[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is straight >able to attract the opposite gender >know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466307438214.jpg (94KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1466307438214.jpg
94KB, 500x602px
>is straight
>able to attract the opposite gender
>know how to ask a girl out for a spin
>socially competent enough to go on dates
>had girls crush on me before, including one that I would consider to be stalker-tier

>in actuality I'm completely uninterested in relations, sexual or otherwise
>if a girl asked me out I would turn them down
>if a guy asked me out I would tease him then turn him down
>I ignore signs of interest intentionally
>haven't touched self in over 10 years

Humans are disgusting fucking creatures that I don't like. I wish I could cast aside sexuality entirely although. I want the faint lust in women to go away once and for all. Fuck instinct.

Anyone know this feel?

>inb4 people ask me why I feel this way and I tell them that this is a psychological consequence of physical isolation away from even peers
>>
if you really want to kill your sexuality completely just say that youre a pedo and get yourself chemically castrated
>>
You sound like those bitter old cat women that talk about how disgusting men are.
>>
>>35044304
I'm not going to claim to be something I'm not and I'm not committing social suicide. I shall become at least the lich with my genitalia attached. If I don't die of complications by then.
>>
I know a milder version of this feel. I fap becuase it seems like it would take an aweful lot of energy not to.
>>
Take SSRIs OP, they won't kill your sexuality but they'll send it to the background
>>
>>35044304
Chemical castration doesn't make you asexual, it makes you less able to get turned on.
>>
File: 1479178909962.png (29KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
1479178909962.png
29KB, 750x743px
>>35044253
You sound like a stupid cunt who has no self-awareness.
>>
Pretty relatable desu. I wank and stuff but have no desire for a relationship. If a really hot girl was like "yo wanna bang once and we'll never see each other again" I would but that's about it.
>>
I desire the fantasy of a relationship but I don't think I could handle a real one.

It's also hard to love a creature who is so hypergamous, judgmental, vain, and useless.
>>
>I can totally get the pushy guise
>like believe me guise chicks dig me
>not lying bros I just choose not to
>completely socially competent and kewl
>isolate myself on purpose because I'm dark and complicated
>seriously fuck humans I'm like above that
>guise
>>
>>35048194
If anything, I'd say he has a lot of it to see that a lot of it is ultimately pointless.

+1 for budding Nihilism
>>
>straight
>self-employed
>nice car
>muscular and fit
>socially suave
>had sex countless times
>took 10+ virginities
>handful of orgies, one culminating in an 8 some
>a girl proposed to me once

>asexual irl
>turn down every sexual/romantic advance
>havent orgasmed in years
>havent fapped in decades
>dont think I've ever felt love

I can relate OP. Us asexual rational males are a dying breed. It's obvious by how desired we are by the female population, but how can we blame them? They are far less superior beings that rely on base primal instincts
>>
>>35044253
>Rejects instinct after it was taken away from him.

That's a pretty clever way to dodge that existential vacuum, all that physical isolation must have sucked but it bolstered your awareness.
>>
>>35049055
Dubs of potential honesty, exactly this post. I really really want to be in a relationship, just someone to have someone I can sit next to and look at the sky and bask in its beauty and pointlessness for existing, and to hold her hand and make her feel happy, yet then I remember.

I wouldn't be able to really handle a relationship very well, especially with a normie.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.