[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you survive as NEET? I only get $200 each month and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 38035346.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38035346.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
How do you survive as NEET?

I only get $200 each month and I need more money
I have autism and ADD so I have a good reason to not work but how the fuck am I suppose to live?
I've though about finding a job for like a week or something just so I can get some money, but if I work at al lthey wil ltake away my neetbux
>>
are you like homeless/have to pay rent? 200 is enough for food, especially as an american.
>>
>>35049354
>200 dollars a month
What country are you in?
>but if I work at al lthey wil ltake away my neetbux
You won't need the NEETbux if you're earning money
>>
>>35049354
for what do you need more? I only need about 150 for a month.
>>
>>35049354
I've been unemployed for 2 years and I have add doagnosed I talked to my doctor about anxiety and he gave me pills so I think I have anxiety and I have really bad depression can I get them?
>>
>>35049372
Norway, welfare system here is known to be horrible
I don't want nor can I keep an actual job

>>35049387
I need to pay rent and more food
also I needs thing for recreation
>>
File: The DON.png (97KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
The DON.png
97KB, 255x244px
>>35049434
>recreation

LMFAO parasites like you can't be choosers.

Quit your whining you pathetic Neet-cuck.

Be grateful that you aren't starving to death as your autistic ass ought to be.
>>
>>35049354
Get a comfy job like a night shift grocery stocking job or something.
>>
>>35049354
Whenever I see a neetbux pepe I imagine that blanket is itchy as fuck and in need of washing, probably. Ew.
>>
>>35049434
200 USD in Norway is like nothing I get 900 in Sweden... wtf are you sure you're getting maximum NEETbux? You need to actually kinda beg for more money, for rent etc say you're wearing rags, no socks, shitty shoes, no coat for winter, cant afford proper food, hygiene articles etc.
>>
Invest your monies in unit linked etf fund bonds.
>>
>>35049434
you just said you had autism. a rock is enough recreation for you. shut up.
>>
>>35049354
>I have autism and ADD so I have a good reason to not work but how the fuck am I suppose to live?
lol no you dont
literal fucking downies have jobs cunt
>>
>>35049354
>how the fuck am I suppose to live

implying a very big supposition there, aren't we?
>>
>>35049434
Pathetic degenerate scum,get a fucking job
>muh add and muh autism give me free moneyz
there are people with chronic diseases working and i met someone with fucking cerebral palsy who works at the museum today
>>
>>35049828
>muh solid anecdote evidence

Kys
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35049354
This anon's (my) secrets are parental support and tendiebux.
>>
I've said this many times before - going NEET on govt money is not the best way. It's much better to have a longer-term plan on how to be a self-funded NEET.
>>
neet here

ama
>>
>>35049354

Because I'm in one of the NEET HEAVEN (TM) countries and I get about 1k$ a month.
>>
>>35050603
What country senpai ?

original
>>
>>35049884
There are jobs you can do from home, look into freelance shit, I've beend doing proofreading while between jobs.
>>
>>35050603
That sounds pretty lean. Is housing separate from that?
>>
>>35049354
>don't want to get a job
>"I'm so poor you guys :'("
you people are fucking retarded
>>
>>35050724

Finland.

>>35050846

Nah you get about 75% of your rent paid by the goverment and the rest you have to pay from your other income like unemployment dosh.

Still I have enough to spend about 100-150 every month on whatever i feel like.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.