[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this board is exclusive for virgins and NEETs,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1483922491335.jpg (2KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483922491335.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
Daily reminder that this board is exclusive for virgins and NEETs, so if you currently have a girlfriend, having sex or have had both ever, your pass to enter this site is voided. Chads, Stacies, and Normies are strictly recommended to stay away from here. There's NO such thing as "fembot" due to the fact that if a female is a virgin is because she chooses to be, women got sex easier and on a silver plate, so there's the door.

So let us robot enjoy one of our few comfort places away from society where we don't feel judged for being the way we are or liking the things we like.

NORMIES, CHADS, STACIES, """""FEMBOTS"""" GIDOUTTTTTTTR OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you get enough by making us feel like shit in your normal world?! FUCK OFFF OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!
>>
>>35052294
hello OP, lvl 32 wizard here

sure is a great day to stew in self loathing, yeah?
>>
>>35052294
who hurt you anon, the chads come and go but the robots are here forever
>>
>>35052294
>free attention
>don't even need a login like with facebook
>can call yourself a "channer" for special points with other normies

Why would they leave, they fester on the (you)s, a Normie has to obtain social attention, this is just another outlet to them
>>
>>35052454
I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of seeing all these normies posting here, Chads and Stacies to boost their fucking egos, go back to your Normiebook, Snormalchat, or Normiegram to get all the ego boosting attention you're looking for

Fucking plebs
>>
>>35052294
if we werent so beta we should start lynching them
>>
>>35052551
I wish they would too, but humans are animals, and normies know no self control. their hedonism will not let them leave this site, they are truly filth that wont leave unless we purge them
>>
ive been on 4chan for years but i have reclaimed enough normie ground to have a gf and a good job

i still come back here because you cant escape what you really are
>>
>>35052648
So just because I have a gf I'm a normie?

>no job
>no car
>live with mom
>no WiFi
>>
>>35052294
im here to stay and theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>35052294
But your pain makes me feel good.
>>
Im so tired.

Athens, University of Piraeus 2/2 15:00. Its going to get interesting.
>>
Normie newfag here. I started looking at 4chan late last year. So far I love it, and I love all of you, even the cancerous ones. I like /b/, or at least caps of what it seemed to be in the past, but now it seems so fucking mindless with YLYL, WWYD, traps and so many stupid threads that are posted daily. This board is far from perfect, but at least you guys have to come up with new content most of the time, and reading ur sad stories kinda cheers me up, like, hey my life ain't that bad, I'm not a fucking 30 y/o autist kissless looser who REEEEEEs at normies to get out.
>>
>>35052664
Nah you were never a robot. You had a bad day, thats all, but your one bad day is my entire life so fuck off failed normo
>>
What if I'm a normie NEET ?
>>
>Tfw I just kicked my gf out of the room I'm in so I could shitpost in peace
>Tfw I'm going to work in a few hours but I feel depressed
>Tfw I'm buying a new car soon and it makes me anxious

Cyborg feels general?
>>
>>35052294
Daily reminder that I come here anyway and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>35052862
>>35052885
annnnd two (you)'s to the filth from reddit
>>
>>35052700
Fellow normies here. Listen dude, we gotta keep a low profile or else r9k will be ruined. If people like us attract more normies, we destroy the natural ecosystem of 4chan
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487777653775.jpg (47KB, 720x841px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487777653775.jpg
47KB, 720x841px
Does planned sex count? Meeting her when I get my train tickets sorted. Attractive lass, decent. Known her a long time and she isn't stacy.
>>
Daily reminder that lots of people dont have the luxury of being able to be a NEET and are forced to slave away
>>
>>35052979
>NEET
>luxury

Not being able to afford even the basic things is not a luxury. It's so much better to have a well paid job.
>>
>>35052952
4chan has always been a normie site. /r9k/ is a normie board and has always been. The so-called robots are just invading cancer.
>>
>>35052885
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT YOU NORMIEEEEE SCUMMM I HATE YOUUUUUUU FAGGOT
>>
You literally can't stop me
>>
>>35052294
What if you used to be a robot but then serioused the fuck up and got your life together, and are now encouraging others to do the same?
>>
>>35053932
You're the thing robots hate the most. They desperately convince themselves that robots and Chads are born, and that nothing they do will change their lives for the better. If you're a former robot, you essentially take away all the excuses robots have for not making the slightest effort to do something to better their lives. Because you did it, so can they. They are desperate and angry about not wanting to admit it.
>>
>>35052294
Hehe sorry buddy but this is a chad board now, reading about all you beta losers sure is fun though
>>
>>35052294
Fuck you faggot ive been on r9k since it started the first time and im not goin anywhere i fuck my 8/10 gf every night and hit the gym twice a day... i remember when this board was just spaghetti greentexts and wizard jokes, your the scum that ruined r9k so die slow and miserable you diabetic cancerous fake victim fucking sack of rectal smegma, go fuck a bucket of dog shit
>>
>>35052687
failed normie at best

fuck off
>>
>>35053102
>4chan
>Normie

shit b8
>>
>>35054017
I don't think anyone can do it because it is hard as fuck and there were many, many times where I wanted to give up. And had I not had a little luck on my side I may very well have done so. But if you are unhappy and have hit rock bottom, isn't effort at least worth a shot?
>>
>>35054017
Failed normies and robots naturally coexist, as a robot is defined by an experience he doesn't have. The group who hasn't had the experience *yet* is indistinguishible from the group who will never have the experience, and because 4chan leans on the younger side it's inevitable failed normies will represent the brunt of so-called robots.

>t. normalfag who lost it at 29
I am not a robot, despite being a NEET all my life, having never been to college, no friends, no job, no anime.
>>
Stop arguing with OP, he's right you fucking idiots
>>
Seriously, this
The only exception is notmies that have lost it all and have had depression for a while
>>
>>35052294
well if a man is a virgin, doesn't that mean he chooses to remain a virgin aswell? What's stopping you from going outside and asking out that girl you like? Shave, Shower, and Brush that teeth. Ask that girl out and find happiness.
>>
File: 1487491213186.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487491213186.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
NEET faggots out

this board is for people who work shitty jobs and are virgins

if you don't have to work you're not a robot
>>
>>35052687
>even Chad can get a gf when he has nothing and no future

Fucking WEW LEAVE.
>>
File: forsen.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
forsen.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>35055438
You'll never understand us and our problems because you're not one of us.

Newfags and normies need to LEAVE
>>
>>35055438
Because Life is not a fucking movie , delusional fucks like you is exactly why OP is right
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.