[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born in upstate new york >son of oil magnate, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0228.jpg (121KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
121KB, 800x1024px
>be born in upstate new york
>son of oil magnate, have comfy childhood
>go to school in Europe for high school, Oxford system of personal tutoring means comfy education too
>move back to the states to attend harvard
>have decent time, normies don't bother me all that much I just did my own thing, wrote short stories a bit
>make a few friends too
>graduate, rent a sizable apartment in manhattan
>live neet life for a few years, wanted to work on a book but never got around to it
>drink, party, eat, and fuck on my parents dime instead
>most afternoons spent at the harvard/yale/cornell club
>Eventually meet a girl through a friend of mine >unimaginably gorgeous
>date for a few months
>party with her, go out to eat with her, fuck in my apartment
>We get married, and buy a house in new england with parents money
>Go to more formal parties in the new place, harvard friends keep asking me out
>Otherwise still neet, just stay home and fuck in the new house
> One day parents make a surprise visit while we're drinking and fucking in the house
> Fundamentalist christians, so they lose their shit
>Cut off finances
>Move back to new york, rent shittier apartment in manhattan with money saved
> No money to support neetdom so I have to be wageslave
> Want to kill myself
> Harvard friends start ignoring me
> Wife hates me
> Drink myself to sleep every day with the rest of our savings
>fucktheseniggas
> Oil magnate grandfather dies and I get 23 million dollars
> Become neet again

Maybe I'll finish that book
>>
>>35046843
If real, why didn't you join the family business?
>>
>>35046843

your wife still hates you desu she just deals with it
>>
>>35046988
It's not real no one from upstate New York can make more than 200,000 a year
>>
Can I have $10k anon? I want to go to community college
>>
>>35046843
Jesus fuck you fucking piece of shit normie fuck off and never come back you spoiled cunt
>>
>>35046843

LOL I tutor rich lazy fags like you... at least the money is good enough I can save a lot and only have to wageslave part time

Do fundamentalist Christians not like drinking or something?
>>
>>35046843
>Fundamentalist Christians
>Sent son to Harvard

I think not.
>>
Who on earth with disown their kid for having sex with their wife?

Try to make your story more plausible next time, anon
>>
>>35046843

very kek ending. well done.
>>
>>35046843
Can I have some money, OP?
paypal.me/usagitan
>>
>>35046843

What the fuck would fubdamentalist christians have against a married man and woman having Sexual intercourse???
>>
So painful to hear of aimless rich lumps of waste. What were their ancestors thinking?? "Muh genetics" and shit. If I ever make it, I'm going to castrate myself just to make a point. Your genetics are so, so small and insignificant. Mine are, yours are, everyone's are.
>>
>>35047786
This. Is this greentext a book? Was the author this dumb or just OP?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.