[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up /r9k/. Today is my moms birthday and I forgot, my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px)
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
I fucked up /r9k/.

Today is my moms birthday and I forgot, my family came down and woke me up 18:30 and told me they were waiting for me upstairs to go to a nice restaurant in town.

Since I had been sleeping I could barely understand the situation and I was far from hungy since I ate before going to sleep (I wa sleeping because I was bored) and I also woke up with a nasty headache.

Anyways, cut to the point. My family is off at the restaurant without me and my mother is convinced that I don't care about her at all since I didn't want to come to the restauraunt.

So, how do I get over this fear of dying? I only have an hour before they're back and I really have to kill myself. I know where the key to the gun safe is, I'm just too scared to pull the trigger.
>>
>>35052020
If you want to be nice to your mother apologize to her and do something nice. Finding her dead son on her birthday is something that would ruin her. Life is awful and it does not get any better, learn to live with it.
>>
Here's what you do
Unplug your computer
drive to the nearest gun range with your computer fill it full of holes then go to the restaurant and apologize to your mother.

but since this is all a fake gay story
you should just turn your computer off
and stop shitting up the internet with your faggotry.
>>
>>35052020
Why the fuck do you care what your mom thinks of you enough you would kill yourself.
>>
>>35052104
I can't apologize or do something noce, last year when I forgot it was her birthdat I went to the store the next day and bought a flower, but apparently she didn't like that because now just 10 minutes ago when they left I heard her complain about me only giving her a flower late last year. I have no idea what I could do now.
>>
>>35052020
>and woke me up at 18:30
just say 6:30 you faggot
>>
>>35052131
I swear to god this is not a fake story.
Wish it was though.

But I can't drive to a range since the only gun range I know about is legit miles away and it's dark as fuck outside.
>>
>>35052153
make her a card.
>>
>>35052020
Fucking manchild. Your mother fucked you up by isolating you from the outside world. You should kill your dad for letting that shit happen. If your parents are divorced, that explains a lot.
>>
today is my birthday

originalanigior
>>
>>35052171
I have no idea how to use ante meridiem and that shit.
>>
>just your family so they're used to your autism
>you could've eaten a good restaurant meal

come on now OP this was an easy choice
>>
>>35052189
No man, my father is a very nice guy who tried to make me turn out normal.

I am the one who should die
>>
>>35052193
Happy birthday anon (late)
>>
Killing yourself on her birthday would ruin not just this, but every birthday your mom had for the rest of her life, retard.
Do you actually hate her?
If so, your idea is great.
>>
File: 1459643147902.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1459643147902.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>35052020
You have to kill your mom OP

It's the only way
>>
>>35052210
The restaurant is overrated, but the thing was I had already eaten so i wasn't hungry and I was tired because of sleeping.
>>
>>35052020
Actually unironically kill yourself.

Your mom will come home to find that not only was her incessant nagging the final death knell for you, but how minuscule and infinitesimal her problems are now that she drove her own son to suicide.

Really stick it to this roastie bitch for being a conceited brat.
>>
>>35052189
>Your mother fucked you up
>You should kill your dad for letting that shit happen.
Normie logic- if a woman acts poorly, punish the man who plunges his cock into her, he's culpable for his fuckhole's actions
>>
>>35052255
I know right, but I'm too scared. How do I kill myself without pussying out?
>>
File: 1458440632981.jpg (84KB, 657x742px) Image search: [Google]
1458440632981.jpg
84KB, 657x742px
Your mother is being extremely immature. She's a grown woman and should have no expectations of anyone remembering or celebrating her birthday. There's nothing for you to feel guilty about.
>>
>>35052295
>How do I kill myself without pussying out?
get drunk
>>
>>35052020
why kys? whats going to happen if you fuck up this time? Is she going to kick you out of the house because if this or what? Why so afraid

besides, why the fuck would you sleep in the middle of the day
>>
>>35052315
this is an autist. do not listen to this autist
>>
>>35052341
I'm not killing myself because I am scared of what will happen if I don't I want to kill myself because it's an inevitability anyways and this seems an opportune moment. Otherwise my mother will just think I'm s lazy piece of shit who doesn't care about her.
>>
>>35052295
>prepare the method
>take a calm, deep breath
>do it
>>
>>35052383
>my mother will just think I'm s lazy piece of shit who doesn't care about her
>Have her find your corpse on her birthday
>>
>>35052346
Adults don't celebrate birthdays. Maybe if you're still if your early 20s it's excusable. A 40 year old woman crying about her son not loving her because he didn't celebrate her birthday is pathetic. What's next, she'll throw a fit because he didn't gift her enough new toys on christmas?
>>
>>35052383
I mean I would tell you not to but.. do whatever you want anon.

make sure to message us before you actually do it
>>
>>35052020
>an hero on your mom's b-day
Wow what a gift
>>
>>35052020
So you also want to kill yourself on your mums birthday? wtf lad

Go and get her something special
>>
Moralfags get out op just get real liquered up and do it
>>
>>35052020
Prep a tiny party with a cake or something

Or just pull the trigger, its not hard.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
You better think of something original, OP
>>
>>35052020
just do it faggot
original as fuck
>>
>>35052020
Don't be sacred, dying isn't bad at all. It's just one short moment of fear until you pull the trigger and you'll be at peace.

I believe in you, anon. You can do it.
Go get the gun, place it at your temple and the squeeze the trigger. Everything will be alright.

Trust me. Do it. There is nothing to fear.

Just end it all.
>>
>>35052020
You're painfully retarded aren't you... afraid of ruining your mom's bday you plan on killing yourself, which is going to ruin the life of the whole family not just hers. Someone needs to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>35052562
This, but place it in your mouth, you want to hit the brain stem area

Dont think that pulling the trigger is bad, it isn't, pulling the trigger doesnt kill you, nothing to be afraid of
>>
Okay, literally all you had to do was go to the restaurant. Like, you aren't paying for it, right? So, what's the big deal?

Also, don't kill yourself. If you're concerned about your mom, don't give her the worst birthday ever by having her walk in your room to find your body. Just buy her something from the store, holy shit.
>>
>>35052020
>he hasn't defoo'd his parents
>>
>>35052439
>Adults don't celebrate birthdays.
>tfw anon grew up in a loveless home
I sing to my 95 year old withered to shit grandma on her birthday. It's a celebration of a person by those who love and care about them. I think you just grew up in one of these American "families" that are made up of people who fucking hate each other.
>>
>>35052720
> I think you just grew up in one of these American "families" that are made up of people who fucking hate each other.
>tfw you grew up in one of these families
Sad!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.