[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi friends my grandma, who's like a mother to me, has been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dennis-hopper-easy-rider-bird.jpg (100KB, 835x461px) Image search: [Google]
dennis-hopper-easy-rider-bird.jpg
100KB, 835x461px
hi friends

my grandma, who's like a mother to me, has been sick since before xmas. last week they took her complaints seriously and decided to replace her mitral heart valve with a mechanical one. while she was undergoing surgery, the surgeon accidentally cut her atrial valve, so the surgery ended up being twice as long and twice as serious. they replaced both valves.

she's been in an induced coma for almost a week and they're slowly waking her up.

she's been getting better every day but she's still ventilated and being fed through a tube.

i don't have anyone to talk to about this because my family is being mostly garbage and i'm very sad and alone
>>
>>35044484
Hope she gets better anon. It seems like things will be ok
>>
>>35044551
thanks, anon

i really hope so. she's been touch and go since the operation and they're moving very slowly with her recovery

i would really give anything to be able to talk to her one more time. i don't want her to die like this
>>
I feel you, she knows you love her. if you get the chance hold her hand and tell her the same.
>>
>>35044602
If she does go you could probably sue the doctor
>>
>>35044631
thanks

i have visited her in hospital every day except the day of her surgery (more than two weeks) and all i can do is hold her hand and tell her everything will be ok and to stay strong

yesterday when i went she started freaking out and trying to pull her ventilator out and a bunch of nurses came in because her heart went crazy and they kicked me out while they stabilized her

she's an anxious nervous robot, naturally
>>
>>35044660
this is the kind of garbage my family is going on about, even though they never cared before

i don't care about money, i just want to talk to my gran again
>>
>>35044784
hi, i'm the anon from the vocaroo thread. it sounds like your gran will be fine. it's nice to read about that closeness to a family member. i don't have that with anyone in my family. seems like it would add a little brightness to my life but we're all estranged from each other. she's lucky she has you and your positivity. she'll pull through.
>>
>>35045455
aw thanks, anon

i mostly just sing for her and hold her hand

i'm glad you find my voice soothing, hopefully she does too
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.