[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I directly blame 90s sitcoms for so much shit it isn't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: ME RIGHT NOW.jpg (61KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
ME RIGHT NOW.jpg
61KB, 500x356px
I directly blame 90s sitcoms for so much shit it isn't even funny. F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Seinfeld, Roseanne, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc. etc. Nearly everything they portrayed was the complete OPPOSITE of how shit actually is.

>WOMEN are shallow and petty
>WOMEN are the insatiable horndogs who don't understand loyalty or honor
>MEN are the ones who want to shower their partners in love and affection
>Women HATE it when men do the above
>FATHERS are the ones who shape their childrens' character
>MOTHERS suck at instilling values and morals

Where were you when an entire generation got lied to?
>>
>>35044763
All of those problems should be obvious if you keep it in mind that sitcoms are fiction.

A fiction that means to potray an idealized version of life, which almost always opposite of what's going on in reality.

It sucka that human brain having hard time differentiate fiction happened on tv to real shit happening around them.
>>
>talking shit about seinfield oh hell no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsTb_jmqb4

stupid motherfuckers!!!
>>
>>35044993

jesus christ you can't speak english for shit
>>
>>35044993
For real. Did his parents just turn on the t.v. to use as a baby sitter and then neglect the shit out of him or something?
It's fake, made up. It's there for ratings, they structure the show that makes viewers comfortable and happy. It's pandering to a certain demographic that will watch it. Not trying to push any real social commentary.
Fucking you listed seinfeld you know that show was complete fiction the first time you see george get laid
>>
>>35045426

>not trying to push any real social commentary

BULLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>35045021
good goy. very good goy. don't forget who is your owner.
>>
>>35044763
>hurr durrr durrr I can't believe the FAKE SITCOM MEDIA would lie to us like this.
>>
>>35045568

they still paying you guys?
>>
>>35045426
>For real. Did his parents just turn on the t.v. to use as a baby sitter and then neglect the shit out of him or something?
yes. some people's parents don't care and barely interact with their children when they're not screaming at them for fucking something up. people who are incredulous about this are idiots and don't belong here because it means they were just lazy and ungrateful and discarded the work their parents put into their upbringing.
>>
>>35045666
nope. just baiting. I actually agree with OP. All sitcoms are shit.
>>
>>35044763
>escapism isn't truthful
Who knew?
>>
>>35045021
This

Seinfeld was god tier fuck you OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKZEEElSiPk
>>
>>35044763
i found out after wife took everything i had. women truly are disgusting

>>35045021
kek
>>
>>35045021
Watching a show made by an unfunny jew to shill unfunny jew shit to a retarded theme song

Wew
>>
Only one of these shows that I ever watched was Seinfeld. I don't remember the show ever once portraying any of these apparently false values.
>>
>>35045021

Seinfeld is overrated.
>>
Thing that pisses me off is that normalfags talk and act like they are on a fucking sitcom
>>
/r9k/ gon /r9k/
>>
>>35044763
I don't know, anon, Seinfeld is some pretty funny stuff. Jerry might be a terrible actor but him and Larry David together made some great stuff.
>>
Sorry anon but if you don't find Seinfeld funny then you must be literally autistic
>>
>>35044993
all fiction is propaganda it's what shapes culture
>>
If you're insinuating that Seinfeld didn't portray men AND women as shallow, petty and self-centred, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
I never watched a single one of those shows and yet here I am.
>>
I knew somewhat racist guy in South whose family watched Martin and other blax shows
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.