[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best suicide technique, for a britbong. by best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

whats the best suicide technique, for a britbong.

by best i mean most painless
>>
https://youtu.be/i3IkAHAOQIk?t=1m12s
>>
>>35052103
Exit bag? Of course there's always one asshole who says it's extremely painful
>>
>>35054003
For a presumably big guy like him, probably.
>>
>>35052103
Most painless? Shotgun to head, you won't feel anything since you will be dead before you know it.
You can try the carbon monoxyde method but idk if it is legit
>>
>>35054637
Believe it or not people have survided gun shot blasts to the head. They flinch at the last second and end up removing most of their face.
A far better approach is a pistol in the mouth, pointed up.

Too bad op lives doesn't live in the land of the free.
>>
Go to your muslim neighbourhood and shit on the mosques' lawn.
>>
>>35052103

burn some charcoal briquettes on a hibachi grill in a closed room or car.
>>
>>35052103
What do people think about jumping in front of the tube? Always wondered if it worked.
>>
>>35055315
trains, yes
metro, no
also its a pain in the fucking ass for everyone else, delays everywhere. 100 chance of giving the driver a trauma and fucking the local cleaning crew
>>
>>35054003
>>35054047
My faith in r9k is restored
>>
>>35055365
But don't the trains go too slow when they're stopping in the station? I need to find somewhere to access the tracks I suppose.
Yeah - metro seems too slow. The Northern line sometimes seems fast enough, I dunno.
>>
>>35055192
Survived shotgun blasts I mean.
>>
>>35052103
Get an office job.

It's suicide in slow motion.
>>
>>35052103
Access to tall buildings? I'd say you'd want at least 7 or 8 stories to ensure death.
>>
>>35052103

board any form of public transportation and wait to get suicide bombed

t. a londoner
>>
>>35052103
Nembutal is your best bet
Expensive but 100% painless and reliable if you use enough, which shouldn't be hard to fuck up.
You just take it, fall asleep and then die - simple as that.
If you want to know more just ask
>>
>>35055551
What is it, and is it easy to get? Also, how much do you need?
>>
slash your wrists with a butter knife
>>
>>35052103
tea deprivation
>>
>>35055521
Just move to East London
>>
>>35055587
It requires bitcoins, tor etc, anything you'd expect to buy illegal drugs online. Easy is debateable, but if money isn't going to be an issue anymore then I'd say yeah it's pretty easy.
Go to 8ch's suicide board, there's loads of information about it - it's basically the holy grail of people who want to go.
>>
>>35055440
jump off a bridge when the train comes by, maximum fucking impact
>>
>>35052103
Literally jumping.

Exit bag could be decent as well, as others have said best to get high before.

I'm a big guy so I can't just take pills, Im almost certain I'd survive that.

Although I want to have a family and live old, suicide is not an idea I get.
>>
>>35054003
[A sequence of U's that repeats 4 times]
>>
>>35055192
Is there some reason you can't just put the gun to the side of your head? Seems a lot easier than shoving it in your mouth.
>>
>>35056464
The recoil would possibly shift your hand up, hitting you in a non critical brain spot. You'll end up a vegetable. Putting your mouth around the barrel will likely break your teeth and jaw but it will ensure a bullet straight to the brain stem guaranteeing death.
>>
>>35056464
Although you have a pretty good chance of dying, a bullet going through one part of the brain can technically Not kill you and just make you retarded.

Putting the barrel in your mouth and aiming it straight back severs your brain stem and will immediately kill you.
>>
>>35052103
Kill yourself in the houses of Parliament.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>35055645
kek mate
oregon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.