[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl wants to be your gf >she makes all of the moves for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0036137.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036137.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>girl wants to be your gf
>she makes all of the moves for you
>says she really likes you and wants a future together
BUT
>she's not physically attractive, kind of gross
>she's a whore

do you do it?
>>
File: bN8ku.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bN8ku.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>35051223
>>she's not physically attractive, kind of gross
Can absolutely deal with that. Don't care about physicality.

>>she's a whore
... No deal.
>>
>>35051223
Probably get replaced eventually anyway, but at least you'd get to have fun while it lasts. No fattys tho
>>
>>35051223
No, because I already have a qt gf who isn't a whore.
>>
>>35051223
No deal, if i'm not attracted to her then it's pointless to date.
>>
>>35051223
if we are taking pic related as a not physically attractive, sure.

>whore
fuck no
>>
As a man who's had multiple women like this approach me it's really, really unpleasant.
>>
Yes and yes but if cheats I'll drop her right away.
>>
>>35051304
whore cheating is an inevitability
>>
File: 1481450137463.jpg (56KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481450137463.jpg
56KB, 598x800px
>>35051223
considering I had one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met who also happened to be a virgin do this for me and I didn't even notice its save to assume the same would happen here

God I want to go back in time and also kill myself ;_;
>>
Never be with a girl that you don't find attractive. Shit will never work out if you don't want her body.
>>
File: 012.jpg (219KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
219KB, 500x538px
>>35051223
why would I, a member of the greatest race to ever grace this solar system, want to have anything to do with a human female?
Specially when my time trip is going to end in a few days.
fuck you robot I forgot pic and had to delete post
>>
>>35051311
every relationship ends eventually
>>
>>35051223
Nah dude, I mean fuck, I'm already comfortable being a wizard

Maybe if she was a southeast asian teenage girl, but otherwise, no
>>
>>35051223
>do you do it?
Yes. I'd be very happy if this happened to me. Nothing good has ever happened in my life.
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>35051223
No. None of that is attractive to me. Its the only type that could work, but its not going to.

She'd have to be physically perfect and a virgin to ignore personality requirements. She'd also have to be perfectly attractive and a virgin in general.
>>
>>35051427
The goal for that can be "til death do them part" rather than "til you catch that skank two timing next month"
>>
>>35051223
No, I am shallow as fuck and I acknowledge this
>>
>she's a whore

You know this isn't optional anymore OP.
>>
>>35051223
>>she's a whore
Why the fuck would I be okay with BOTH of these things?
I would be okay with an ugly girl as long as she's kind, qt and pure.
I would be okay with a slut Stacey as long as she was hot.

Why would I chose both? How desperate do you think I am?
>>
Ok what about the other way around? I know this girl who has an amazing body, but I don't get on that well with her & find her boring. She's sensatve though & wouldn't let me just fuck her straight away, I'd have to go through all the relationship shit. Is it worth it?
>>
>>35051233
Fpbp, had me going up until final greentext
>>
>>35051223
>>she's a whore

I'm okay with homely girls if there's an emotional connection but if she's a slut why should I settle for an ugly slut
>>
Had one girl who did that and she wasn't a whore.

I was considering it, but she wasn't that smart and I couldn't really relate to her so why bother?

If she was smart it would have made all the difference.
>>
this has happened to me before. i gave them a chance, but it just gets worse and worse the more i get to know them.

if you're gonna be a woman and be passive all the time, you gotta make sure you're worth it, you gotta be worth being chased and i mean deep down worth it, not just on the surface.
>>
story of my life, but one thing:
>she's a REAL whore (for money).
>>
File: 1471487353242.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471487353242.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>she's a whore
>she's not attractive

you have to be literally retarded to say yes to this
she's going to be fucking around behind your back as soon as some other chucklefuck makes her feel pretty
>>
>>35051223
>wants a future together
>is a whore

these two things are mutually incompatible. if she's whoring around, you two don't have a future together (unless your future is being a cuck)
>>
>>35053360
And one strange thing.
> no real bf`s, only "work"
>>
>>35051233
first reply was the only right answer so shut this shit down.
>>
>>35051223

>not physically attractive, kind of gross

Can you post a picture of approximately what she would look like?
>>
>>35051233
That is why you will die a virgin. Something as arbitrary as # of sexual partners should not be a deal-breaker.
>>
>>35051223

Been there done that.

The answer is no. Always no.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.