[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I laughed at a girl for being a rape victim after she insulted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1444497466413.jpg (102KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1444497466413.jpg
102KB, 500x666px
I laughed at a girl for being a rape victim after she insulted me and I told her, "I hope you get raped again"

3 weeks and some days later, she got gang raped by many guys.

Fast forward years later, my gf tells me her mother is abusive and that her mother's sister doesn't like her (my gf)

And that her cousin raped her twice when she was 9 (her maternal aunt's son)

So now, I am destroyed, pissed off every five minutes and never happy.

Since it happened in 2011, it was most likely filmed with a GoPro hidden under a pile of clothes and seen by many fags here.

Fucking great. I never asked for this shit.
>>
she was probably doing something to provoke that
>>
>>35045187
she probably deserved it.
>>
>>35045187
That's what you get for being an insensitive asshole. I hope you get gangraped to death, revived by paramedics, and gangraped to death again
>>
You showed that whore her place, don't be a faggot and man up. They need to learn their place, thinking they can get away with whatever because they have a pussy.
>>
>>35045187
Congrats on being an asshole and getting the karma
>>
>>35045187
HAHAHA pics of your gf pls
>>
>>35045259
>>35045273
normies

>>35045229
>>35045213
robots
>>
>>35045187
well if you find run across the vid don't forget to share
>>
>>35045259
>>35045273

Here they come, the defenders of the fairer sex.

Fuck off normie scum.
>>
>>35045341
>Fuck off normie scum.

women deserve respect
>>
>>35045415
AAAXAAAHAHAHAHAAXXAAXAXXA

>anyone born after 1978 is actually worth respect.

AAXXXXXXXXXXXXAXXAXAXXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
>>
>>35045415
But you don't deny that you're a normie
>>
>>35045187

>little girl with a stockless shotgun

GOODBYE WRISTS
>>
>>35045187

so uh, your girlfriends 15?

is she tight
>>
>>35045462

she can take it
>>
>>35045506
like i said she was raped a few times, bitch is loose. Sometimes i feel like leaving her, but it gets my cuck fetish going
>>
>>35045506
>is she tight

yes very tight
>>
>>35045584
>like i said she was raped a few times, bitch is loose. Sometimes i feel like leaving her, but it gets my cuck fetish going

not me

fake op
>>
>>35045547

bazinga bazooper
>>
>>35045285
This guy gets it I agree with him fully original comment now wankers
>>
Any girl not strong enough to avoid rape isn't worth your time dump that bitch and find a stronger gf.
>>
>he has the power to meme sex upon people
Has /r9k/ finally met is savior?
>>
This video must be found
>>
if you havent seen this youre a newfg
>>
>>35046017
I will fuck you with a rake
>>
>>35046195
>I will fuck you with a rake

NO YOU WONT
>>
>>35045187
>happened in 2011
your gf is currently 15. good story OP
>>
Armed lolis don't get raped
>>
>>35045187
Well I'm sorry your gf got raped. Must be weird being with her now. Don't know what making fun of a rape victim has to do with that tho
>>
Kill her cousin, no remorse for the immoral. They don't deserver to live. Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.