Nothing to set apart the native population from anybody who decides to drop in and take advantage of the perks of being here.
>>
>>35053356
>Yeah, I've heard every joke there is about that on here
Prove it.
I bet you're lying, you fucking oaf.
>>
File: blackbots.png (11KB, 1281x110px) Image search: [Google]
blackbots.png
11KB, 1281x110px
>>35053356
wow if this is a black bot thread I'm just going to post this shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.