[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old with aspergers and sensory integrative disorder,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ff4.png (382KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
ff4.png
382KB, 680x680px
>18 years old with aspergers and sensory integrative disorder, parents divorce and move into grandparents house.
>get my ged, recover from depression, live with 25 year old brother who has never had a job, is loud as fuck, sleeps until 5 in the afternoon, plays xbox all night talking loud as hell into his mic swearing like a sailor
>have to rape my ears with ear plugs, they hurt like fuck and the noise STILL gets through. i fucking hate my brother.
>last time i told him he was too loud he acted like passive aggressive asshole to me all night, and when i once told him all he wanted to do was play games, get got in my face screaming and scared the shit out of me, threatening to hurt me(i was 16, he was 23. what a big badass.)
>going to college soon, seriously want to kill this fucker
what do i do
>>
>>35044861
>tell mother how i feel, she says she cant do anything
>i tell her to kick his fucking ass out
>"hes my baby i cant"
>sit here and listen to this fucker everynight swearing and bitching about whatever game hes playing, loud as hell, surprised grandparents dont wake up
>also, my mother is getting back with my dad who overcame pill popping problem, and im afraid that theyll start fighting again and ill be stuck there with them
>not to mention ill have to share a room with this fucker AGAIN
how do i fucking get out of this
>>
>lol muh misophonia

Speaking as someone with a sister who has this

End yourself

She'll probably come out of her room in a bit screaming at my mom for snoring.
>>
File: patrick malicious.gif (134KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
patrick malicious.gif
134KB, 500x381px
You could order cyanide off the deep web, make it look like suicide. Just steal his debit card for the purchase. If you aren't feeling tactical just beat him over the head with a baseball bat or shoot him. Make sure you do some fucked up stuff to his body so you get solitary confinement where it's quiet. Hopefully though you could just blame your ass burgers and be not guilty by reason of insanity.
>>
>>35044923
Nigger i dont have it that bad. I could function at a fast food job without my meds even. I still quit because people got stabbed outside the fucking alley.

I can handle noise but this fucking faggot is driving me insane. it doesnt help that I HATE his fucking guts.

when hes fucking sleeping during the day it takes all the willpower I have not to fucking take a steak knife to his throat. i hate him.
>>
>>35044961
he doesnt have a debit card. he has no job. never has had one at all. he literally has mammy buy everything for him.
>>
>>35044908
bumping especially for this one. im fucking terrified of living with my dad again. he didnt seem bad when i had dinner with him on friday but he doesnt have a job either. i cant convince my mom its a bad idea to do this.
>>
>>35044982
PERFECT! Use your mom's card and make it look like she killed him. Get her to hold a hammer, put on gloves, kill him, and boom murder weapon is tainted by your nan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.