[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is possible to be chad and still be a cucked beta >Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
It is possible to be chad and still be a cucked beta

>Be muscular and /fit/
>Drive sports car
>50k per year job
>Play guitar and in a band that plays around local bars on weekends
>Have friends
>Excellent cook
>Decent facial aesthetics

This is what signals you as a beta to girls and dry their panties no matter how amazing you may be

>She looks at you and you quickly break eye contact and look away
>She ends up "leading" the date at any point
>You text or say something offensive and profusely apologize
>You follow up text when she doesn't reply
>She ever gets the idea that she is the most exciting part of your life

Take this wisdom. I have failed with many a oneitis. Getting girls is all about the attitude. As long as you're in good shape and not a pizza face and dress well, you can alpha your way into any drunk chick's pants at a bar and then keep her around your finger with the attitude of a real man. But act like a beta and she will slowly fade away, her texts getting colder and colder. Sorter and shorter. Less and less frequent. Until she disappears
>>
>>35050707
>50k per year salary
>sports car

Nothing is more beta than being cavalier with your finances just to get pussy.
>>
>>35050743
My whole life is manufactured to get pussy anon, you are not enlightening me in anyway.

Vying for validation is my religion. I have tried to reprogram myself but it's just what I am
>>
>>35050773
That's beta tho.
To be alpha, you don't need validation. You need to manipulate others for your own advancement on the social ladder, and to acquire more resources.
Sociopathy + narcissism = true alphaness
>>
>>35050809

I realize this. The only reason I climb the social ladder is validation.

If I wasn't driven to be perceived as better than others I would be 400 lbs and playing overwatch 24 hours a day living off of welfare in the projects eating pizza and donuts
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.