[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's try again and keep it simple. How to remove any n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: goku_thumbs_up_2.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
goku_thumbs_up_2.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
Let's try again and keep it simple.
How to remove any negative emotion from your body:
https://youtu.be/1wG2FA4vfLQ?t=16s
>>
>>35043617
Thanks,This looks pretty interesting,have you tried this ??
>>
>>35044351
Of course, I wouldn't be posting this thread if I wasn't 100% sure about it.
When it works, it feels as though your emotions melt or fade away. I can't quite explain it but it's a very pleasant feeling.
>>
>>35044460
It sounds similar to repressing your negative thoughts though. Is it not better to accept your emotions and try to deal with the cause of the problem? I've never actually tried the methods in the videos btw. I'll have to give them a proper watch some time.
>>
>>35045082
It's not repressing because you're dealing with the actual root cause of the problem which is the emotion itself.
The knot in your stomach, the lump in your throat etc.
Let's say someone has a phobia of snakes, that person experiences negative emotions whenever they think of the animal. If you approach them with a snake they will run away even if you assure them that it contains no venom and can't hurt them.
They are not doing this to get away from the snake, because logically they know it is harmless. They are avoiding the intense negative emotions that are associated with the animal.
You can apply this reasoning to pretty much anything we do.
>>
>>35045405
Hmm sounds interesting. So is it basically trying to develop a stoic mindset about all negative experiences?
>>
>>35045459
Not entirely since stoicism would entail some struggle on your part.
When you're done with the process you'd feel completely relaxed near whatever it was that upset you before. So the person with the snake phobia would be able to pet the snake just like they would pet their dog.
That's not to say that it removes your sense of self preservation, meaning that the person who now no longer has the snake phobia wouldn't approach and try to pet a rattle snake because they know it can kill them.
>>
>>35043617
This is just mind play, with your brain filling the vagueness.
>>
>>35045549
Not a placebo because you're not required to believe anything for it to work and it's a not a distraction like a nervous tic would be because you're supposed to focus and tune into your negative emotion while performing the procedure.
>>
>>35043617
This is a terrible idea. The best use for negative emotions is motivation. If something is wrong use that negative emotion to fix it.
>>
>>35047217
If that's how you see things and it works for you then that's great but most people would rather not experience emotional pain.
>>
>>35043617
This seems like a gateway to trigger some OCD
>>
>>35047542
On the contrary, it actually helps a lot with managing compulsive behavior.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.