[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I send this text to my flaky ex-gf? A week ago she called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482582250695.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482582250695.png
8KB, 225x225px
Should I send this text to my flaky ex-gf? A week ago she called me out of the blue, saying she "needed to talk to me about something", apparently something awful happened to her and it made her think of me. She also said she "might" miss me, whatever the fuck that means. Anyway I haven't talked to her for a week (although she said she'd call me "soon") and I'm tired as fuck of frantically questioning her motives. Here's the text I'm considering sending

>I don't mean to infringe if something terrible actually happened to you but you must know how this looks, you were apparently "frantically" trying to talk to me about something a week ago and I haven't spoken to you since. If you were solely concerned about a potential suicide that's fine but please don't drag this out or make it seem like something bigger, I don't enjoy holding my breath. At the end of the day you're probably just busy but our communication since 2015 has been fickle so I'd rather not make any assumptions, just let me know if you want to talk or not Hallie.
>>
>>35053303
this is frank, and not soppy.

go ahead and send it lad. you should.
>>
>>35053333
thanks famalam, I tried to cut down on the cuck speak if you know what I mean. I'll wait for a few more opinions but I think I'm gonna send it.
>>
>>35053349
just send the thing you fucking idiot, even if you sound retarded you shouldn't giev a fuck and to be honest, it isn't even a retarded text.
>>
>>35053405
I don't want to look like a fucking desperate sperg man, which I am. I want to hide it.
>>
>>35053422
Yeah, but if you don't want to be a desperate sperg , dont act like one. I'm not saying dont think about what you send, but honestly, it's just a fucking text. Every time i've just sent the damn thing without worrying too much shit's gone fine, worrying will make you an austist.
>>
>>35053486
You're right man, I shouldn't overthink this shit. I'll send it. And if she doesn't reply I'll slit her throat my man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.