[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having a good day >Remember the time you officially got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1468218553644.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468218553644.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>Having a good day
>Remember the time you officially got kicked out of Highschool

Anyone have any sad stories?
>>
>>35049420
if that's actually true (which btw i highly doubt)
how the actual fuck do you manage to get kicked out of high school? and do you realize
No employer is going to hire a dropout in this day and age a diploma isn't enough as it is
But a dropout in 2017
I'd really hate to be you when whoever you are leaching off dies or refuses to support you
Because you are going to actually die in absolute miserable conditions.

TDLR
you fucked up big time
>>
>>35049420
>>35049452
so in light of your failure and to all others who are failures of this caliber
LMAO
>>
>>35049420
you have a sad story right there, OP, yet you were too lazy to greentext it to start your own thread off

Let's hear your story, or eat shit. sage
>>
>>35049420
While people (myself included) will laugh at you for being so stupid, if you think about it it becomes really scary just how irrevocably fucked up the rest of your life will be no matter what you do. Incredible how this sort of nuclear devastation is not only an acceptable punishment to do to a kid, but how the power to inflict it rests on some random school administrator who faces no consequences either way.
>>
File: 1473783888946.png (347KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
1473783888946.png
347KB, 628x719px
>>35049452
>DLR
>you fucked up big time

GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO TO REDDIT NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>35049748
maybe you should dropout from 4chan too
suits a failure like you.
>>
>>35049738
it's also very, very, very easy to avoid, fool
>>
>>35049452
not exactly. you can join the army n shit.

original post
>>
>>35049780
unless of course you are OP or an actual waste of human skin.
>>
>>35049780
That's beside the point. The point is that some faceless bureaucrat has the power to destroy you on a whim.
>>
>>35049815
>on a whim.
>implying

path bush
>>
>>35049787
i highly doubt a pasty chubby pizza faced autistic faggot is gonna have the balls to join the military
and if they got past the recruiter/mental health checks/med checks the training would destroy you.

>>35049815
No it isn't
Don't make yourself a target to be axed by said faceless bureaucrat obviously if your in a classroom that's budget constrained or holding everyone back/slowing down whatever and said person is clearly to lazy/incompetent why bother helping them if they can't make a wise decision at that point in their life then there's no point in wasting more time and money on a lost cause.

People who dropout should be locked up and forced to do menial labor until they die.
>>
>>35049815
>dude the legal system is so fucked up. some faceless bureaucrat has the power to, like, put you in prison, man. *hits bong*
>>
>>35049815
>.t highschool dropout
original comment
>>
>>35049885
A disciplinary ass kicking is what he needs though. the training will make him lose weight and he'll be fed and housed. Far far better option than dying out in some street
>>
>>35049885
>People who dropout should be locked up and forced to do menial labor until they die.
why are you even here, just leave
>>
>>35050030
>the training will make him lose weight and he'll be fed and housed
you retards are making a lot of assumptions, I'm not over weight and I don't have pizza face, I'm more /fit/ than you fags ever will be I'm just a neet
>>
>>35050030
You must've ignored all the reasons why he wouldn't get in having ANY form of autism even if they suspect it DISQUALIFIES YOU for military service.
>>35050045
It's all they are good for anyway
it'd just make the world an overall better place
>>
>>35050058
a neet and a highschool dropout
you are a dredge on society of the highest caliber
your kind fills prisons not job positions.
>>
>>35050115
The world would also be a better place if everyone were to be soulles chink drones.

I have no idea how someone can be so judgemental towards people that have made bad decisions in their teens.
>>
>>35050176
There's no reason for that rudeness itt
>>
>>35050176
>you are a dredge
you don't know what that means
>>
>>35050194
If you say no to your future you are old enough to take full responsibility for your actions.
>>35050214
It's necessary.
>>35050243
I do. Do you?
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/dregs%20of%20society

Oh wait that's right you are probably a high school dropout.
>>
>>35050283
>I do. Do you?
>http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/dregs%20of%20society
>Oh wait that's right you are probably a high school dropout.

I'm guessing this is just underage and b8 but I'll reply anyway, I am not a dredge, I harm nobody and I get things from nobody, I don't get neetbux and I pay for myself so stop projecting you failed normie
>>
>>35049452
>he graduated highschool
lol what a faggot you got played by the system
>>
>>35050349
Then why are you concerned
if you have a job?
If you are leeching off someone then yeah you are hurting someone.
>>
>>35049682
>>35049738
>>35049885
>>35050176
>LMAO
>While people (myself included) will laugh at you for being so stupid
>People who dropout should be locked up and forced to do menial labor until they die.
>you are a dredge on society of the highest caliber
What is you reasoning behind this? A dumb kid doesn't know any better and kicking them out of high school will only make them even more of a burden on society.

What about the psychology behind it? Don't you question where your sense of catharsis comes from when you see someone suffer? You are a degenerate like most normies.

What about me? I earn my own keep and pave my own way, yet even so I make sure I am a net cost to normies, I steal whenever I have the opportunity, I work and do business under the table to milk unemployment and evade taxes. It is not immoral because most normies are secretly like you and not worthy. It is not my purpose in life to serve normies.
>>
>>35049420
>be happy
>depressing thought

Every dam day anon... everyday....
>>
>>35049885
I have seen avarage american military personnel and they are anything but impressive. They have a bunch of 19 year old women enlisted there so the avarage or even a below avarage man would do just fine physcially. Though the mental aspect is probably where /r9k/ would fuck up.
>>
TFW you just wanted the greentext but everyone bullied OP out of the thread before he could tell his story
>>
File: 1377563505468.gif (590KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
1377563505468.gif
590KB, 300x254px
>>35049420
I just gradually stopped attending but eventually they sent me away to an all boys boarding school to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.