[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to gym for the first time with normie cousin >only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1487250934175.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1487250934175.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
>go to gym for the first time with normie cousin
>only like 5 people in there, including 2 chads from school and some middle aged people
>they seem to be talking more than working out
>none of them are that big, contrary to what I would have thought
>cousin tries getting me to do machines constantly but im doing SS (from /fit/ sticky)
>cousin says I didnt do enough even though I did everything from the workout
>btw, he's barely bigger then me and says he lifts for like 8 months now
>I started last week
is getting fit a fucking meme or are normies just too stupid?
I was worried chads would bully me out the gym but this was just SAD!
>>
you're lucky i wasn't there, would pull you over a corner, pin you down andjam it deep in you.
>>
>>35051158
Well you are lucky I wasn't there if I saw you doing that to op . I would grab your neck and choke it until you cum in your pants
>>
>>35051299
nice same posting OP
you're that weak and insecure behind the screen
bet you wont even be able to keep your belt on once i get my hands on you
>>
>>35051124
You think you're hot shit but even with intense workout it takes years to become really big.
>>
>>35051414
stop same fagging and bend over bitch
>>
File: 1429913969272.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429913969272.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>SS
the only place your gonna get big is around your hips and belly
>>
>>35051439
so you're also my type, RiP ur anus
>>
>>35051428
Seems like you're completely assblasted, this is my first post today.
>>
>>35051468
nice try same fagging cum bag, i'll bend you over along with your twink of a cousin
>>
>>35051439
im only planning to do it for 2 or 3 months so I can rep decent weight before starting a routine to get big. because right now my lifts are quite weak to be onest.
>>
>>35051482
you'll always be nothimg more of a small weak fucktoy for me no matter what you do
>>
>>35051523
listen gay boy. I dont know why youire being so gay in my thread. there is probably like 5 trap threads you can go to right now but you choose to be here
>>
Actually everything about your post is a meme

>normies in gym
Have no idea what they're doing, look up some youtube vids of people making up their own lifts
>SS
does nothing to shape your body, you may as well do body weight planks and pushups/pullups and situps
>your cousin lifting for 8 months
I know people I went to high school with who live in the area and go to the gym. They must have been at it for 3-4 years now and look barely above average

Getting fit is a meme, most people who are "big" or "toned" aren't natural. A lot of people take supplements and move on to "legal" roids and shit. All for what? To beat their insecurity? Guess what the more muscled they are the more insecure they become, they're stuck in a cycle like a mental illness.
>>
>>35051609
why does /fit/ rave about SS so much then? what should I be doing instead?
I did feel like it wasnt much of a workout even though I did the max weight I could. but it explicitly says adding to it wont work. wtf
>>
>>35051124
>or are normies just too stupid?

They are, getting fit means getting fatter, except that instead of building fat you build muscle if you don't do the exercise correctly and don't eat right you won't get muscle mass, I talked to a guy with a pretty great body some time ago who just got into professional lifting and he was eating 4 proper meals a day rich ofcarbohydrates and red meat.
>>
>>35051124
Anon forget SS, do StrongLifts 5x5
>>
OP should do GOMAD too. Double up on the memes. Kek will bless you with gains
>>
>>35051827
I am vegan. I cant do gomad. if I did it with soy milk I'd grow tits.
>>
>>35051726
I used to work with a few gym rats and they had second part time jobs just to help pay for their diets. Theyd split lunch break into 4 breaks for 4 meals aswell.

Full healthy diet in pill form when?
>>
>>35051836
>vegan
>lifting weights

just stop

you're wasting your time
>>
>>35051888
>Full healthy diet in pill form when?

The problem is pills is that our body doesn't absorb them as well as eating a full meal but I guess soon or later they will crack this issue as well.
>>
>OP is a trumpcuck

I hope Chad and Tyrone take turns raping you
>>
>>35051772
Don't listen to this retard
>>35051124
Do ss, stick with it, count your calories. Make sure you do the weighted pull Ups and dips. If you do this all right you will put on solid muscle in about a year. From there you can cut and you'll look what normies think of as jacked. No it won't cure your autism. Don't get memed into switching programs.
>>
>>35051919
if it's that much of a hinderence I'll go back to vegetarian at least. I have a very healthy diet though.

>>35052238
even on /fit/ they say not to do ss for more than a few months though. wouldnt it be better to move to a more bodybuilding focused routine?
>>
>>35052472
Listen closely, if you are not adding weight on bench press, squat, dead lift, Ohp, and weighted pull Ups you will not get big. Idc whatever bs roided up idiot tells you. Ss is literally fine until you hit 1/2/3/4. If you're stalling it's Becuase your not eating enough, not sleeping enough, or not doing the lifts correctly. Watch rippetoes coaching videos for the main lifts. Count your macros.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.