[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your closest friend? If not a friend, then who are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1487628935715.jpg (787KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487628935715.jpg
787KB, 1600x1600px
Who's your closest friend?

If not a friend, then who are you closest to in life?
>>
>>35044600
Jesus is my fuckbuddy.
>>
>>35044600
i'd say my crew of colored friends are the closest to me
>>
I have two close friends in the United States.

One is an Iraqi refugee who came to America almost a decade ago. My other buddy is a Russian-Turkish refugee who has been here a bit longer but hasn't quite managed to get rid of his accent.

Both are citizens. The Iraqi is in his first year of medical school and the Turk is currently serving overseas in the Peace Corps. They're both pretty smart and fairly well-adjusted people.
>>
My closest friend moved to Dallas about a year and a half ago. Her mom has BPD so she's been having a hard time so I flew out to visit her last weekend. It's an ugly city, but I missed her a lot. ;_;

She's the nicest person I know, and it's comforting to know that she considers me her best friend too.
>>
File: bestfriend - Copy.jpg (8KB, 95x94px) Image search: [Google]
bestfriend - Copy.jpg
8KB, 95x94px
A portion of one of the first pictures I took with my webcam, before I had better resolution set up for it.
>>
My only friend is a 15-year-old girl who I have never met and probably never will. But now it seems like she doesn't want to chat with me anymore... I have known her for 3 years now. When I met her she lied her age to be 17... She was 11. I feel bad because I have no one else to talk to besides her and now she has social life and a boyfriend...
>>
>>35046077
did you make threads about this before?
>>
>>35044600
>If not a friend, then who are you closest to in life?
My ipad. No reason to even leave my bed
>>
>>35046099
No, but I was going to just a moment ago because I feel so down right now. Too bad that image uploading doesn't work at the moment.
>>
He was my dealer and he was batshit insane. He got busted a few years ago and killed himself in jail. I miss him so much.
>>
Best friend is a guy that is on the same course as me at uni

>tfw he had to go to rehab several times
>he still smokes, drinks and does drugs
>comes from a broken home

Despite all this I understand him much better than any other of the cunts around me. We're moving in together next year, not sure if it's such a good idea but fuck it
>>
>>35044600
Someone pls explain this image.
>>
>>35046262
a dilemma in which you can either choose to trust the other person and stay quiet for the minimum sentence or to betray them in order to get off scott free and fuck the other guy up. the other guy(s) faces the same question.
>>
>>35046262
If you'd be one of those prisoners the best option for you would be to confess. But if both of you confess then you will have 5 years in prison rather than when being silent you'd only need to serve for 1 year.
>>
No real friends for two decades. I have had friendly relationships with my student and work colleagues, but it's just chatting at school, uni or the workplace. I have no one to call to or spend my spare time with. It's partly because of the culture tho, as here people do not befriend easily, altho most people still have friends. It's hard to say who I am closest to. I call my elderly parents once a week, but then again, there's people in the internet I talk more with. I know they would not accept me tho if they met me or knew the whole truth about me. Then again my parents accept me even if they are dissatisfied with me. When my kitty was alive, I could say I was closest to him of all creatures.
>>
>>35044600
Rationally, you should confess in this problem if I remember high school maths...
>>
>>35046427
Just think of it simply. If you stay silent, you risk TWENTY years. The worst outcome for confessing is a mere five years, with the best outcome being 0 years.
I'd rather spend 4 extra years than risk spending 19 extra years, hands down. It just doesn't make sense not to confess.
>>
no friends. there's a guy i went to school with who i haven't seen in 5 or 6 years - he emails me every 6 months to ask me for something.

i would say i am closest to my onahole.
>>
>>35044600
>If not a friend, then who are you closest to in life?

the voices in my head
>>
>>35046262
economics game theory meme
>>
>>35046493
there's always a chance to confess once you see if the other person has or not.
>>
>>35044600

my brother, but only because we share a 2 bedroom apartment. otherwise we'd probably send a couple texts to eachother a couple times a year.
>>
>>35044600
My mom. I don't have friends outside of work.

She is the only person who truly understands me, because we grew up alone and I'm extremely similar to her in personality. She's a bit of a ditz, and she raped my father to have me, but I love her regardless of the things she's done.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.